Art by AganMedon

Go to CruxDreams.com
With all due respect to Hammer, Charles, and Steve, I'd like to hear directly from the artist regarding what's available where and at what price. When multiple characters purport to speak FOR the artist, instead of the artist speaking for HIM/HERself, I get confused. Want to hear from the author of this thread, AganMedon!

Me three! Your work is amazing. But I would appreciate access to ALL of it in one place, for one price, EVEN IF THAT PRICE IS HIGH!
Would that make you vulnerable to piracy, well, YEAH! Some (MOST) of us are honest and don't mind paying for what we get.
On the other hand, I tried subscribing to your site once before and got ripped off with multiple charges.
So please, help your fans out with access to your phenomenal work!

What I dislike most about subscribestar is when you are a member at a lower level, the posts have a button "extend subscription" but they don't tell you what level it takes for that post. So If I am a $10 subscriber and I click it, I don't know if I am getting charged $20, $50 or what. And I have been bitten by subscribestar as well on charges for things I didn't think I agreed to. Makes you very wary of clicking anything.

I want the artists to get paid, I am glad to pay for what I want to see, but I want to have an idea what I am getting before signing up.

Because of the subscribestar structure if the artist would just put the level to unlock on each post it would make it much better. However on the slow release, panels every so many days, I am not sure that is even possible.

What I dislike most about subscribestar is when you are a member at a lower level, the posts have a button "extend subscription" but they don't tell you what level it takes for that post. So If I am a $10 subscriber and I click it, I don't know if I am getting charged $20, $50 or what. And I have been bitten by subscribestar as well on charges for things I didn't think I agreed to. Makes you very wary of clicking anything.

I want the artists to get paid, I am glad to pay for what I want to see, but I want to have an idea what I am getting before signing up.

Because of the subscribestar structure if the artist would just put the level to unlock on each post it would make it much better. However on the slow release, panels every so many days, I am not sure that is even possible.
Agree, and that's my point, confusing. There is a proliferation of these sites and what you get when you pay your money is obfuscated at best. I've been burned on Agan Medon sites before with unauthorized charges. While this is not a direct reflection on the artist, it is incumbent on them to make it reasonable, clear, and honest for fans to purchase their work.

Yes, that´s exactly the reason.

I've updated the tiers of my SubscribeStar to hopefully make its easier to understand. I appreciate all of the input, if you subscribe at the $50 level you'll have access to everything. Concerning the missing illustrations/animations, I receive warnings often on the images posted on certain platforms so they ( administrators ) often just delete themselves.

Her captivity in the Agan Medon Hotel took a bizarre turn. A diminutive man, resembling an elf held her in a chain leash connected to a Pear of Anguish insert.

She was forced into am awkward posture, compelling her to walk with an arched back. She was brought into Room 4, where her tormentors reveled in subjecting her to bizarre and degrading experiences in the hotel, where every day seemed to bring new horrors
and humiliations.

The surreal and degrading nature of her situation reached new heights as she stood in the middle of the room, her body adorned in green latex stockings and long gloves, with a golden star on her head. She resembled a bizarre Christmas tree, her attire and the setting
reminiscent of a macabre holiday tableau.

In the center of the room, a One-Bar prison device intended to hold her in place.
The implications of this setup became clear as she realized that she was meant to be the "Christmas tree" standing in front of the gifts.

Her humiliation was complete as she was reduced to a living prop, a symbol of suffering and degradation, standing in the center of the room as if awaiting the attention of spectators.

Attachments

• AD2.jpg
    AD2.jpg
    201.7 KB · Views: 1,976
Back
Top Bottom