Barb Time Travels To The Fall Of 1962

Go to CruxDreams.com
“Mr. President, is the only reason Miss Moore is being hanged is to cover up another one of your numerous tawdry affairs” Walter Cronkite asked before the cameras and tapes are rolling.

“Walter, I have asked you to call me ‘Jack’” JFK replies in his nasally northeastern accent. “I cooperated with the CIA and they wanted this cunt ‘Barbara Moore’ reeled in. You know I would never cheat on Jackie if it wasn’t for the good of the country! Her poll numbers are better than mine!”

The two men broke into laughter as both knew it was true.

cronkite JFK.jpg

“Besides, Walter, beyond the Commies, I have the CIA, the FBI, and Secret Service fighting over who gets to this cunt!”

The panel Suburban bounces up the cheap asphalt road that leads to Camp David. Pitted and potholed Barbara Moore bounces and rolls across the corrugated steel floor only to be kicked to the middle by heavy boots her blindfolded eyes cannot see! Barb is rudely tossed out the back of the Suburban and looks back and asks “Isn’t hanging me good enough?”

cuffs 3.jpg

…but apparently it is not!

Goddamn I think they are trying to kill me before they hang me! I yell “back up and drive over me, you pricks!”

“Barb, it’s me, Ulrika! Listen, and listen well!” Ulrika hisses. “I know you can’t believe this time-travel crap but it is true. Open your mouth again and maybe you die but we weren’t expecting your sister to come here. Let me make this clear. If you die, she dies. I am not playing with you!”

Ulrika locks me in a cell of the old brig at Camp David. It looks like it hasn’t been used in decades and when I turn the water on it gurgle and spurted then runs a reddish brown as rust is flushed from the pipes. I’m guessing the sink is my toilet too. Who gives a shit… I haven’t eaten in days and won’t before they hang me. It’s my small way of protesting! I look at the paint flaking from the walls and figure it must be lead-based. I wonder if I eat enough of that if I would at least be insane before I am hanged then wonder how I even had that thought in 1962…

prison 122.jpg

-Barbara Moore, the dead woman walking…

Tree

cronkite JFK.jpg "And that's the way it is!" (would you mind sharing me your secrets on how to get women, Jack?)

cuffs 3.jpg I keep telling you, Tree, to stop showing me from THAT angle.

Question: Did they really have Chevy Suburbans in 1962?

prison 122.jpg "I haven’t eaten in days and won’t before they hang me. It’s my small way of protesting!"

Must be true, look at how my ribs stick out! And I refuse to brush my teeth with industrial waste.

Question: Did they have bottled water back then?

View attachment 430556 "And that's the way it is!" (would you mind sharing me your secrets on how to get women, Jack?)

View attachment 430557 I keep telling you, Tree, to stop showing me from THAT angle.

Question: Did they really have Chevy Suburbans in 1962?

View attachment 430558 "I haven’t eaten in days and won’t before they hang me. It’s my small way of protesting!"

Must be true, look at how my ribs stick out! And I refuse to brush my teeth with industrial waste.

Question: Did they have bottled water back then?
I would, Walter, if I ever was with another woman besides Jackie... HA, HA, Ha....

Except during WW II the Suburban has been available since 1935 making it the longest running model ever!!!

Good thing about losing weight... you'll survive the noose longer... really that is a good thing... Trust me...

I have another visit from Tree. He looks at my cell and says “Nice dump you’re in, Barbara.”

“Yeah, it pretty well sucks. My only view out of here is to watch them build the gallows for me.”

“They’re doing a nice job” Tree replies.

“You know much about gallows” I ask.

“I’ve built a few and I designed the one you will hang from. I made the noose you’ll be hanged with” Tree replies as he lights a smoke.

kkk 018.jpg

“Goddamn it, I almost shit my drawers if I had any every time I hear that line! Are you going to pull the lever and drop me too?” I ask. With a sigh I say “With friends like you I think I’m better off with my enemies. At least it will be over quickly”

prison 059 a.jpg

“Um… I hate to tell you this but it ain’t going to be to be quick. I bribed Col. Hangher so you won’t drop more than four feet and the noose- especially with your newly skinny tight little won’t close anytime soon” Tree says. “And no I won’t be here at all. At 11:59 PM, Thursday, November 1 I’ll be transported back to 2016. At 12:01 AM Friday, November 2 the lever will be pulled and you will be hanged.”

“Four feet! At my weight I should be dropped 8’9” by the guidelines! My god, I’ll slowly strangle!” I exclaim.

“I hope so, when I am transported back to 2016 it takes 20 minutes to reset the machine to bring you back. So the bad news yes you will slowly strangle but if my plan works you’ll live through it. By the way, how did you know about how long you should be dropped?” he asks me.

“I studied judicial executions at the University of the Virgin Martyrs as an undergraduate” I reply.

“What year did you do that?”

“2013, right around the time I crashed the…”

“My point is made” Tree says.

Fuck, I am confused- being hanged for 20 minutes is supposed to be a good thing? I ask Tree “Ulrika told me my sister is here now. May I see her?”

“Hell no! I have her stashed near Chicago. If J. Edgar Hoover or the CIA found out she is here in 1962 there will be a stampede to arrest her as your co-conspirator and she will be hanged right next to you.”

“Shit. What is today?” I ask

“Tuesday, October 30th” he says as he turns away. “I’ll see you tomorrow.”

Midnight Friday is getting too damn close!!!
prison 151.jpg

-Barbara Moore, totally fucked…

Tree

My last two days on earth before I get to hang above it is not very pleasant. The guards believe I am really a communist. I am skulled-fucked which I take. Why you might ask?

jap 018.jpg

I damn well want to live and I believe they will hang my sister if I don’t! At night I have to suck cock if I want a blanket at night.

prison 173.jpg

Maryland gets cold late October. They not only make me suck their cocks, they handcuff me so I can’t hang myself- like I really would save them the work of killing me!”

prison 080.jpg

But I have to ‘negotiate’ with a blow-job for a damn blanket. I won’t tell you what I had to do a few a few feet below my chin between my legs.

-Barbara Moore, covering my sister’s ass

TREE

My last two days on earth before I get to hang above it is not very pleasant. The guards believe I am really a communist. I am skulled-fucked which I take. Why you might ask?

View attachment 430583

I damn well want to live and I believe they will hang my sister if I don’t! At night I have to suck cock if I want a blanket at night.

View attachment 430585

Maryland gets cold late October. They not only make me suck their cocks, they handcuff me so I can’t hang myself- like I really would save them the work of killing me!”

View attachment 430584

But I have to ‘negotiate’ with a blow-job for a damn blanket. I won’t tell you what I had to do a few a few feet below my chin between my legs.

TREE

She's one hell of a good sister, is Barb :eek:

View attachment 430583

View attachment 430585

View attachment 430584

TREE
Wow, there is a lot of cock sucking going on:D....the guards are very happy to have Barb whip some skull on them:p.....I think another phrase for this is Brain Salad Surgery, and that gets me in the mood to play that on my turntable:devil:

Ticking away the moments that make up a dull day
Fritter and waste the hours in an off-hand way…

Pink Floyd

I would rather be bored than watch the gallows be finished. I don’t even mind that the guards use their belts to whip my ass! It’s when they quit telling me ‘the boss’ doesn’t want my tight little showing a mark ‘tomorrow’ do I become afraid.

prison 036 a.jpg

I ask if I can have a clock I can see and they hang oblige me and hang (there is that word again… God, I hate it) on outside my cell. I close my eyes and try to sit still for 20 minutes- the time Tree says I have to be hanged if I want to be saved- and never make it past eight minutes! There is no way I can be hanged for 20 minutes and survive!

-Barbara Moore

I drive to a town near Bristol, Tennessee that in 1962 you could hardly find Bristol much less the nearby town but this is where I have to be to transported back to 2016. The fucking GPS thing I was given (it really wasn’t that hard to learn, really) doesn’t work because in ’62 there aren’t any fucking GPS satellites so I am guessing I am where I should be looking at the Road Atlas I bought- the road twists a lot more than the map shows but it is pretty countryside. The sun has set and I wonder if Barb is holding up alright… I know it can’t be easy for her.

The clock outside my cell reads 10:55 when the guards come into my cell. I protest saying I am not to be hanged until 12:01 AM Friday morning! The woman locking my wrists in stainless steel handcuffs says “Nor shall you be, Barbara, but there are preparations that must be done.”

imf 001.jpg

“Your badges and patches say “IMF”. I’ve never heard of such a government agency!”

“You will when you lead the Great Slave Rebellion of 2017” she replies.

“There aren’t slaves more than 50 years from now” I scoff.

“Does the name “Admi” ring a bell, Barb?”

I don’t know why but I think I have heard of him…

I don’t think climbing steep stairs with your hands cuffed behind your back would ever be easy but try it with the cuffs chained to the shackles around your ankles with a noose swaying in the breeze waiting for your neck at the top of the stairs!

11:45 PM Thursday evening, November 1, 1962…

I’m surprised it is Ulrika standing on the gallows and fixing the noose about my neck. She says "Tree thought you might need a friend up here"

"Tree can think?" I reply. Hey... don't condemn me after you've condemned me...

hang 320.jpg

She wears a tight black dress but without any badges and only cufflinks I could not see. Why does that song run through my head…

“All dressed in black so nobody sees you
Smile in the wings, tell me I please you”

…and who the hell is ‘Mott the Hoople’ and why the hell do I have to be hanged to not die? This asshole Tree has a lot of explaining to do…

I hope I live to hear it

-Barbara Moore… squeezing my thighs together try to hide I am pissing with fear!!!

Tree

image.jpeg That's not Jsck Webb is it? This is Friday. I must be hallucinating. I think I am talking to Sergeant Joe Friday. Time travel is so confusing. I am so fucked.

image.jpeg Contemplating my fate is not much fun. Tuesday is a long way off when you have nothing to do but stare through the iron bars and wonder why Tree is so obsessed with "short drop" hanging methods as to write several paragraphs about it. You'd think, for some reason, he likes the idea of me dying very very slowly. I am so fucked.

image.jpeg I wonder if they might consider installing a picture window here? It would be a far more productive thing to do than tanning my tight little. I am so fucked.

image.jpeg Wait a minute. This is 1962. And when I left home it was 2016. How did the Great Slave Rebellion of 2017 get into this thread? Or is this just an excuse to pin the great crash of the summer of 2013 on me again? And btw I thought IMF stood for International Monetary Fund. I am so fucked.

View attachment 430743 That's not Jsck Webb is it? This is Friday. I must be hallucinating. I think I am talking to Sergeant Joe Friday. Time travel is so confusing. I am so fucked.

View attachment 430744 Contemplating my fate is not much fun. Tuesday is a long way off when you have nothing to do but stare through the iron bars and wonder why Tree is so obsessed with "short drop" hanging methods as to write several paragraphs about it. You'd think, for some reason, he likes the idea of me dying very very slowly. I am so fucked.

View attachment 430755 I wonder if they might consider installing a picture window here? It would be a far more productive thing to do than tanning my tight little. I am so fucked.

View attachment 430763 Wait a minute. This is 1962. And when I left home it was 2016. How did the Great Slave Rebellion of 2017 get into this thread? Or is this just an excuse to pin the great crash of the summer of 2013 on me again? And btw I thought IMF stood for International Monetary Fund. I am so fucked.

Her last sentence 'nailed it' but that is a story for another thread in 2017... Why would she book a cruise on a ship called the "Amistad"???
Tree

View attachment 430743 That's not Jsck Webb is it? This is Friday. I must be hallucinating. I think I am talking to Sergeant Joe Friday. Time travel is so confusing. I am so fucked.

View attachment 430744 Contemplating my fate is not much fun. Tuesday is a long way off when you have nothing to do but stare through the iron bars and wonder why Tree is so obsessed with "short drop" hanging methods as to write several paragraphs about it. You'd think, for some reason, he likes the idea of me dying very very slowly. I am so fucked.

View attachment 430755 I wonder if they might consider installing a picture window here? It would be a far more productive thing to do than tanning my tight little. I am so fucked.

View attachment 430763 Wait a minute. This is 1962. And when I left home it was 2016. How did the Great Slave Rebellion of 2017 get into this thread? Or is this just an excuse to pin the great crash of the summer of 2013 on me again? And btw I thought IMF stood for International Monetary Fund. I am so fucked.

Damn Barb was doing a lot of thinking while she climbed those 13 stairs of the gallows...
cuffs 74 A.jpg

Damn Barb was doing a lot of thinking while she climbed those 13 stairs of the gallows...
View attachment 431144

cuffs 74 A.jpg Well I was trying not to trip ... climbing the stairs to the gallows naked in front of everyone is humiliation enough, without a pratfall to start them laughing!

After Ulrika pulls the noose around my neck only tight enough that my head cannot slip through it Colonel Hangher steps up near me and announces “Miss Barbara Moore you have been convicted of crimes of high treason, espionage, and conspiracy to assassinate the President of the United States of America. You have been sentenced to death. At 12:01 AM, Friday, November 2, 1962 you will be hanged by the neck until dead. Do you have any questions?”

“Yeah, what time is it?”

“23:56, anything else?”
hang 319.jpg

I shake my head ‘no’. Five minutes before I am hanged! Between my anxiety and the brisk November air my nipples stand embarrassingly tumescent. Below sits over two hundred people including the president, the vice president, the attorney general, their wives, and a bunch of military brass in dress uniforms sit below me with waiters in white jackets hustling to keep their drinks filled. They seem to be enjoying themselves every bit as much as I am not! The lights dim momentary and everyone takes their seats. I suppose there are moments to go!

The lights indeed dimmed at 11:59 PM Thursday, November 1, 1962 but it was not by design. The electric power grid in 1962 was hardly as robust as it is in 2016. A dozen miles from Barb from a seedy motel on US Highway 15 Tree was being transported back to 2016. Her only hope is that the time machine can reset quickly enough!

When Ulrika had finished with noose she removed the shackles from my ankles that had made climbing the gallows’ stairs. I thanked her but she said “Don’t thank me; they want to watch you ‘dance’ unencumbered.”

The thick rope rubs uncomfortably against my neck and if I move at all the coils bumps against the side of my head. I fear it will only be more uncomfortably in just a moment.

hang 321.jpg

Beneath my feet I feel the trap door vibrate as Ulrika pulls the lever!

-Barbara Moore, doomed

Tree

Here’s what I started with for the first picture…

noose 005.jpg

Back
Top Bottom