Barb Time Travels To The Fall Of 1962

Go to CruxDreams.com
The whole front of the platform swings down and away from my beneath my feet and I being to… SHIT!!!

Barb drops a bit more than a foot- about a third of a meter when the rough thick ropes catches under her jaw and the base of her skull stopping her head. The fat coils of the noose smacks her behind her left ear stunning her momentarily.

hang 323.jpg

Her neck is asked to do what it never designed to do; hold her body up instead of her head on top of it for twenty minutes and that assumes Tree knows how to reset the time machine! Ulrika usually operates it but she just pulled the lever on the gallows at Camp David to hang Barb!

Goddamn it I am hanged! Tree told me to keep as still as possible and for a few moments- maybe hours, it seems like- I do pretty good.

hang 325.jpg

I spin slowly clockwise then back…

“GASP”

…telling my body not to move. If I hold still it gives him more time to reset the time machine he told me. My brain gets that as I watch the crowd spin past me and the gallows I stood on drifts past my vision…

“Awk!!!”

My body says ‘fuck, Tree’ and begins to struggle reach the gallows’ deck. My mind knows it can’t be done but it seems the noose has cut those lines of communication!

“WHEEZE”

Beneath her the intrepid reporter “Spike” Sharp of the Crux Chronicle shoots a flash color Kodachrome picture of poor Barbara just as she loses control of her bowels. She hates this angle but, really, with Tree at the controls of the time machine what are the odds she will live to see it?

hang 327.jpg

“SQUAWK”

My body is completely out of control. I cannot tell how long I have been hanged but id keeping still is the key I am totally fucked!

hang 322 a.jpg

“What are you doing, dear brother Tree” Joan asks me as she walks up behind me.

“I’m trying to reset the fucking time machine” I growl and I can’t find the reset button. She shakes her head and presses a button marked ‘REFRESH’. She watches the screen and says “You’re bringing back three at once? That’s going to take 5 minutes before you can hit ‘enter’, big brother!”

“Crap, what time is it?” I demand.

“There is a clock in the bottom right corner of screen, Tree” she says to me.

“11:16!!! Damn, Barb’s been hanged for 15 minutes already” I exclaim.

“Well, fuck, leave her there! She and I have never got along too well” Joan says.

“Yeah, but her sister and Ulrika are with her. And where would Crux Forums be without Ulrika?”

“Where would I be without her” Joan replies dreamily.

trees sister burn-bra-24.jpg

“Look, help me get Barb back and you can fuck with her during the slave rebellion of 2017” I practically beg.

“Now that’s a deal I can live with! Get your ass out of the chair.”

I am tiring out. I can with a lot of effort push air out of my lungs but drawing in is damn near impossible. I think Tree left me hanging out to die…

hang 324.jpg

I think I am done…

hang 326.jpg

-…I’m not sure who I am…

Tree

The guards believe I am really a communist. I am skulled-fucked which I take.

So, that's communism, is it?:confused::rolleyes::D

“Well, fuck, leave her there! She and I have never got along too well” Joan says.

“Yeah, but her sister and Ulrika are with her. And where would Crux Forums be without Ulrika?”

View attachment 431230

“Look, help me get Barb back and you can fuck with her during the slave rebellion of 2017” I practically beg.

So, you can actually make a deal with Joan. Who knew? :devil:

Exciting stuff, Tree. Always leaving things to the last minute.

So, that's communism, is it?:confused::rolleyes::D

So, you can actually make a deal with Joan. Who knew? :devil:

Exciting stuff, Tree. Always leaving things to the last minute.
Procrastinators' creed: 'Never do today can be put off until tomorrow'!!!

I’ve put up a good fight. I am tired. I wish Tree could have saved me but as I watch the ground drift below me I cannot get any air no matter how hard I try.

Roxie 057.jpg

I give up…

hanged last 2.jpg

-Miss Barbara Moore

“Tree, I’m alive” Barb squeals.

“Of course you are… Did you ever doubt me?”

bond 002.jpg

“Not for a moment” she lies….

Tree

FIN

The whole front of the platform swings down and away from my beneath my feet and I being to… SHIT!!!

Barb drops a bit more than a foot- about a third of a meter when the rough thick ropes catches under her jaw and the base of her skull stopping her head. The fat coils of the noose smacks her behind her left ear stunning her momentarily.

View attachment 431225

Her neck is asked to do what it never designed to do; hold her body up instead of her head on top of it for twenty minutes and that assumes Tree knows how to reset the time machine! Ulrika usually operates it but she just pulled the lever on the gallows at Camp David to hang Barb!

Goddamn it I am hanged! Tree told me to keep as still as possible and for a few moments- maybe hours, it seems like- I do pretty good.

View attachment 431227

I spin slowly clockwise then back…

“GASP”

…telling my body not to move. If I hold still it gives him more time to reset the time machine he told me. My brain gets that as I watch the crowd spin past me and the gallows I stood on drifts past my vision…

“Awk!!!”

My body says ‘fuck, Tree’ and begins to struggle reach the gallows’ deck. My mind knows it can’t be done but it seems the noose has cut those lines of communication!

“WHEEZE”

Beneath her the intrepid reporter “Spike” Sharp of the Crux Chronicle shoots a flash color Kodachrome picture of poor Barbara just as she loses control of her bowels. She hates this angle but, really, with Tree at the controls of the time machine what are the odds she will live to see it?

View attachment 431229

“SQUAWK”

My body is completely out of control. I cannot tell how long I have been hanged but id keeping still is the key I am totally fucked!

View attachment 431224

“What are you doing, dear brother Tree” Joan asks me as she walks up behind me.

“I’m trying to reset the fucking time machine” I growl and I can’t find the reset button. She shakes her head and presses a button marked ‘REFRESH’. She watches the screen and says “You’re bringing back three at once? That’s going to take 5 minutes before you can hit ‘enter’, big brother!”

“Crap, what time is it?” I demand.

“There is a clock in the bottom right corner of screen, Tree” she says to me.

View attachment 431230

I am tiring out. I can with a lot of effort push air out of my lungs but drawing in is damn near impossible. I think Tree left me hanging out to die…

View attachment 431226

I think I am done…

View attachment 431228

-…I’m not sure who I am…

Tree
Saved by Joan Tree????

image.jpeg Shit!

I'd rather hang!

image.jpeg Better angle

image.jpeg Tree, you really cut that pretty close. I thought I was a goner for sure! What's that I feel down there? Uh oh. Not tonight. I'm not in the mood.

Seriously Tree. You put a lot of effort into this time travel story. It was a lot of writing and illustrating. It was also a great romp in the past with cleverly concocted character and event references that made me laugh. And best of all ... For once I didn't die. But maybe Joan gets the thanks for that.

View attachment 431248 Better angle

View attachment 431249 Tree, you really cut that pretty close. I thought I was a goner for sure! What's that I feel down there? Uh oh. Not tonight. I'm not in the mood.

Seriously Tree. You put a lot of effort into this time travel story. It was a lot of writing and illustrating. It was also a great romp in the past with cleverly concocted character and event references that made me laugh. And best of all ... For once I didn't die. But maybe Joan gets the thanks for that.
Joan's a bitch... don't trust her for a second!!!
I had fun writing it and can't even thank all the artist I copped work from (one was El Coyote and another was 'M') but to Barb who sacrificed her neck for the 'way-back' machine...

She'll be fine in a few days...

Good night and good morning all

THT

Back
Top Bottom