Barb Time Travels...

Go to CruxDreams.com
Did I tell you I am going to be shot bound to the same post Mati Hari was?

View attachment 416316

I take comfort wherever I can.

Tree

Don't let me hear anyone singing 'Always look on the bright side of life' :rolleyes:

And a nightmare ending! :eek:

Barb awakes screaming as bullets rip through her body! :eek:

But, fear ye not.... ;)

little-caprice-9-1920x1080 (2).jpg

She was soon feeling better :rolleyes:

My last night’s high point is I am not raped, buggered, or forced to suck guards’ cocks. The downside is without knowing it I have already had my last meal. I am transferred to a holding cell, strapped into a straightjacket, and a leather hood is pilled over my head. Blindly I am led to a wood ‘bed’ and am strapped to it.

st jck 21.jpg

In this muffled darkness I can hear workers outside doing something and occasionally cameras with flashbulbs going off. I find if I roll my tight little the crotch strap rubs my pussy just enough to get off. I don’t give a flying fuck who might be watching!

10 AM, Saturday, September 11, 1937

The workers Barb heard in the sweaty, hot, leather hood were erecting concession stands. You see the second Saturday in September is ‘sorority rush week’ at the College of the Virgin Martyrs and there were stocks and whipping posts that had to be erected, not to mention the concession stands that ring the temporary grandstands that circle killing field!.

I won’t get to see the ‘festivities’ beyond the stands that have been erected. I am brought out to the post and bound to it.

staked 141.jpg

Ten yards behind me is a stack of sandbags thirty feet wide and twenty feet tall. I look back at the hooded man binding my wrist and ask in my best ‘gallows humor’ “Are you sure the backstop is big enough?”

firing squad 64.jpg

“Tell me after the lead rips through your gut” he replies.

“I thought they are supposed to shoot my heart.”

“Whatever…”

“It looks like you didn’t sell many tickets” I note as I scan the nearly empty stands.

“You don’t get shot till 7 PM. It ain’t noon yet. They will be full” he says. “Tilt your head Barb so I can put the blindfold on.”

“NO! I never gave my ‘marks’ one. I will not take one!”

firing squad 62.jpg

So seven hours to live… I'm needing a friend...

-Barbara Moore, so fucking screwed…

Tree

image.jpeg Leave it to Nailus Martyrs to market a straightjacket equipped with a "pleasure" strap. Who else would ever think of that?:rolleyes:

image.jpeg I was quite disappointed to learn that I would not be able to witness the annual UVM sorority rush ... due to being bound to this post 7 hours in advance of my execution. What other university forces hopeful young nubile pledges to demonstrate their eagerness for snooty social acceptance by dancing naked under the lash at a whipping post or being humiliated through public ridicule while held naked in the stocks? :confused:

image.jpeg I thought refusing a blindfold was a class act! Now, maybe if I make faces at the firing squad ... stick out my tongue, cross my eyes, kluck my tongue, etc. ... I can make them all miss. Ok, so it's a long shot (no pun intended). I'm getting a little desperate here. Ouch! Careful Tree. Don't bind my wrists so tightly! It's not like I am going anywhere now, is it? ;)

image.jpeg Oh, for Gawds sake, Tree. I do love your manips of me, but was it really necessary to do one from THAT angle? Geeze!!! Give this poor girl a break! There goes my Midwestern modesty ... shot all to hell! :eek::oops:

View attachment 417059 Leave it to Nailus Martyrs to market a straightjacket equipped with a "pleasure" strap. Who else would ever think of that?:rolleyes:

View attachment 417060 I was quite disappointed to learn that I would not be able to witness the annual UVM sorority rush ... due to being bound to this post 7 hours in advance of my execution. What other university forces hopeful young nubile pledges to demonstrate their eagerness for snooty social acceptance by dancing naked under the lash at a whipping post or being humiliated through public ridicule while held naked in the stocks? :confused:

View attachment 417061 I thought refusing a blindfold was a class act! Now, maybe if I make faces at the firing squad ... stick out my tongue, cross my eyes, kluck my tongue, etc. ... I can make them all miss. Ok, so it's a long shot (no pun intended). I'm getting a little desperate here. Ouch! Careful Tree. Don't bind my wrists so tightly! It's not like I am going anywhere now, is it? ;)

View attachment 417062 Oh, for Gawds sake, Tree. I do love your manips of me, but was it really necessary to do one from THAT angle? Geeze!!! Give this poor girl a break! There goes my Midwestern modesty ... shot all to hell! :eek::oops:
:very_hot::clapping::beer:

On Saturday, September 11, 1937 Miss Barbara Moore stands bound to a post in the quadrangle of the College of the Virgin Martyrs for her last afternoon alive. At the same time, Barb Moore and her friend Siss stand tied to posts in the quadrangle of the University of the Virgin Martyrs, Barb tied just as she is she is in parallel universe 79 years earlier with Siss next to her wrists bound behind her post but above her head. They too are waiting for their firing squad!

firing squad 65.jpg

What is this? It seems Barb and Siss were invited to the faculty party at Chancellor Emeritus Despard Wragg’s residence, the Cruxton Abbey West. They looked rather hot and they went to the women’s restroom to ‘power their noses’. Barb said to Siss “Look there are just a bunch of stiff shirts and uppity bitches here. Let’s find a bedroom and do a quickie!”

“Are you crazy? We both have five major demerits and we aren’t even two weeks into the semester” Siss protested.

les la-apphoto-people-lawrence-schumer-jpg-20151007.jpg

But Barb was not to be denied. She turned to Siss and flashed her tits. Siss huffed “You win but it has to be a quickie!”

They found an empty bedroom and carefully laid out their gowns so when they put them back on they would not be wrinkled then hopped into bed. They quickly would lose track of time.

les 097.jpg

An hour later they were still going at it.

les 099.jpg

They probably would have gone on a few more hours until they were interrupted by Chancellor Wragg’s butler Riff who, standing in the door, says “Ladies, you are missed in ballroom!”

les 102.jpg

“Don’t bother reaching for your gowns. You look fine as you are” Riff says. “Guards, seize them.”

Riff 001.jpg

And so they were and they were the stars of the party yet were the only two that did not enjoy the rest of the party.

1825185280.jpg

On Sunday morning they were paraded bound and naked across campus to the quadrangle where they would be bound to the posts at noon to wait until their 7 PM date with the firing squad.

exe death walk 004.gif

Tree

firing squad 65.jpg Parallel universes (or times), that's very innovative Tree! Stop yakking at me Siss. This is a serious matter. I am in deep shit in two times at the same time. Did I just say that? :confused:

les la-apphoto-people-lawrence-schumer-jpg-20151007.jpg What happened to my hair!!!! :eek:

les 097.jpg mmmmmmmmmmmmmm .... gahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh :rolleyes:

les 099.jpg 69 :):p:D

les 102.jpg What the fuck? :confused:

Riff 001.jpg Holy Shit! It's Mr. Creepy!!! :oops:

exe death walk 004.gif What are you all looking at? You'd walk funny if they made you step on hot coals too!!!:mad:

View attachment 417152 Parallel universes (or times), that's very innovative Tree! Stop yakking at me Siss. This is a serious matter. I am in deep shit in two times at the same time. Did I just say that? :confused:

View attachment 417154 What happened to my hair!!!! :eek:

View attachment 417155 mmmmmmmmmmmmmm .... gahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh :rolleyes:

View attachment 417156 69 :):p:D

View attachment 417158 What the fuck? :confused:

View attachment 417157 Holy Shit! It's Mr. Creepy!!! :oops:

View attachment 417160 What are you all looking at? You'd walk funny if they made you step on hot coals too!!!:mad:
I thought you two looked marvelous with the your dresses and hair...

“Barb, was this a good idea?” Siss asks.

crux pose 067 a.jpg

“How the fuck should I know? I never was shot before!” I reply.

“Can they really do this to us” Siss asks.

“I have no idea, Siss. Is it 1937 or 2016?” I reply.

“What happens in 1937?” Siss asks.

“I don’t know; I was never there!” Barb says”

firing squad 67.jpg

‘What year is it?’ I wonder.

Barbara Moore –I wonder if it is 2016 or In a tradition started when the College of the Virgin Martyrs as brought from the Archbishop of the Major Brampton Diocese of the island nation, the Harvest Festival always featured the freshman class of sorority sisters passing their induction into their chosen house.

Induction would feature being displayed in pillories…

stocks tumblr_mltewuqMMv1qdltsqo1_500.jpg

…and even being whipped when lock in!

stocks pillory whip 001.jpg

Others are lewdly displayed in stocks.

stocks 9.jpg

The practice goes on even today though institutes call it ‘hazing’.

stock pillory 10.jpg

The group ‘People for Ethical Lives and Treatment of Students’ even protests the event. They are a pack of fucking liberals with no respect for traditions!

protest 005.jpg

You would not believe the ribald and vulgar jokes made of the acronym of their name PELTS. Well, Tree is writing this so maybe you would!

But a new tradition was started that fateful day in September 1937. The Harvest Festival Queen would arrive in the convertible she had triumphant rode in waving to the crowd along the parade route the day before is now delivered to the far end of the killing lane where Miss Barbara Moore stands bound to the post waiting (dreading?) her execution where a whipping frame is set. She is stripped by the Director of Discipline Jane Tree and bound to receive a score of lashes!

spy 001.jpg

So while Barb and Siss await the firing squad the 2016 Harvest Festival Queen waits proudly with tumescent nipples for her score of lashes!

whip 151.jpg

Tree

Attachments

• stocks tumblr_mltewuqMMv1qdltsqo1_500.jpg
    stocks tumblr_mltewuqMMv1qdltsqo1_500.jpg
    197.4 KB · Views: 42
Last edited:
Tree must note to this day Little Brampton is still the official site of witch elimination. While social scientists and progressives argue there is no evidence that witchcraft existed then or now and most women were executed for convenience to eliminate problem daughters and wives while conservative zealots point to the centuries of witch executions that explains why there is a smaller percent of wenches in the population that are witches.

I suppose there are validities to both sides…

I took THT One to the island nation to watch the Harvest Week Festival.

tree plane 001.jpg

Oh, sure, some traditions fade. Some of the wenches are delivered to Little Brampton in cable zip-ties instead of chains.

slave rev 8.jpg

Other things don’t change. Little Brampton still does not have room for all the witches delivered.

tz tumblr_lrvidphLeA1qlne6uo1_500.jpg

They stack them where they can.
TZ tumblr_mfq6emqTFF1qmn6yko1_1280.jpg

I walk through the stalls and come across Barb Moore and ask “What the fuck are you doing here?”

“I was doing research for my PhD.”

db gallow whipping.jpg

“I doubt you will be writing your thesis” I observe…

Tree

“Barb, was this a good idea?” Siss asks.

View attachment 417881

“How the fuck should I know? I never was shot before!” I reply.

“Can they really do this to us” Siss asks.

“I have no idea, Siss. Is it 1937 or 2016?” I reply.

“What happens in 1937?” Siss asks.

“I don’t know; I was never there!” Barb says”

View attachment 417901

‘What year is it?’ I wonder.

Barbara Moore –I wonder if it is 2016 or In a tradition started when the College of the Virgin Martyrs as brought from the Archbishop of the Major Brampton Diocese of the island nation, the Harvest Festival always featured the freshman class of sorority sisters passing their induction into their chosen house.

Induction would feature being displayed in pillories…

View attachment 417900

…and even being whipped when lock in!

View attachment 417884

Others are lewdly displayed in stocks.

View attachment 417883

The practice goes on even today though institutes call it ‘hazing’.

View attachment 417882

The group ‘People for Ethical Lives and Treatment of Students’ even protests the event. They are a pack of fucking liberals with no respect for traditions!

View attachment 417898

You would not believe the ribald and vulgar jokes made of the acronym of their name PELTS. Well, Tree is writing this so maybe you would!

But a new tradition was started that fateful day in September 1937. The Harvest Festival Queen would arrive in the convertible she had triumphant rode in waving to the crowd along the parade route the day before is now delivered to the far end of the killing lane where Miss Barbara Moore stands bound to the post waiting (dreading?) her execution where a whipping frame is set. She is stripped by the Director of Discipline Jane Tree and bound to receive a score of lashes!

View attachment 417890

So while Barb and Siss await the firing squad the 2016 Harvest Festival Queen waits proudly with tumescent nipples for her score of lashes!

View attachment 417891

Tree
That picture of Rosaleen sitting in the stocks raises two questions in my mind.
One is just "How miserly does someone have to be to cut a tomato in quarters before throwing it at her?"
The other has long puzzled me. Look at her right wrist and the size of the aperture in the stocks. I suppose the stocks had to be large enough to fit the most muscular, well-fed felon. But then surely a slender girl could have pulled her wrist free. Very untidy that, so what was the procedure to prevent it?

That picture of Rosaleen sitting in the stocks raises two questions in my mind.
One is just "How miserly does someone have to be to cut a tomato in quarters before throwing it at her?"
The other has long puzzled me. Look at her right wrist and the size of the aperture in the stocks. I suppose the stocks had to be large enough to fit the most muscular, well-fed felon. But then surely a slender girl could have pulled her wrist free. Very untidy that, so what was the procedure to prevent it?
She forgot she could???:doh: Knock it off... I can't manip everything!!!:cool:

Back
Top Bottom