Barb Time Travels Again...

Go to CruxDreams.com
He spills his fertilisers elsewhere.
Look beneath his deck. View attachment 515930
The grass is less than brown down there. In two days it will be 20 years since the current Tree estate was established and that patch of dirt is so laced with high proof piss it will be 20 years after I am gone before grass grows back!!!

But first the epilogue...

The epilogue…

They spend weeks debriefing me…

005.gif

…no not like that! They want to know about my parallel universe. After three weeks of being fed only by IVs I am barely a shell of myself.

owp 265 g.jpg

They are gathered around me and gently question me. I tell them “It was awful. I was nailed to a cross and you were there, Auntie Messa, and you were Chancellor Wragg, and you Uncle Repertor, and you Madiosi were taking pictures for your CMCK thread. And Uncle Admi you sentenced me to be crucified and you Uncle Tree nailed me to the cross!”

oz 001 a.jpg

They laugh and Auntie Messa says “You poor girl, people aren’t crucified in this day and age. It must be from the time travel you’re imagining these things”

“Perhaps, why don’t I have any clothes?”

“Science experiments don’t wear clothing, silly Barb.”

After three weeks they are finally convinced I have not made up my account of being crucified. One morning the dorm monitors come and fetch me from my room.

prison 137 a.jpg

I am somewhat panicked when they strap me into the time travel chair.

exe chair 004 a.jpg

“I have done my part and time traveled! You can’t do this to me again” I cry.

Before me a monitor turns on. Chancellor Wragg speaks from his office saying “We have no intention of sending you anywhere. The medical staff at the UVM has determined for your mental health the memory of your time travel should be removed.”

“So you are giving me an electronic lobotomy?”

“That’s a bit overreaching, Ms. Moore. I believe Dr. Repertor is ready to proceed.”

exe chair 005 a.jpg

I grip the chair when Repertor’s voice comes over the speaker saying “This will sting a bit.”

exe chair 005.jpg

-Barbara Moore

‘Sting’ is a bit of an understatement as 220 volts of Repertor-designed amplitude modulated sine wave of electricity fries her brain and through her body to the lead strapped to her ankle for five seconds. Barb wakes up strapped to a gurney with the ubiquitous looking down at her.

exam 014.jpg

Her pussy is oozing more than her own juices and some orderly’s cum streams down the cleft of her tight little. Barb remembers nothing from the past month and a half including her deal with Dean Wragg V that if she time traveled (which she also doesn’t remember) her grade point average would be perfect. It isn’t and soon after the fall semester starts she is visited by an IMF officer. She is arrested for avoiding the lottery by using a student deferral.
hc 039.jpg

This does not bode well for Barb and she has trouble following the jail rules.

hc 042 a.jpg

But that is for another thread in the near future…

Tree

The end… for now...

...Before me a monitor turns on. Chancellor Wragg speaks from his office saying “We have no intention of sending you anywhere. The medical staff at the UVM has determined for your mental health the memory of your time travel should be removed...”

Auntie Messa (1) is thinking : "I agree with that , cause if we could accept the fact that she was really nailed to a cross, where it could bring us ? To "CruxForums" ? Each of us are well knowing that CF is a kind of " time travel" ...:D
... excepted
Barb ?!!!":devil:

(1) : I prefer this version ... 845c62ff8ece843660c4322755a0c444.jpg ... the other one seems a little ... out of date ... oz 001 a.jpg :D

Last edited:
The grass is less than brown down there. In two days it will be 20 years since the current Tree estate was established and that patch of dirt is so laced with high proof piss it will be 20 years after I am gone before grass grows back!!!

But first the epilogue...

The epilogue…

They spend weeks debriefing me…

View attachment 515954

…no not like that! They want to know about my parallel universe. After three weeks of being fed only by IVs I am barely a shell of myself.

View attachment 515963

They are gathered around me and gently question me. I tell them “It was awful. I was nailed to a cross and you were there, Auntie Messa, and you were Chancellor Wragg, and you Uncle Repertor, and you Madiosi were taking pictures for your CMCK thread. And Uncle Admi you sentenced me to be crucified and you Uncle Tree nailed me to the cross!”

View attachment 515962

They laugh and Auntie Messa says “You poor girl, people aren’t crucified in this day and age. It must be from the time travel you’re imagining these things”

“Perhaps, why don’t I have any clothes?”

“Science experiments don’t wear clothing, silly Barb.”

After three weeks they are finally convinced I have not made up my account of being crucified. One morning the dorm monitors come and fetch me from my room.

View attachment 515961

I am somewhat panicked when they strap me into the time travel chair.

View attachment 515956

“I have done my part and time traveled! You can’t do this to me again” I cry.

Before me a monitor turns on. Chancellor Wragg speaks from his office saying “We have no intention of sending you anywhere. The medical staff at the UVM has determined for your mental health the memory of your time travel should be removed.”

“So you are giving me an electronic lobotomy?”

“That’s a bit overreaching, Ms. Moore. I believe Dr. Repertor is ready to proceed.”

View attachment 515957

I grip the chair when Repertor’s voice comes over the speaker saying “This will sting a bit.”

View attachment 515958

-Barbara Moore

‘Sting’ is a bit of an understatement as 220 volts of Repertor-designed amplitude modulated sine wave of electricity fries her brain and through her body to the lead strapped to her ankle for five seconds. Barb wakes up strapped to a gurney with the ubiquitous looking down at her.

View attachment 515955

Her pussy is oozing more than her own juices and some orderly’s cum streams down the cleft of her tight little. Barb remembers nothing from the past month and a half including her deal with Dean Wragg V that if she time traveled (which she also doesn’t remember) her grade point average would be perfect. It isn’t and soon after the fall semester starts she is visited by an IMF officer. She is arrested for avoiding the lottery by using a student deferral.
View attachment 515959

This does not bode well for Barb and she has trouble following the jail rules.

View attachment 515960

But that is for another thread in the near future…

Tree

The end… for now...
How do I trigger my own loathometer??? :confused::confused::confused::confused::confused:

You know, it isn't only Barb's brain that he messes with! :confused::confused::confused::confused::confused:

Auntie Messa, and you were Chancellor Wragg, and you Uncle Repertor, and you Madiosi were taking pictures for your CMCK thread. And Uncle Admi you sentenced me to be crucified and you Uncle Tree nailed me to the cross!”
So we are all uncles and aunts, the Moore family. 9bfa4e541cbacbd306edf28bae488372--wale-coat-of-arms.jpg

aunt-and-uncle-woot.jpg special_aunt_and_uncle_postcard-r83673f0556bb490d98254bf7f76784b3_vgbaq_8byvr_324.jpg Oh thank you, Barb. That's so kind of you.

It isn’t and soon after the fall semester starts she is visited by an IMF officer. She is arrested for avoiding the lottery by using a student deferral.
And Barb is already in trouble again.

Multatuli-Barbertje-moet-hangen_-Verhalen-23332829.jpg "Barbertje moet hangen (little Barbara must hang)" is an adage originating from author Eduard Douwes Dekker(aka Multatuli), meaning something like 'someone has to be the scapegoat'.
Barb Time Travels Again…
Thank-you.jpg It was a fine story, Tree. I enjoyed it very much.

So we are all uncles and aunts, the Moore family. View attachment 515998

View attachment 515999 View attachment 515997 Oh thank you, Barb. That's so kind of you.

And Barb is already in trouble again.

View attachment 516000 "Barbertje moet hangen (little Barbara must hang)" is an adage originating from author Max Havelaar (aka Multatuli), meaning something like 'someone has to be the scapegoat'.

View attachment 516003 It was a fine story, Tree. I enjoyed it very much.
I must study this post and see if I missed something I posted or should have:doh::doh::doh:

IMG_1603.GIF "Debriefing"?

Oh Tree, that is soooooooooooo bad :doh:

IMG_1604.JPG But Auntie Em ... you've gotta believe me ... I met this guy who smoked Marlboros and drank Seagrams 24-7 while I hung naked from a cross ... no! ... I mean it ... it really happened!

IMG_1605.JPG Oh Shit! Here we go again!:eek:

IMG_1606.JPG Did I read the sign? No, what sign?:confused:

jacksjg89,

The way she gets either hanged or crucified with amazing regularity she wouldn't appear to be lord of anything including her own life.

Back
Top Bottom