Art by Riodoro

Go to CruxDreams.com
Thank you for sharing your art with us. There's a reason if you're considered one of the best.
Will we see sweet Maria again in the future?

It sound fantastic! I love feet torture.... :)
I suspect that you start with bastinado because the torture on Catherine will be particularly long and complex.....

Last edited:
Here's another little crucifiction scene. I threw it together rather quickly over the last weekend because I cheated a little ;). Most of the setting, props and characters are re-used stuff from older pics. The girl in the middle is from the crux pic I made last year - same pose and figure, just with a different texture. I thought the pose looked good and I wanted to try it in a more traditional roman crucifiction setting with a cornu and a crown of thorns. The girl on the left is actually Maria from the old Inquisition series. The one on the right is new, and I'm thinking about making another quick pic with her on the same cross. After that it's back to the complicated torture machines of the Waldensian Crusade series.

MartyrsJudaeaCapta III.jpg

Here's another little crucifiction scene. I threw it together rather quickly over the last weekend because I cheated a little ;). Most of the setting, props and characters are re-used stuff from older pics. The girl in the middle is from the crux pic I made last year - same pose and figure, just with a different texture. I thought the pose looked good and I wanted to try it in a more traditional roman crucifiction setting with a cornu and a crown of thorns. The girl on the left is actually Maria from the old Inquisition series. The one on the right is new, and I'm thinking about making another quick pic with her on the same cross. After that it's back to the complicated torture machines of the Waldensian Crusade series.

View attachment 1458700
Wow

Riodoro yours is an artistic work of the highest level, both for the situations and for your great imagination. Never extreme, indeed often ironic - even in the faces of the victims girls - but always accurate and interesting. Compliments!

Back
Top Bottom