Art by Riodoro

Go to CruxDreams.com
Hello Riodoro!
In the Inquisition series, you had drawings of an accused witch being tortured with water. Do you have any more of these works and will you be creating them?
View attachment 1403764

Hi Mastodont,
there is a pic in the third part of the Inquisition series which is actually one of my favourites. It shows a girl suffering a variation of the water torture where a small but steady amount of water is dripping from a tank above her and through a funnel into her mouth. While she drinks she is tortured with ropes that are wound around her abdomen and thighs and are tightened with a stick (like a tourniquet). That was a combination of tortures that was actually used by the Spanish Inquisition.
161.jpg162.jpg1393875146_p-102.jpg

In "Training Amy" there is also a modern style waterboarding scene. You can check out both on the BDSMArtwork site.
I will certainly do more water torture pics in the future. It is one of my favourite scenarios.

Speaking of "Training Amy"... Here is the next christmas card from 2017.

Christmas2017Riodoro.jpg

The series had just started on the site so I used the Amy character for the card. It is a very simple setup again, so not that much work for me, but I remember having some fun making the enormous dildo.

Hello Riodoro!
In the Inquisition series, you had drawings of an accused witch being tortured with water. Do you have any more of these works and will you be creating them?
View attachment 1403764

Just a series of works by Riodoro where an accused girl is water torture and the aftermath of that torture is spectacular. The witch lying stretched out on the rack, her belly swollen from swallowed water, the metal phallus sticking out of her pussy. And the abbess bent over her, watching her suffering intently. Is she praying for the soul of this witch, whose redemption will be through pain, or is she enjoying her agony? Monasteries hold many secrets that are not meant for outsiders, and whoever tries to tell the truth to the world will face interrogation by the Inquisition.
This girl tried to tell the authorities the truth about the outrages that were going on outside the walls of the monastery, but she was gagged in this way. :sisi1Her curiosity was bottled up inside her, but now it's bottled up in water. :sisi2:

A small preview of what is to come: I'm working on the next chapter of my series about the waldensian crusade. This is one of Captain Polin's ingenious torture machines. I wonder if any of you can guess how it works :D

View attachment 1430362
I'm wondering if @Barbaria1 is aware of section 452 sub-clause 11a in her moderator's contract?

452:11(a): You will be required to carry out a practical assessment of any new instruments introduced to Cruxforums.

:devil:

A small preview of what is to come: I'm working on the next chapter of my series about the waldensian crusade. This is one of Captain Polin's ingenious torture machines. I wonder if any of you can guess how it works :D

View attachment 1430362

I'm wondering if @Barbaria1 is aware of section 452 sub-clause 11a in her moderator's contract?

452:11(a): You will be required to carry out a practical assessment of any new instruments introduced to Cruxforums.

:devil:
Ummmm … it definitely looks to be more difficult to manage than driving Tree’s Mustang. Are contract sub-clauses ever really enforced around here?

View attachment 1430362
I won't attempt a guess, but I can't wait to see it in action.

View attachment 1430362
Damn, not quite sure, I see the neck lock although don’t quite get it’s orientation, maybe a combined garrot and torture branding machine?

Whatever it is, it looks hot, and this one is willing to give it a try after Barb’s obligatory testing…

Back
Top Bottom