Barb Time Travels Again...

Go to CruxDreams.com

thehangingtree

Proconsul
Staff member
Barb Time Travels Again…

In the first half the 21st century an undergraduate at the University of the Virgin Martyrs is known for her brilliance, beauty, and ‘mischievous’ behavior. Barbara Moore was both an asset to the university as a teacher’s research assistant (Barb’s on the left)…

hang 129 a.jpg

…yet also she was a vixen that would seduce anyone, male or female.

opp 103.jpg

She was often in the Dean of Discipline’s office.
opp 107.jpg

The standard punishments only seemed to keep Barb coming back for more!
whip 048.jpg

She was brought before the Dean of Discipline who told her she was going to be expelled from the UVM. She wore a little black dress and made a convincing argument to have her grades ‘adjusted’.

owp 239 d.jpg

There were further negotiations.
staked screw 002.gif

Finally Dean Wragg V said “Perhaps there is a solution to our problem. Are you willing to accept a time travel?”

Barb burst into laughter and said “Fuck yes… I mean ‘sure’! You can’t do time travel. I’m not an idiot; I just don’t do well on exams!”

“Then you won’t mind humoring me for a 4.0 grade point average?”

“Why not” Barb says.

“Very well” Dean Wragg says “report to the School of Science promptly at 9 PM this Friday. The guard will let you in and show you where you need to go.”

Tree

staked screw 002.gif There were further negotiations ...

What else did I have to do during the so-called "further negotiations" but think about how I could wrangle the best deal out of this idiot D of D? When he suggested a "time travel" I laughed at the absurdity ... but when the negotiating team switched from Bull to Gunner, I decided why the fuck not ... anything to end the so-called "further negotiations" which were making me fucking sore. So I said "Fuck yes ... I mean ‘sure’! You can’t do time travel. I’m not an idiot; I just don’t do well on exams!”

So they let me go and told me to report to the School of Science (what a joke) at 9 PM on Friday. Today is Wednesday so that gave me two days to ponder the whole preposterous idea of time travel.

GZzWpDz.jpg Being a good academic, I studied up on time travel. But after reading a few lines like this one:

Time travel is a recognized concept in philosophy and fiction, but traveling to an arbitrary point in time has a very limited support in theoretical physics, and usually only connected with quantum mechanics or wormholes, also known as Einstein-Rosen bridges.

My head began to swim. What a lot of claptrap, I thought .... but anything for a 4.0 grade average. Why not? What could possibly go wrong?:)

Having done my homework and feeling prepared, I decided it was time to relax. ;)

tumblr_n9699bpysJ1tytkvko1_400.gif So I did a little "time travel" of my own. Well, I was transported somewhere, anyway :rolleyes:

23349c0050c718b4a943d08ce37a9069.jpg Then I got dressed for a blind date with this guy who strangely referred to himself with the initials: THT. I didn't know much about him ... since on the Nailus Martyrs dating service, only the females are required to submit pics of themselves and say anything significant about themselves. As I sat waiting for him to arrive (the bastard was 40 minutes late already), I began to wonder if this date was an introduction to time travel. After all, I didn't know where I was going, or for how long, or for what ... and the bastard was now 45 minutes late. :mad:

250.jpg Then I saw him pull up ... in what else? ... but a 66 Ford Mustang ... "Shit, this really is time travel!" I exclaimed. "I bet he has a rotary dial phone and a wrist watch, and listens to old guy music on the car radio. Maybe I should just tell him I have a headache when he knocks on the door and ask him if he wouldn't mind ... no bad idea, on second thought ... he's probably the guy who invites himself in and stays forever .... time warp again!!!" :confused:

4513.jpg So I opened the door, deciding it best to do so before he came up and knocked (never give the guy the advantage being Barb's first rule of dating). But much to my surprise he wasn't on the front step ... he was leaning against a lamp post, with a paper cup in hand (what the fuck was he drinking?) ... :eek:

d30465a311b5ee1aa9bc8ebc4dca580d.jpg "Shit, this could be the date from Hell," I thought to myself. "I wonder how much time I have to spend with him before I can travel home.":oops:

Last edited:
Thank you Jacks.

The young undergraduate Barbara Moore, the perverted and possibly insane Dean Wragg, and the older but benevolent Tree all view this same event with a different perspective. Is one reality or all of them?

copied_tz_thm_16.9_1280x720.jpg that statement makes me think of something Rod might have said ...

oh, and btw, where did that "benevolent" crap come from? :confused:

And shouldn't it be "the young and incredibly brilliant as well as beautiful Barbara Moore" :D

I have no idea what Miss Moore wants from me but I don’t have a crucifixion planned for today. I pick her up in the Mustang.

“Who the fuck are you” She demands.

“I’m Tree” I reply. “May I ask what the fuck you are doing?”

I drive her to the Tree house. I offer her a glass of wine and a pack of Madame Wu’s.

madame wu 25.jpg

She loosens up as the evening progresses.

madame wu 27.jpg

“You haven’t answered me. What the hell are you doing” I ask again a bit more forcefully.

“I’m getting a 4.0 GPA to agree to sit in a ‘way-back’ machine. The damn thing can’t work. There is no science behind it” She says.

“Sometimes science gets ahead. I don’t want you to do this, Barb” I reply. There was no persuading her so we spent the night and most of Friday passing the time.

couple 003 b.jpg

I did have Barb there at 8:55 PM at the door of the School of Science building. I handcuffed her wrists behind her back and shackled her ankles together with a chain that only allowed her 12” steps. Oh, the names she called me. I ring the doorbell and leave her there standing in her red dress. I don’t really hear the names she calls me but I am sure none are polite.

The security guard steps out of the door and says “This is not right.”

He takes the cuffs and shackles off and before I can thank him he hustles me down countless stairs to the subbasements of the School of Science building. The loudest sound I hear is the pumps drawing the moldy water from the slimy floor.
uvm.gif

I wonder if I have been set up…

-Barbara Moore

Tree

I am stripped of the red dress and black shoes I wore down to this pit and I see the ‘Time Travel’ chair and think it looks far more like an electric chair.

e chair.jpg

I fucking panic but they have no problem slamming me into the chair and quickly buckling to it.

exe chair 004 a.jpg

Fear rages through me as more metal is strapped to my head and they back away.

“I agreed to time travel- not be executed” I scream realizing if that is their intent I am long past the point of no return.

-Barbara Moore

A voice comes over the speakers. She recognizes Chancellor Wragg’s voice (he had yet to retire to become ‘Chancellor Emeritus’. “Miss Moore, if we wished you dead we could have left your grade point average where it was. My great nephew- and that is by birth and certainly no personal achievement- thinks he has perfected a time machine. I think he is a lunatic- don’t I, Despard?”

“You won’t think so in a few minutes” Dean Wragg replies to his great uncle.

“What did you put around my headI demand as I sit strapped in the chair. “You are going to kill me!”

“Nonsense, Miss Moore; we are just going to reprogram your memory so it matches you destination” Dean Wragg says.

exe chair 030.jpg

“Go with it, Barbara. It is for science” Chancellor Wragg says.

exe chair 005 a.jpg

I feel electricity jolt my body and the lights go out…

-Barbara Moore

Tree

exe chair 030.jpg Oh Shit! What have I gotten myself into this time. What do they mean "reprogram my memory so that it matches my destination?" No one has bothered to tell me what my destination is yet!!!!!! :mad:

If they had, I might have saved them the trouble. I do have an imagination, you know!

So, owwwwwwwww! The electricity running through my body is not pleasant! What can I do to take my mind off my helplessness and discomfort?

madame wu 25.jpg Well, I could direct my mind back to the pleasures of the previous day. The wine and Madame Wu on the Tree deck were certainly nice. When he picked me up, I never would have guessed that I might have a good time.

madame wu 27.jpg But then something came over me ... I got very silly ... and lost all inhibitions ... what the fuck did he put in that drink ... a double dose of Joan's horny potion?:doh:

couple 003 b.jpg Well, I got to admit he did his best .... but .... he was no match for Barb in heat. I just plain wore him out! So sad to hear a grown man whimper and cry. Ulrika told him later that it was a nice try.

compilation_of_girls_sitting_on_gear_shift.jpg Meanwhile, I went out to finish the job on the shift stick of his 66 Mustang.:p:D

4513.jpg That night he delivered me to my destination at 8:55 sharp! First time he has ever been on time in his life. He told me not to do this, but somehow I think he didn't mean it. The guy has something going here he is not telling me about. What's in this "time travel" thing for him, I wonder?:rolleyes:

View attachment 509760 Oh Shit! What have I gotten myself into this time. What do they mean "reprogram my memory so that it matches my destination?" No one has bothered to tell me what my destination is yet!!!!!! :mad:

If they had, I might have saved them the trouble. I do have an imagination, you know!

So, owwwwwwwww! The electricity running through my body is not pleasant! What can I do to take my mind off my helplessness and discomfort?

View attachment 509761 Well, I could direct my mind back to the pleasures of the previous day. The wine and Madame Wu on the Tree deck were certainly nice. When he picked me up, I never would have guessed that I might have a good time.

View attachment 509762 But then something came over me ... I got very silly ... and lost all inhibitions ... what the fuck did he put in that drink ... a double dose of Joan's horny potion?:doh:

View attachment 509763 Well, I got to admit he did his best .... but .... he was no match for Barb in heat. I just plain wore him out! So sad to hear a grown man whimper and cry. Ulrika told him later that it was a nice try.

View attachment 509764 Meanwhile, I went out to finish the job on the shift stick of his 66 Mustang.:p:D

View attachment 509765 That night he delivered me to my destination at 8:55 sharp! First time he has ever been on time in his life. He told me not to do this, but somehow I think he didn't mean it. The guy has something going here he is not telling me about. What's in this "time travel" thing for him, I wonder?:rolleyes:
Does Tree have anything to gain by this 'time travel'? I can't see how. We will have to look into this.

Barbara Moore indeed time travel but to where? It looks amazingly like the location she left but with several differences. It confuses her because the time travel machine was to give her a new memory and erase her real memory while she traveled. Dean Wragg, looking at Barb’s pitiful GPA, would joke that he only had to set the memory block on ‘blonde’. He did not realize her grades really reflected what she said; she is quiet brilliant but just is a poor exam taker. As it is Barb’s new memory is clouded with bits and pieces with bits and pieces of her real memory.

In her real life she went to the UMV to study the reparations farms and other appropriate repression of women. While she really didn’t support the farms she didn’t actively distain the farms. It didn’t hurt that at the UVM she was exempt from the quarterly lottery where four hundred women between the age of 20 and 30 would be sent to the farms. She knew the odds were better of winning millions of dollars in the national lotto than being picked to be a reparation slave but it didn’t hurt that she had a deferral to study the farms instead of the long shot of experiencing them firsthand.

In her new memory Barb is a Trojan horse that has been inserted in the UVM to infiltrate an arm of the IMF, the International Maternal Force. The combination of the Great Bovine Famine and the human birthrate falling beneath replacement level she went to the UVM both to avoid becoming a ‘breeder’ or worse yet ‘food stock’ and be a mole to learn the IMF tactics.

In the middle of the night Barb received a phone call. From a dead sleep she let it go to voice mail but moments later the phone rang again. She picked up her iPhone and before she could bitch about being awaked she hears an electronically distorted voice say “They are coming for you. Destroy everything.”

Barb sprang from her bed and had the paper shredder running on the few things she had printed. She took the shredded paper and put it in the oven before tossing her iPhone and tablet in. Below her she saw the lights of the IMF enforcement squad cars. She stripped her clothes off just to do it on her own terms.

strip 015.jpg

Barb waited until she heard boots in the hall before turning on the electric oven. She had chosen this one because it could be set to 500°F and had analog controls so LEDs would not announce it was on. Her arrest was delayed by the few minutes she fought then she surrendered hoping they would take her before the oven kicked on and the paper reached 451°F.

By the time the forensic team showed up the kitchen was in flames.

The iPhone and tablet would be toast before the fire was put out but the new Barb was hardly out of the woods. Accused of resistance, obstruction of justice, and arson, the following day she would do the obligatory ‘perp walk’. With synthetic shutter noise she would be led through throngs of reporters on a leash led by Joan Tree.

It is that I am an afterthought as the media shouts questions at Joan. At one point she says “Listen, I would love to see this cunt’s neck stretched from the gallows in the campus quadrangle tomorrow but as the laws are today she has to go through auction.”

perp walk 121 A.jpg

I think I would rather be some someone’s sex slave than hanged meat…

-Barb

Tree

I am stripped of the red dress and black shoes I wore down to this pit and I see the ‘Time Travel’ chair and think it looks far more like an electric chair.

View attachment 509599

I fucking panic but they have no problem slamming me into the chair and quickly buckling to it.

View attachment 509600

Fear rages through me as more metal is strapped to my head and they back away.

“I agreed to time travel- not be executed” I scream realizing if that is their intent I am long past the point of no return.

-Barbara Moore

A voice comes over the speakers. She recognizes Chancellor Wragg’s voice (he had yet to retire to become ‘Chancellor Emeritus’. “Miss Moore, if we wished you dead we could have left your grade point average where it was. My great nephew- and that is by birth and certainly no personal achievement- thinks he has perfected a time machine. I think he is a lunatic- don’t I, Despard?”

“You won’t think so in a few minutes” Dean Wragg replies to his great uncle.

“What did you put around my headI demand as I sit strapped in the chair. “You are going to kill me!”

“Nonsense, Miss Moore; we are just going to reprogram your memory so it matches you destination” Dean Wragg says.

View attachment 509601

“Go with it, Barbara. It is for science” Chancellor Wragg says.

View attachment 509602

I feel electricity jolt my body and the lights go out…

-Barbara Moore

Tree
poor poor Barb how do you keep getting in so much trouble??????

Barbara Moore indeed time travel but to where? It looks amazingly like the location she left but with several differences. It confuses her because the time travel machine was to give her a new memory and erase her real memory while she traveled. Dean Wragg, looking at Barb’s pitiful GPA, would joke that he only had to set the memory block on ‘blonde’. He did not realize her grades really reflected what she said; she is quiet brilliant but just is a poor exam taker. As it is Barb’s new memory is clouded with bits and pieces with bits and pieces of her real memory.

In her real life she went to the UMV to study the reparations farms and other appropriate repression of women. While she really didn’t support the farms she didn’t actively distain the farms. It didn’t hurt that at the UVM she was exempt from the quarterly lottery where four hundred women between the age of 20 and 30 would be sent to the farms. She knew the odds were better of winning millions of dollars in the national lotto than being picked to be a reparation slave but it didn’t hurt that she had a deferral to study the farms instead of the long shot of experiencing them firsthand.

In her new memory Barb is a Trojan horse that has been inserted in the UVM to infiltrate an arm of the IMF, the International Maternal Force. The combination of the Great Bovine Famine and the human birthrate falling beneath replacement level she went to the UVM both to avoid becoming a ‘breeder’ or worse yet ‘food stock’ and be a mole to learn the IMF tactics.

In the middle of the night Barb received a phone call. From a dead sleep she let it go to voice mail but moments later the phone rang again. She picked up her iPhone and before she could bitch about being awaked she hears an electronically distorted voice say “They are coming for you. Destroy everything.”

Barb sprang from her bed and had the paper shredder running on the few things she had printed. She took the shredded paper and put it in the oven before tossing her iPhone and tablet in. Below her she saw the lights of the IMF enforcement squad cars. She stripped her clothes off just to do it on her own terms.

View attachment 509830

Barb waited until she heard boots in the hall before turning on the electric oven. She had chosen this one because it could be set to 500°F and had analog controls so LEDs would not announce it was on. Her arrest was delayed by the few minutes she fought then she surrendered hoping they would take her before the oven kicked on and the paper reached 451°F.

By the time the forensic team showed up the kitchen was in flames.

The iPhone and tablet would be toast before the fire was put out but the new Barb was hardly out of the woods. Accused of resistance, obstruction of justice, and arson, the following day she would do the obligatory ‘perp walk’. With synthetic shutter noise she would be led through throngs of reporters on a leash led by Joan Tree.

It is that I am an afterthought as the media shouts questions at Joan. At one point she says “Listen, I would love to see this cunt’s neck stretched from the gallows in the campus quadrangle tomorrow but as the laws are today she has to go through auction.”

View attachment 509831

I think I would rather be some someone’s sex slave than hanged meat…

-Barb

Tree
well i will gladly buy you...i have a few ideas for you!!!!!!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom