Automation and Robotisation in torture

Go to CruxDreams.com
You are having no own dungeon? You are in the mood for a quick cruel pleasure? These torture- and punishment-cubicles can serve your needs: Insert your card or money, decide for a level of torture and the corporal target(s) and press "pain".
When the sensors realize a critical state of health, the girls will be changed.
Volunteers can registrate in an app, accept the TOUs (among others exclusion of a safeword) and get locked in place by the machine.

These cubicles might be as well as solution for @old slave 's proposal (above) for an automated long-term holding- and punishment-cell.

TortCabins0.jpg

Davo made a series a long time ago! Robots as rapists!

Attachments

• 01.jpg
    01.jpg
    118.5 KB · Views: 220
  • 03.jpg
    03.jpg
    120.1 KB · Views: 166
  • 04.jpg
    04.jpg
    120.8 KB · Views: 153
  • 05.jpg
    05.jpg
    116.1 KB · Views: 155
  • 06.jpg
    06.jpg
    124.6 KB · Views: 159
  • 08.jpg
    08.jpg
    138.4 KB · Views: 159
  • 09.jpg
    09.jpg
    124.4 KB · Views: 159
  • 10.jpg
    10.jpg
    100.7 KB · Views: 166
A snapshot from the torture-robot research-center. The recent development of AI allows the machines to feel joy at their work - what improves their efficiency as well as their cruelty.

Robotorture4.jpg

Part 3

Attachments

• 21.jpg
    21.jpg
    112.8 KB · Views: 173
  • 22.jpg
    22.jpg
    115 KB · Views: 126
  • 23.jpg
    23.jpg
    107.3 KB · Views: 120
  • 24.jpg
    24.jpg
    115.4 KB · Views: 132
  • 26.jpg
    26.jpg
    126.9 KB · Views: 125
  • 25.jpg
    25.jpg
    124.2 KB · Views: 126
  • 27.jpg
    27.jpg
    113.8 KB · Views: 105
  • 28.jpg
    28.jpg
    120.6 KB · Views: 105
  • 29.jpg
    29.jpg
    116.4 KB · Views: 117
  • 30.jpg
    30.jpg
    117.5 KB · Views: 206
A very compassionate (with the guards) thought- thank you.
Which duration do you think of? Several days? Longer? Would it be a sort of automated cell, in which the victim is being helt, fed, cleaned and punished?
You are right, that would be a consequent robotisation of long-time torture/punishments.
I already thought of (and drew) torture-cubicles, more meant for entertainment than for long-term use. This concept might fit to your idea, if nourishment is added.
In case, I understood you right.
Yup nice idea

My first idea ist to undurden the wardens of a penitentiary from the regular whippings.
Imagine: Dozens of inmates need to receive their weekly punishment. It is fun - at the very beginning of your career as warden - but after the first weeks you'd rather accompany the experienced colleagues at the more intensive 'treatments' in the basement.
And it is fair to the inmates: They receive exactly the programmed lashes with the defined force.

View attachment 1139328
Look at the stupid bitch , blood covered boobs , pussy about to get drenched in blood , marks all over her body , sentenced by a court , drooling crying sweating screaming begging , soooooo scared looking at the board , under constant watch by cameras probably survelliance by her caretakers and overseer or warden , one session might not be enough to scar her mentally for the rest of her life

In this setting the convicts receive multiple tortures: A full-body front-whipping, electric vaginal shocks and choking near unconsciousness. All in random order and intensity, surveyed by sensors. The first inmate's punishment is already runnning, while the second girl ist getting prepared.
The advantage of these separated devices ist it's versatile use: Front- and backside-whippings are possible, anal shokings as well as a slow execution by the choke.

View attachment 1139332
The mystery is what she hates the most

Electric current
Labored restricted breathing
Bloddyy whips

???

You are having no own dungeon? You are in the mood for a quick cruel pleasure? These torture- and punishment-cubicles can serve your needs: Insert your card or money, decide for a level of torture and the corporal target(s) and press "pain".
When the sensors realize a critical state of health, the girls will be changed.
Volunteers can registrate in an app, accept the TOUs (among others exclusion of a safeword) and get locked in place by the machine.

These cubicles might be as well as solution for @old slave 's proposal (above) for an automated long-term holding- and punishment-cell.

View attachment 1139827
Lovely how multiple cameras record every UNIT , soo many torture devices , this is hell , i do not think they survive , if they live then a great way to punish or reform or train Female Convicts

Look at the stupid bitch , blood covered boobs , pussy about to get drenched in blood , marks all over her body , sentenced by a court , drooling crying sweating screaming begging , soooooo scared looking at the board , under constant watch by cameras probably survelliance by her caretakers and overseer or warden , one session might not be enough to scar her mentally for the rest of her life
You are so right - I do like your description of her situation.
The advantage of the automaton is the possibility to submit her to such sessions on a regular base: Monthly or even weekly.
I like your idea of a caretaker: He might not only watch, but intensify the punishment by changing the whip to a knotted or braided whip, by inserting needles into her tits -and cunt?- before pushing the start-button etc. There is no need to leave the cruelties all to the machines.

The mystery is what she hates the most

Electric current
Labored restricted breathing
Bloddyy whips

???
I imagine, she hates all, but most the insecurity, what comes next, shock in which strength, panic at choking -will she survive? - strength and speed of the whip-lashes.
And no one around she can plead for stop the pain.

You are so right - I do like your description of her situation.
The advantage of the automaton is the possibility to submit her to such sessions on a regular base: Monthly or even weekly.
I like your idea of a caretaker: He might not only watch, but intensify the punishment by changing the whip to a knotted or braided whip, by inserting needles into her tits -and cunt?- before pushing the start-button etc. There is no need to leave the cruelties all to the machines.
Definitely

Back
Top Bottom