Art Gallery

Go to CruxDreams.com
Helmut Newton, Sleepless Nights

View attachment 458474

a bit near the bone age-wise, but probably counts as 'art'

Perhaps she is just a small person like Hetty in NCIS (who, so she once said, had posed or worked? as an exotic dancer in her youth.)
Or like Caroline Herschel, sister of Sir William Herschel, who due to suffering from typhus at age 10 never grew beyond about 4feet 3inches.
Sir_William_Herschel_and_Caroline_Herschel._Wellcome_V0002731_(cropped).jpg Here brother and sister are polishing a telescope mirror

I thought for a moment that was wee Hetty down there in the box,
but on closer examination I see it's a bottle, more like 4.3 inches :p
That's very unkind Eulalia, unworthy of you, I'm sure Hetty must be at least four feet tall (or short if you prefer).;)
According to Wikipedia (so it must be true) the actress who plays her - Lydia Susanna Hunter, is 4 feet 9 inches or 1.45 metres.
Besides she is skilled in martial arts, further take care she does not come after you with this weapon, she is said to be a skilled shot.
Hetty-ncis-los-angeles-10595989-784-443.jpg

Last edited:
That's very unkind Eulalia, unworthy of you, I'm sure Hetty must be at least four feet tall (or short if you prefer).;)
According to Wikipedia (so it must be true) the actress who plays her - Lydia Susanna Hunter, is 4 feet 9 inches or 1.45 metres.
Besides she is skilled in martial arts, further take care she does not come after you with this weapon, she is said to be a skilled shot.
View attachment 533050
Does she hunt Linkie?

View attachment 533050
If she shot that damn thing it would at the very least knock her on her butt. Small people are usually very fast so she could be good with a sword or in kickboxing but with a gun; don't think so...
Helmut

View attachment 533050
Better known as Linda Hunt. She won the Best Supporting Actress Oscar in 1983 for the part of Billy in "The Year of Living Dangerously".

The art is wonderful, but it has its criteria. Congratulations on the images and the models being the basis for art production. Adult things for adults. Children should know the art, but, within their age. Again, congratulations on the pictures. I liked it.

I've just taken a hail of demerits from @Barbaria1 :rolleyes:

Incoming!...

Why should Madi get off Scot-free? :confused:

Back
Top Bottom