Aurelia Crucifixion (animation)

Go to CruxDreams.com
First of all i would like to wish a very happy Holiday to everyone on this Forum :)

Here is a movie of the crucifixion of Aurelia a slave in the Roman Empire,she was an entertainment slave thanks to her pretty figure.....

But she tried to murder her master for an unknown reason,she was then condemned to be crucified.........

You can click on the "YouTube" icon and then select the 720p option its available in high def.

Edit:
Sorry i just removed the link as its available to all :-(
I will find a way to made it available to member only or it will not be posted....

I've moved the film to my account. You can see it here.Melissa.

Thanks for your great work!

That was great.

First of all i would like to wish a very happy Holiday to everyone on this Forum :)

Here is a movie of the crucifixion of Aurelia a slave in the Roman Empire,she was an entertainment slave thanks to her pretty figure.....

But she tried to murder her master for an unknown reason,she was then condemned to be crucified.........

You can click on the "YouTube" icon and then select the 720p option its available in high def.

Edit:
I will find a way to made it available to member only or it will not be posted....

Excellent work. I thoroughly enjoyed it.

Edit:

Beautiful film. So erotic as the writhing and anguish increases at the end

I did this Daz Studio animation in early 2013.

It did upload it to YouTube as a private video,but deleted it after a few weeks due to privacy issue:)

Melissa did upload a Youtube version of this video but the image quality did suffer a bit;)

Now that we can upload video file and that they can be accessed by members only i decided to upload a 720p
1100kb/s version.

Its the same video than the one released in 2013

I could probably do something better today but i find it hard to spend the time needed to do something as elaborate today,maybe next winter when we spend more time indoors:cool:

The video file is 65 meg.

Enjoy:popcorn:

Attachments

• Auriela Crucifixion720p.mp4
    63.5 MB · Views: 3,369
  • Auriela Crucifixion final HD1.mp4_snapshot_01.08_[2015.07.01_19.33.54].jpg
    Auriela Crucifixion final HD1.mp4_snapshot_01.08_[2015.07.01_19.33.54].jpg
    88.4 KB · Views: 1,096
  • Auriela Crucifixion final HD1.mp4_snapshot_02.12_[2015.07.01_19.35.56].jpg
    Auriela Crucifixion final HD1.mp4_snapshot_02.12_[2015.07.01_19.35.56].jpg
    72.7 KB · Views: 1,083
  • Auriela Crucifixion final HD1.mp4_snapshot_04.02_[2015.07.01_19.36.34].jpg
    Auriela Crucifixion final HD1.mp4_snapshot_04.02_[2015.07.01_19.36.34].jpg
    63.9 KB · Views: 1,054
I did this Daz Studio animation in early 2013.

It did upload it to YouTube as a private video,but deleted it after a few weeks due to privacy issue:)

Melissa did upload a Youtube version of this video but the image quality did suffer a bit;)

Now that we can upload video file and that they can be accessed by members only i decided to upload a 720p
1100kb/s version.

Its the same video than the one released in 2013

I could probably do something better today but i find it hard to spend the time needed to do something as elaborate today,maybe next winter when we spend more time indoors:cool:

The video file is 65 meg.

Enjoy:popcorn:

:clapping::clapping::very_hot::very_hot::clapping::clapping:

Back
Top Bottom