Barb and the letter

Go to CruxDreams.com
The next days go by quickly for this new girl on death row. Late in my first day here I am taken to the induction center. I photographed, weighed, and measured. Of course I am naked. There is no dignity allowed a condemned convict.
prison 016 e.jpg
One of the guards mention I have been insubordinate- I would not suck his cock- and I am assigned a day locked in the hot box.
cage 197 b.jpg
The metal box is small enough I could barely move anyway but with irons binding my wrists behind my back and to the shackles around my feet I kneel in the hot metal box with my knees touching one side and my feet balled against the other. My shoulders press under the lid that wraps around my neck. I will be denied food and water and find my head is the guards’ piss target.

It was a long day before I am back in my cell. The twenty-four hours in the hot box has me so weak I can barely stand. Across the corridor from me Georgia is fidgeting nervously. It dawns on me it is Saturday and she is to be hanged today. I am on death row with almost no chance of a reprieve from my sentence but that is weeks away. What does it feel like knowing today is the day you die?

Kathy Summer warned me not to become friends with anyone here because no one is here that long. Hell she is going to the chair a week from today. It is late in the afternoon when two guards come for Georgia. She resists the best she can but either of the men could have subdued her. Georgia’s wrists are cuffed behind her back and one of the guards grabs her hair and leads her on her last walk.
prison 217.jpg
Kathy hollers out “Give them a good show, Georgia.”

Georgia and the guards disappear down the corridor. I look across the hall at Kathy and say “How could you say that to her? She is going to be hanged!”

Kathy lights a Madame Wu and says “Yeah, it’s called ‘gallows humor’. Think of something clever to say to me when they come for me next week. By the way, the gallows are on your side. You can watch her hang.”
prison 211.jpg
I hesitantly climb on the small ledge and look out at the grounds below. There is an amphitheater with a few hundred people there to watch Georgia’s execution. As she reaches the stairs of the gallows the handcuffs are removed and her wrists are tied behind her back with a thick rope. She climbs the steps to the deck without guards helping or forcing her. I wonder what is going through her mind as the hangman slips the rope over her head.
hang 661.jpg
Georgia stands on a tall stool with her neck in a noose around her neck and her wrists tied behind her back. Before her on the gallows’ deck the warden is addressing the crowd. I can’t hear a thing he is saying but I can see Georgia wiggling on the stool. Her time is getting very short!
hang 664.jpg
I wonder what races through her mind as she waits to be hanged…

-Barbara Moore

Late in my first day here I am taken to the induction center. I photographed, weighed, and measured. Of course I am naked. There is no dignity allowed a condemned convict.

At least I am not being photographed from THAT angle ,,, :rolleyes:

One of the guards mention I have been insubordinate- I would not suck his cock- and I am assigned a day locked in the hot box.

I do NOT suck .... I refuse ... they can do to me what they want ... I do NOT suck! :mad:

I will be denied food and water and find my head is the guards’ piss target.

It's Dorothy who loves being a target ... why me? :oops:

Kathy lights a Madame Wu and says “Yeah, it’s called ‘gallows humor’. Think of something clever to say to me when they come for me next week. By the way, the gallows are on your side. You can watch her hang.”

And to think I taught her all she knows .... :confused:

I wonder what races through her mind as she waits to be hanged…

Ummmm .... I wish I had asked to use the WC? :doh::facepalm:

At least I am not being photographed from THAT angle ,,, :rolleyes:

I do NOT suck .... I refuse ... they can do to me what they want ... I do NOT suck! :mad:

It's Dorothy who loves being a target ... why me? :oops:

And to think I taught her all she knows .... :confused:

Ummmm .... I wish I had asked to use the WC? :doh::facepalm:
Let's not rush ahead... we have to execute Georgia today...

How does Georgia feel as stands for her last time as she is about to be hanged?

The warden has read out the crimes I have been convicted and condemned to die for. I have never heard of any of them but the rope around my neck is no joke. I wiggle my hands but they are not coming free.
hang 664.jpg
I think I am about to choke to death hanging from the noose. I hope it is fast!
hang 666.jpg
I squeeze my thighs together hoping no one sees my piss running down them. Why the hell do I care? In a few minutes I will be dead. The crowd laughs as I spread my legs and let my piss flow. Fuck them! I’ll be dead soon enough!
hang 667.jpg
The Reverend Lynch finishes damning me to eternal hell. I take my last deep breath before the stool is kicked from below my feet.
hang 660 B.jpg
Fuck this hurts a hell of a lot!
hang 662.jpg
-Georgia

It will take almost ten minutes for Georgia to strangle hanging from the noose.
hang 663.jpg
I watched it. I watched her hang and choke to death and I couldn’t look away. What the fuck is wrong with me?
prison 172.jpg
-Barb Moore

I watched it. I watched her hang and choke to death and I couldn’t look away. What the fuck is wrong with me?

Perhaps the reason is that it's the only way my cage, which is so cramped I can hardly move, points!!!!!! :confused:

There's absolutely nothing wrong with me! :mad:

The charges against her are severe and with a guilty verdict Barb faces a stiff penalty. It turns out that Barb has been quite sexually active with students at the UVM.

She has even been with male students…

…and has engaged in group sex.

These are all felony charges!
Quite right too. How are these people supposed to be "virgin" martyrs if Barb goes around engaging in group sex? Sounds pretty frivolous spurious felonious to me. :gaysex::span1::devil:
Condemned to death Barb is stripped of her clothing and her hands are cuffed behind her back.
It's astonishing that anyone ever has sex at all in Missouri, what with the punishment for doing so being so severe. :rolleyes::doh:
I'm thinking this was probably a set up ....
Really? Why would you think that?:rolleyes::smoking::thinking::chuck:
Well I say, dash it all, we can't have all this group sex going on!

Disgraceful!

Yes indeed, crucify her!
See? I'm not the only one saying this. Must be right.
In the next to her a slender women lies on her bed and says “I’m Georgia. I go to the gallows this Saturday. A tip for you Barbara no one has won an appeal. You probably have six weeks or so before you go to your cross.”
Plenty of time to lodge futile actions though.

Quite right too. How are these people supposed to be "virgin" martyrs if Barb goes around engaging in group sex? Sounds pretty frivolous spurious felonious to me. :gaysex::span1::devil:

It's astonishing that anyone ever has sex at all in Missouri, what with the punishment for doing so being so severe. :rolleyes::doh:

Really? Why would you think that?:rolleyes::smoking::thinking::chuck:

See? I'm not the only one saying this. Must be right.

Plenty of time to lodge futile actions though.
I only report what is going on... I think some concern for these women would be a respectable gesture... no, don't expect that from me...

Tree

I watched them hang Georgia. It was a cruel affair with much pomp taking place while she stood naked waiting to be hanged. The hanging itself was a gruesome affair as Georgia thrashed desperately to escape the noose and struggle for air. It was not like a long drop where the rope snaps her neck. No, this was a torturous death. Across the corridor Kathy Summer is passing her last week of life. This Saturday she gets the electric chair. That should be faster than what Georgia suffered.

We talk a bit but each day she becomes more withdrawn. I guess I can’t blame her. I’m looking at my own execution if my appeal fails. My hopes aren’t very high on that.

Friday comes and the warden comes to talk with Kathy. I listen from my cell. It isn’t pleasant as he seems to have left his compassion in his office.
Cold and sternly he says “Prisoner Kathy Summer, you have been convicted and sentenced to die by electrocution. Tomorrow the guards will come for you and take you to be prepared. You will have all hair removed.

“After that is complete you will be brought to execution room where you will be strapped onto the electric chair. Your sentence will be read and you will be electrocuted until you are dead. I remind you to follow all instructions or we can make it a most painful event. Do you understand?”

“Yes, sir” she replies. She knows not to screw around with the warden.

“Very well… Do you have any questions?”

“Is… Is this going to happen before a crowd” Kathy asks.

No, it will be the guards, the executioner, and a dozen witnesses” he explains. Then he adds “and whoever has RR Entertainment’s Platinum Video Channel.”

Kathy sighs and asks “Does it take long to… to kill me?”

“Usually people are unconscious after the second jolt and dead after the third. Misbehave and we can make sure you suffer longer.”

He walks away. I look at Kathy and say “I can’t believe how he talked to you!”
barb prison 163.jpg
Kathy lights up a Madame Wu and says “He is a sadistic bastard. He enjoys berating us. To him I am dead meat walking.”
prison 152 c.jpg
We didn’t talk much the rest of the day. Kathy is mulling what will happen to her tomorrow.
prison 210 B.jpg
I don’t sleep well overnight mainly because Kathy doesn’t. In the morning she declines her last breakfast. One of the guards hands her a Madame Wu. She didn’t even have to give him a blowjob.

Later in the morning two female guards come for Kathy.

prison 063.jpg
Handcuffed they are taking Kathy to prepare her for execution.
prison 062.jpg
I call out “Stay sunny side up!”

She forces a laugh and says “I’ll see you on the other side.”
perp arrest 070.jpg
I won’t see her in the cell again.

-Barb Moore

Back
Top Bottom