Barb Time Travels...

Go to CruxDreams.com
“Barb, was this a good idea?” Siss asks.

View attachment 417881

“How the fuck should I know? I never was shot before!” I reply.

“Can they really do this to us” Siss asks.

“I have no idea, Siss. Is it 1937 or 2016?” I reply.

“What happens in 1937?” Siss asks.

“I don’t know; I was never there!” Barb says”

View attachment 417901

‘What year is it?’ I wonder.

Barbara Moore –I wonder if it is 2016 or In a tradition started when the College of the Virgin Martyrs as brought from the Archbishop of the Major Brampton Diocese of the island nation, the Harvest Festival always featured the freshman class of sorority sisters passing their induction into their chosen house.

Induction would feature being displayed in pillories…

View attachment 417900

…and even being whipped when lock in!

View attachment 417884

Others are lewdly displayed in stocks.

View attachment 417883

The practice goes on even today though institutes call it ‘hazing’.

View attachment 417882

The group ‘People for Ethical Lives and Treatment of Students’ even protests the event. They are a pack of fucking liberals with no respect for traditions!

View attachment 417898

You would not believe the ribald and vulgar jokes made of the acronym of their name PELTS. Well, Tree is writing this so maybe you would!

But a new tradition was started that fateful day in September 1937. The Harvest Festival Queen would arrive in the convertible she had triumphant rode in waving to the crowd along the parade route the day before is now delivered to the far end of the killing lane where Miss Barbara Moore stands bound to the post waiting (dreading?) her execution where a whipping frame is set. She is stripped by the Director of Discipline Jane Tree and bound to receive a score of lashes!

View attachment 417890

So while Barb and Siss await the firing squad the 2016 Harvest Festival Queen waits proudly with tumescent nipples for her score of lashes!

View attachment 417891

Tree

image.jpeg PELTS ? Huh? :confused:

What kind of acronym is that Tree? If you are making a crudely veiled reference to my cute little shaved bush, I hereby declare that kind of innuendo totally out of bounds. It's not to be spoken of as some kind of furry animal trophy, and will you stop maniping me from THAT angle!!
:spank::spank:

image.jpeg Now, as for the predicament of the Harvest Festival Queen, she gets no sympathy from me because a) she is a stuck up bitch and deserves every lash she gets and then some, and b) I am about to be executed by firing squad and my only concern right now is whether there still may be a way out of this mess before it's too late.

If not, may I please request permission to choose the color of my blindfold and to be given a pair of matching kinis to wear? At least Do me the favor of letting me die with a little modesty and a bit of fashion, ok?

Tree must note to this day Little Brampton is still the official site of witch elimination. While social scientists and progressives argue there is no evidence that witchcraft existed then or now and most women were executed for convenience to eliminate problem daughters and wives while conservative zealots point to the centuries of witch executions that explains why there is a smaller percent of wenches in the population that are witches.

I suppose there are validities to both sides…

I took THT One to the island nation to watch the Harvest Week Festival.

View attachment 417907

Oh, sure, some traditions fade. Some of the wenches are delivered to Little Brampton in cable zip-ties instead of chains.

View attachment 417903

Other things don’t change. Little Brampton still does not have room for all the witches delivered.

View attachment 417904

They stack them where they can.
View attachment 417905

I walk through the stalls and come across Barb Moore and ask “What the fuck are you doing here?”

“I was doing research for my PhD.”

View attachment 417906

“I doubt you will be writing your thesis” I observe…

Tree
Tree must note to this day Little Brampton is still the official site of witch elimination. While social scientists and progressives argue there is no evidence that witchcraft existed then or now and most women were executed for convenience to eliminate problem daughters and wives while conservative zealots point to the centuries of witch executions that explains why there is a smaller percent of wenches in the population that are witches.

I suppose there are validities to both sides…

I took THT One to the island nation to watch the Harvest Week Festival.

View attachment 417907

Oh, sure, some traditions fade. Some of the wenches are delivered to Little Brampton in cable zip-ties instead of chains.

View attachment 417903

Other things don’t change. Little Brampton still does not have room for all the witches delivered.

View attachment 417904

They stack them where they can.
View attachment 417905

I walk through the stalls and come across Barb Moore and ask “What the fuck are you doing here?”

“I was doing research for my PhD.”

View attachment 417906

“I doubt you will be writing your thesis” I observe…

Tree
While I am flattered to learn that my academic research has earned me a cameo role in this episode, I wonder if it was drunkenly midtakenly posted on the wrong thread. Time warps aside, what does Little Brampton and its witch trials have to do with a the execution of a 1930s moll? :confused:

image.jpeg The more pressing question is what goes on in the head of this guy? Does he need therapy? Is he a modern day Rod Serling? What drives him to write each day these zany but lurid takes? :rolleyes:

Good questions, but who cares. We at CF just keep reading and smiling at them. Don't ever stop Tree!:)

I didn't mean that as a criticism at all. Those are great pics, and thanks for them. But it really is a question that has nagged me. History books calmly report "he was put in the stocks," "he was condemned to stand in the stocks" but seem to suppose that one size fitted all.
As Dorothy demonstrates here often supplemental cuffs are needed to restrain smaller hands...
stocks rape 001.gif

While I am flattered to learn that my academic research has earned me a cameo role in this episode, I wonder if it was drunkenly midtakenly posted on the wrong thread. Time warps aside, what does Little Brampton and its witch trials have to do with a the execution of a 1930s moll? :confused:

View attachment 417911 The more pressing question is what goes on in the head of this guy? Does he need therapy? Is he a modern day Rod Serling? What drives him to write each day these zany but lurid takes? :rolleyes:

Good questions, but who cares. We at CF just keep reading and smiling at them. Don't ever stop Tree!:)
I posted it on the wrong thread:confused::eek::doh:

View attachment 417909 PELTS ? Huh? :confused:

What kind of acronym is that Tree? If you are making a crudely veiled reference to my cute little shaved bush, I hereby declare that kind of innuendo totally out of bounds. It's not to be spoken of as some kind of furry animal trophy, and will you stop maniping me from THAT angle!!

View attachment 417910 Now, as for the predicament of the Harvest Festival Queen, she gets no sympathy from me because a) she is a stuck up bitch and deserves every lash she gets and then some, and b) I am about to be executed by firing squad and my only concern right now is whether there still may be a way out of this mess before it's too late.

If not, may I please request permission to choose the color of my blindfold and to be given a pair of matching kinis to wear? At least Do me the favor of letting me die with a little modesty and a bit of fashion, ok?
watch out what you ask for... They might just give you the kinis... shoved in your mouth to shut you up!!!

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh :spank::spank::spank:
I'm racking up demerits quickly today...

View attachment 417909 PELTS ? Huh? :confused:

As for angle of Manips... NO...

I thought PELTS was a nice little acronym. It is amazing where peoples minds go...

Things take a rather bizarre turn for Barb and Siss in 2016. It turns out that RR Video Productions turned up a security camera video with sound that proves Barbara Moore seduced Siss in the powered room of the chairman emeritus’s private estate! Siss’ sentence is reduce to twenty lashes and instead of Barb facing a firing squad of six men there would be twelve guns leveled at her.

Siss kisses Barb and says “I would have died with you, Barb.”

les 79ef519d5e38735e7208ef3f11239535.jpg

“I know Siss but I am glad you will live on.”

Is it 2016 or 1937… I get confused. The firing squad marches past the sandbag wall behind Miss Barbara Moore (I guess it’s 1937; they put a dirt berm covered with sod behind her in 2016) and line up before her.

They line up before me (is it 1937 or 2016? I forget!) and are commanded to load their rifles. I call to them and yell “Could one of you hit something important? I’d like to die sometime today”

firing squad 68.jpg

The order is given… “Prepare arms!”

My bravado fades… “Aim!”

I suck in a breath… “Fire!”

I feel the first round rip into my lung even before the second round hits my gut.

firing squad 66 c.jpg

-Miss Barbara Moore – assassin

I feel the volley hit my body! Goddamn that hurt!

staked 116 c.jpg

-Barb Moore, six major demerits…

Tree

Tree’s grandfather pulls up to the coffee shop in Pacific, Missouri in his Ford Model A. He staggers in totally and is completely drunk. He bellows “Is there any fucking good reason my girlfriend is dying on the cover of “Life” magazine?”

barb and tree 003.jpg

Everyone dives for cover!

life mag.jpg

Tree

Last edited:
image.jpeg Doomed. So sad. Why me? Why is that sandbag behind me blue? Where does Tree get the ideas for these manips? Why am I always naked in them? :confused:

image.jpeg Tumescence and pointy bullets ... kinda go together... amazing what crosses one's mind in that fatal split second before impact! :rolleyes:

image.jpeg Holy shit! That hurts! Did I just see a camera flash? Or was that just my whole life flashing before my eyes? Nope, it was a rodent with a camera. WTF! Who let him in here! Damn you Tree! :mad:

image.jpeg Wait a minute! That guy looks familiar. Could it be? Nah! Wrong kind of hat!

image.jpeg Well if that don't beat all. Made the cover of Life magazine even though I am dead.

A few more corny lines like that last one and the folks here at CF are really going to wish me dead. :doh:

But wait! 50 pics inside, including ones of my nude corpse. That's just going too far Tree! This is Life magazine, the famous Life magazine, not some voyeuristic fly by night snuff publication for perverts and ghouls!

What does this mean? I am imagining these things flying off the newstands, clusters of people standing on street corners looking over one another's shoulders, FDR looking at the centerfold when Eleanor isn't watching, Hollywood moguls arguing over the film rights, the Legion of Decency banning its sale on the streets of Boston, the Gershwins setting it to music, the Smithsonian buying up copies for posterity.

Nice to be famous even in death. :)

Thanks Tree!

The epilog

The assassin Miss Barbara Moore and post-grad student were shot standing on the same spot of the campus quadrangle 79 years to second. Sir R. “Cecil B.” Rodent had set up both the finest film movie cameras available to Hollywood along with the fastest still cameras to record the execution of the assassin. 79 years later Sir R. “Racing” Rodent used the finest IMAX cameras along with two high speed cameras that his grandfather would have envied!

Miss Barbara Moore was shot with six large caliber bullets that would rip through her body even before the report from the rifles positioned only 60 feet from the post she was bound. Cruelly the six riflemen had been ordered to shot Miss Moore in her gut avoiding her lungs and heart! Only because three of the shooters had won raffles and auctions and one of them shot high and one of the bullets went through her right lung.

The bullets were more suitable for long range target shooting than killing a person in execution as they were not ‘hollow points’ designed to do maximum damage to the condemned convict. Miss Moore would suffer a horribly slow death bound to the post in the quad. She would look down as her blood trickled from the six entry wounds.

exe fs 046.jpg

Slowly her right lung would become congested with blood. She would try to cough and spit out the blood but her bullet-riddled body contorted in pain.

exe fs 047.jpg

Almost an hour into her ordeal coughed blood began to trickle from her mouth and nose. She was growing weak and was both aspirating blood in lungs and was going into shock from the hour of bleeding out.

exe fs 049.jpg

Bound to a post in the University of the Virgin Martyrs Barb Moore in 2016 Barb Moore faces six riflemen for having six major demerits! Six projectiles strike her body with four hitting her breasts, one just below her left breast, and one dead-center between her breasts causing her body to jerk in reaction to being shot.
exe fs 048.jpg

Had she been shot in the same places in 1937 she would have died almost instantly so what the hell is she doing sitting on the Tree house deck three weeks later enjoying a glass of wine on a gorgeous autumn day?

madame wu 27.jpg

Come on, did you really didn’t think they would kill her for six f*ng demerits, did you? They used high-powered paintball rifles at sixty feet! Don’t think it didn’t hurt like hell as even a cheap paintball pistol will leave a welt if it hits bare skin. These air rifles use CO2 bottles strapped to their backs and can cause serious hurt! That and Barb was shoot with paintballs that had been chilled in a freezer until the water-based paintballs were semi frozen slush! She suffered six deep bruises, two cracked ribs and sternum and three weeks later it still hurts when she laughs.

(That’s why he dropped his pants in front of Barb. She couldn’t help but laugh –Ulrika

Really funny, bitch –Tree)

You may wonder what happened to the assassin Miss Barbara Moore. At no small expense Tree ordered a time-stamped digitized copy of the 1937 execution of the assassin Barbara Moore. At 1:03:27 Barbara exhaled her last. Tree waited 30 more seconds before hitting the “Return and Merge” button on the time machine. You see with the wounds she had suffered her body would shut down in stages. When her lungs quit he knew her heart was soon to follow but he waited thirty seconds hoping that her brain was still alive. When he hit the button the post-graduate Barb Moore’s head jerked up as she suddenly remembered being shot in 1937!!!

The end…

Tree

P.S. I used the last shooting picture because Barb hates that angle :confused::cool::doh::devil:

The epilog

P.S. I used the last shooting picture because Barb hates that angle :confused::cool::doh::devil:
madame wu 27.jpg So, it was all in fun ... paintball, who would have ever guessed! Pass the wine; think I will have another glass now. ;)

mainthumb_horizontal.jpg Do I dare ask what Tree expects of me in compensation for saving my hide at UVM? :rolleyes:

exe fs 048.jpg In any case, here is what I have for him for maniping me at THAT angle again!!! :spank::spank::spank:

And here's what I have for him!

:clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping:
Thank you sir. I forgot to mention Siss wasn't too pleased about getting a score of lashes while bound between the whipping posts while Barb was shot but six times...

!tumblr_lncqm2O8AX1qa258ao1_1280.jpg

...but generous use of 'Polly Perkins' Crucifixion Cream' had her back and bottom healed long before Barb...

The epilog

The assassin Miss Barbara Moore and post-grad student were shot standing on the same spot of the campus quadrangle 79 years to second. Sir R. “Cecil B.” Rodent had set up both the finest film movie cameras available to Hollywood along with the fastest still cameras to record the execution of the assassin. 79 years later Sir R. “Racing” Rodent used the finest IMAX cameras along with two high speed cameras that his grandfather would have envied!

Miss Barbara Moore was shot with six large caliber bullets that would rip through her body even before the report from the rifles positioned only 60 feet from the post she was bound. Cruelly the six riflemen had been ordered to shot Miss Moore in her gut avoiding her lungs and heart! Only because three of the shooters had won raffles and auctions and one of them shot high and one of the bullets went through her right lung.

The bullets were more suitable for long range target shooting than killing a person in execution as they were not ‘hollow points’ designed to do maximum damage to the condemned convict. Miss Moore would suffer a horribly slow death bound to the post in the quad. She would look down as her blood trickled from the six entry wounds.

View attachment 418163

Slowly her right lung would become congested with blood. She would try to cough and spit out the blood but her bullet-riddled body contorted in pain.

View attachment 418164

Almost an hour into her ordeal coughed blood began to trickle from her mouth and nose. She was growing weak and was both aspirating blood in lungs and was going into shock from the hour of bleeding out.

View attachment 418166

Bound to a post in the University of the Virgin Martyrs Barb Moore in 2016 Barb Moore faces six riflemen for having six major demerits! Six projectiles strike her body with four hitting her breasts, one just below her left breast, and one dead-center between her breasts causing her body to jerk in reaction to being shot.
View attachment 418165

Had she been shot in the same places in 1937 she would have died almost instantly so what the hell is she doing sitting on the Tree house deck three weeks later enjoying a glass of wine on a gorgeous autumn day?

View attachment 418167

Come on, did you really didn’t think they would kill her for six f*ng demerits, did you? They used high-powered paintball rifles at sixty feet! Don’t think it didn’t hurt like hell as even a cheap paintball pistol will leave a welt if it hits bare skin. These air rifles use CO2 bottles strapped to their backs and can cause serious hurt! That and Barb was shoot with paintballs that had been chilled in a freezer until the water-based paintballs were semi frozen slush! She suffered six deep bruises, two cracked ribs and sternum and three weeks later it still hurts when she laughs.

(That’s why he dropped his pants in front of Barb. She couldn’t help but laugh –Ulrika

You may wonder what happened to the assassin Miss Barbara Moore. At no small expense Tree ordered a time-stamped digitized copy of the 1937 execution of the assassin Barbara Moore. At 1:03:27 Barbara exhaled her last. Tree waited 30 more seconds before hitting the “Return and Merge” button on the time machine. You see with the wounds she had suffered her body would shut down in stages. When her lungs quit he knew her heart was soon to follow but he waited thirty seconds hoping that her brain was still alive. When he hit the button the post-graduate Barb Moore’s head jerked up as she suddenly remembered being shot in 1937!!!

The end…

Tree

Excellent story Tree, a very fun read.
:beer:

The epilog

View attachment 418163

View attachment 418164

View attachment 418166

View attachment 418165

View attachment 418167

The end…

Tree

Tree

Congratulations! :clapping: :clapping:

A great story. :beer: :beer:

Top Cat

Methinks that time machine might feature again, Barbara does want to experience ancient Rome, the Aztec empire, the Ottoman empire.........................?

Back
Top Bottom