Barb Time-travels To Jerusalem In 33 Ad

Go to CruxDreams.com
It is still awkward to carry but the goal is for her to die crucified, not carrying the cross to Golgotha! The Roman guards and the Assyrian mercenaries have a difficult time keeping the hordes at bay as she drags it barefooted up the crushed gravel path.

Some believe that the victim only had to carry the cross-beam the patibalum, not the entire cross with stipes attached.
That might make sense as the stipes could then be fixed permanently and securely into the ground, it would save digging a posthole each time (that is hard work as I know).

In the four testaments canonized by the Catholic Church holds that Jesus died one the cross on Good Friday and was entombed before sunset that day. On the Sabbath the crosses on Golgotha stood vacant as testimony of the three who had died on them. In 33 AD on the Sabbath Barbara of Nazareth and the two thieves, are not as fortunate as they still hang crucified and suffer the tortures of the cross.

Because it’s the Sabbath the only others on Golgotha are a Roman centurion and a few Assyrian mercenary guards. One of the Assyrians says to the centurion “I thought we’d finish them yesterday so they wouldn’t die on the cross on the Jews’ Sabbath.”

“They aren’t going to die today. The man who nailed them to crosses has done hundreds of crucifixions and knows how to make them suffer’ the centurion explains. “The middle one is a traitor of Rome and Pilate wants her dead and Jews want her dead because they say she’s a heretic because they say she claimed to be their messiah.”

It is midmorning and the day will be warm as the night was cold. In addition to the pain the cross inflicts on my body hunger gnaws at my belly and the thirst that parches my throat is cramping my muscles, particularly my thighs and calves. One of the mercenaries strolls up to my cross and looks at my sunburned body that pale skin that is rarely exposed to the sun is turning red. I croak “I thirst.”

crux 184 e.jpg

He wraps a rag around his spear, pisses on it, and holds it up to my face. When I turn my head away he says “If you want water Messiah, you have to drink my piss first!”

I capitulate and suck on the foul rag soaked with his sweat and urine. The sweat burns my dry cracked tongue and lips but I really can’t taste anything and the moisture, while the thought of sucking on a pissed-soak rag is revolting, the moisture is welcome. I take in what I can then pant “I did it. Now give me water.”

He and the other mercenaries laugh and he walks away exclaiming “For a messiah the fucking Jews picked one that’s dumber than dirt!”

The afternoon drags on and I ask them to finish me.

ca 030.jpg

I receive no mercy from the guards. We are crucified and displayed with no one watching…

-Barbara of Nazareth
(with thanks to Bobinder)

In 2017 Joan Tree is locked in a pillory and flogged by Primus Pilus and Chancellor Emeritus Despard Wragg shuffles in and brutally buggers her... (gif)

stocks rape 001.gif

Tree

Bobnearled thehangingtree Alice manip.jpg

Re-formed horizon, new sky and lighting - a great re-working. I like it!

Back
Top Bottom