Art reviews by Zephyros

Go to CruxDreams.com
Beautiful spirit of light, glorious spirit of fall. Slip from rough-spun, modest clothes. The wood is not heavy, it welcomes me as I do it. Kneel, whisper, committed now. Rising breathless and wide-eyed. Twisting in the chill, enveloped in rivers of light, soft streams of warmth, beating out the falsehood, beating into gold, beating then no more. Silence. Utter release. Drop.
The cross, it still stands.

Love #5!
Damn I meant 6!!!

5 is good also!

;)

Last edited:
Straining to rise up and then sliding down again, rubbing against the rough bark and knots of wood, and she'll want to, the fabric will catch and slide and soon enough slip away. Patience with her, and you'll see all you want to.
Well said...

Vampire Amorph & Crucifixion

About Vampire Amorph (São Paulo, Brazil): His true name is Alex, his illustrations are gothic manga, gekiga, and catoon.

Here are some of them ...

• Female Matyr
  • Crown Of Thorns
  • Luciferiam Goddess
  • Luciferiam Goddess 2
  • Love Pagan
Femal Martyr.jpgCrown Of Thorns.jpgLuciferiam Goddess II.jpg ... Love Pagan.jpg

Attachments

• Luciferiam Goddess.jpg
    Luciferiam Goddess.jpg
    541.9 KB · Views: 74
Last edited by a moderator:
About Vampire Amorph (São Paulo, Brazil): His true name is Alex, his illustrations are gothic manga, gekiga, and catoon.

Here are some of them ...

• Female Matyr
  • Crown Of Thorns
  • Luciferiam Goddess
  • Luciferiam Goddess 2
  • Love Pagan
View attachment 304635View attachment 304636View attachment 304633 ... View attachment 304637

Zephyros

Cool you find this artist called Vampire Amorph.

Particularly I had never heard of it, (I'm not a big fan of comics), but with time I will look for more of his work.

Top-Cat

Cue Sonny Bono ...
the beat goes on.

:popcorn:

Back
Top Bottom