Barbara Moore - Mission Improbable Or Coup And Cocaine

Go to CruxDreams.com
Barbara Moore - Mission Improbable - Episode 6

He leaves Siss hanging in her cell stooping as he goes to pick up her knickers from amongst her discarded and cut-away clothing. As he did with Barbara's he touches these briefly to his nose, inhaling the blonde woman's aroma. Different. Sweeter? Less musk? They are never quite the same. He heads back to his office stopping briefly to give orders to a prison guard. "I want the blonde brought to my office in 15 minutes. Don't cover her. I want her paraded naked. Just handcuffs around her wrists and another set on her elbows. Pull her elbows well back. I want those breasts displayed to everyone as she walks. She is still too tough and a bit of humiliation will knock her down a peg. A blindfold though."

He stops for a few minutes in the courtyard to compose his thoughts. He had planned to interrogate the women individually but, having seen the blonde's reaction to the whip he knew another way. He would work on them together. He knew he could be sufficiently brutal to both that he could get the information he needed quickly, easily. But that was work. This was becoming a more interesting game. He had the time and he thought he had earned some enjoyment.

He knew from the video feed to his tablet that Barbara Moore had an uncomfortable time kneeling on the floor. He had watched her work to control her urge to stand up, to try to escape but he knew the few shocks from the jailer's prod had made her fearful of what would pulse through her sex if he pressed the button. He enjoyed the mental game he had forced her to play with herself. He opened the door to his office very carefully and stayed silent as he moved behind her. He saw her stiffen as she felt his presence, stiffen as she heard his menacing voice again. "Have you thought on your answers, Ms Moore?" "We are on a photo shoot. We have nothing to do with drugs. Please can I call the embassy? Please?" he smiles at her answer. "Stay where you are Ms Moore" and she hears him sit at his desk and pour himself a drink. He does not turn on the office lights and Barbara knows she remains highlighted as she kneels in her own world.
image.jpg
After a few minutes Barbara hears his door open again and heavy boots sound on the floor along with the pad of soft feet. "Do you need help, jefe?" "No, leave the blonde here and I will call if you are needed." Barbara carefully remains on her knees and facing the wall but she knows that Siss is there and she feels stronger. She hears his chair scrape back and then he speaks to Siss. "I think we can remove the blindfold now." With the office still dark her eyes adapt quickly and the blonde woman looks around, quickly finding Barbara's kneeling form. "Barb, are you OK? Has he harmed you?" Barbara remains silent and the man answers for her. "She has not been physically harmed. Not yet. But that depends on whether either of you has thought of answers to my questions. Yes?" Neither woman answers. "I am sorry, and so will you both be."

He grasps Siss by her cuff wrists and calls Barbara to stand. "Now open the door on your right." It is the heavy door Barbara saw earlier and it swings silently revealing a large room. "Walk through Ms Moore," and he follows her with Siss, the crop and his whip in is hand. There is a repressed giggle from the blonde as she see an old-fashioned pillory. "Yes, old-fashioned Ms Little but I find it can concentrate the mind if used skillfully," and he closes the heavy door.

"I wonder whether either of you have thought about answers to my questions yet? They are simple. Where did you get the cocaine? Who are you paying off with the bonds. Why are you really here?" The blonde stiffens at the third question. He hasn't asked this before. She wonders whether he has some idea of why they are really in the country. The blonde knows they need a way out before Barbara breaks and tells him. She wonders whether the best way might be to accept the cocaine charge. Sentences are weak here. Not like Asia and the death penalty. Accept that and State would soon negotiate a deal.

He takes a minute to release the cuffs holding the blonde's arms back and then orders Barbara to place her neck and her wrists in the cut outs in the heavy beam. She feels the bulge in the strap through her sex and obeys. He forces Siss to hold Barbara's hair back as he lowers the locking beam down. She is still quite upright and feels safe but, once the woman's neck and wrists are locked firmly he lowers the beam.

image.jpg image.jpg

Bent over as she is, Barbara feels Siss's breasts close to her face and she nuzzles into them. Siss responds as she feels Barbara's mouth and teeth and she takes the chance to whisper to Barbara, "he knows something. I'm working on a way out." He watches and smiles then forces Siss back into a chair directly in front of Barbara's upturned face. He cuffs her hands to the arms and her ankles, wide apart, to the legs. Barbara can do nothing but look at the blonde's sex. She remembers the hotel room. We were so close. So close.

He ties Barbara's ankles to eyebolts in the floor, her legs spread. From below her watches her breasts hang. Hers are firm but they still change a little, become fuller. He has always been fascinated by the way breasts change their shape as the woman's body moves. He removes the belt and the strap between her legs. He sees the dark-haired woman's labia are parted. Wet. Aroused.

image.jpg

Barbara feels the rough timber snug around her neck and her wrists. She feels him run his hands up her parted legs, over her buttocks and up her back. One hand stays on her back as he leans close to her and speaks softly. "The pillory displays you. Your breasts hang beneath you. Your legs are spread wide and the watching crowds can see your sex. They will laugh at you. They will make lewd suggestions. You will feel shame. Nothing but shame." Then he moves his hands back towards her buttocks and he slips two fingers into her wet sex. He feels her open to him and he adds his thumb. He works her for a few seconds and feels her respond then but withdraws the lubricated thumb and presses it against her puckered anus. He feels her pull away but he follows her and, with pressure, pushes it inside her tight arse. She shakes, trying to dislodge him, but he holds her between the fingers in her cunt and the thumb in her arse. He eases the thumb back. She doesn't like anal he notes. He doesn't much either. He prefers a warm, wet cunt. He talks quietly to her again. "Did you feel the humiliation of my fingers in your cunt? Of my thumb in your arse? Of your wet cunt displayed to the crowd? Of your body responding so lewdly" He feels her body shudder and he knows that it is getting to her. The shame of the pillory. It is time to contine.

image.jpg

He picks up something from a bench and holds two metal clamps under Barbara's eyes. "Do you know these?" She has played with clothes pins on her nipples once and remembers the pain. She shakes her head. She see him release Siss and hand her the clamps. "You will attach these, he orders. NOW!" Siss resists but she sees a chance to work on getting Barbara to accept the cocaine option. The blonde kneels below the woman and Barbara feels the blonde's hand gently stroke her right breast. She hears Siss's voice, "sorry Barb but this is our chance" as she attaches the first clamp. Barbara feels it bite into her nipple. It hurts. Siss moves to her other breast, gentle hands and, as he steps across to pick up some weights from a bench, she takes the chance to whisper, "I think he will make me whip you. I'll be careful but, when you think you can act like you have broken, you need to confess to cocaine. Our only way." As the blonde attaches the second clamp there is more pain. "Now these!" and he hands Siss two weights. The clamps are of the clover style and as Siss adds a weight to each the teeth grip more tightly on the dark one's teats. Barbara grits her teeth as she feels the pain flow through her breasts.

Then she sees him hand Siss his crop. "She needs a lttle more pain to keep her mind on my questions. You will deliver that pain" and Siss knows that she read him correctly. "No set number. I will tell you when to stop" and then he uncoils his whip saying "You will be paid for each stroke that does not do its job."

image.jpg

The blonde's mind is in turmoil. Barbara isn't trained. Can she pull this off? She takes back the crop and lands a stroke across her dark friend's buttocks. In an instant her own arse burns. "Harder Ms Little. Harder!" And Siss strikes again, this time leaving a livid mark on Barbara's firm arse. The blonde watches her friend's body respond to three more strokes. Barbara writhes and Siss and finds herself being carried along. Instead of striking in a regular tempo she pauses, she makes Barbara wait for the stroke. Siss watches Barbara's hips twitch, waiting, anticipating and she times her strokes to enhance Moore's responses. Siss is enjoying this now. Why? She relaxes, slightly, and feels his whip wrap around her hip and bite her mons. She stikes harder again. Beneath Barbara her breasts bounce with each stroke and the clamps bite harder, the pain fading as endorphins turn pain into pleasure.

image.jpg

He can see them both responding. The blonde to the caning she is delivering, the darker one to the pain and endorphin rush she is experiencing. He has to judge this, to stop them at the right moment. He watches their bodies carefully, the way they move tells him they are close. He moves near Barbara's head then she begins to babble. "Alright, enough. Enough. Stop! I'll talk about the cocaine." He takes her thong and the blonde's knickers from his pocket and thrusts them into her mouth. That is not the answer he is after. She gags on the mothful of cloth as the blonde lands one last stroke. He grabs the blonde's wrist and takes the crop from her. The woman in the pillory pushes her hips back, wanting yet another stroke. Wanting more. As she pushes back once more, he quickly unclips the clamps. There is a muffled scream through the gag as the blood rushes back into her abused teats.

He wraps one arm around the blonde's shoulders and holds her tightly, stroking Barbara's back and buttocks with the other. He quietens them both and knows they are bonding to him. The blonde seems defeated.

His voice is soft, gentle as he asks again, "why are you both really here. You will tell me, eventually." In their confused state neither realises that his question was not about the cocaine.

Two young women walk into the immigration hall in a South American airport. They are tired after a long flight and one seems a bit on edge. Perhaps it is the tiredness; perhaps it is the hot, humid air in the hall. Typical tin pot dictatorship one thinks: A/C broken and a couple of fans only stir the hot air.

One is in her early thirties, with brown hair. Dark glasses hide her brown eyes. She is slim and is small-boned but has a tight ass and shapely legs. She wears a short, dark skirt with a loose dark top hanging over it. The blouse clings to her skin in places, stuck with sweat. The police and immigration officials are clearly staring at her butt and at her C cup breasts that bounce enough to be interesting at each step. Her name is Barbara Moore and she works in an admin role with the US State Department. She seems quite nervous and she should be. She has no experience of field work but has taken on a mission because she feels she needs to earn her mother’s respect. Barbara’s mother was a Cold War spy. The mission should be easy. It is to deliver cash in the form of bonds to the leaders of a possible coup. Washington wants the dictator gone.

View attachment 193239 View attachment 193240

The other woman is fair with long blonde hair. She is of a similar build to the darker woman and the ogling officials see a great body and nice legs. She wears blue jeans with fashionable rips, a light silk jacket over a white tank top. Like Barbara she has dark glasses but hers hide blue eyes. She isn't nervous at all. A bit sassy. Her name is Siss Little and she works for the CIA. She has to play nursemaid to Moore and it grates on her. She could have done this job alone in her sleep.

As cover the women are in this god-forsaken hole to do a swimwear photo shoot sponsored by a magazine looking for an edgy article. The dark one is playing the model and the blonde the photographer. The bonds are hidden among her camera gear.

The women join what passes for a queue leading to two immigration desks. In reality the queue is just a throng of people and the women feel knees move against their thighs and regular movement of knuckles and hands across their hips and butts. The darker one kicks out as she feels a hand reach under her skirt. "Discúlpeme, qué está pasando? Megustaría saber por qué me está agarrando, ysoltarme!" spits the blonde in colloquial Spanish as a hand slides up her inside thigh and gropes her crotch through her jeans.” She spits it just loudly enough that the surrounding men ease away but she does not want to attract too much attention.

Eventually they reach the head of the queue and the official sneers, “Nort Americano?” The women nod. “Passports?” They hand them over and he runs them under a scanner. “Camera,” he points to a primitive looking camera on a frame beside his desk and the women take their turns being photographed. They are finger printed and, finally, their passports stamped and returned. “4 days”, he grunts. Don’t hang around.” They are given a filthy rag to wipe the ink from their fingers.

In an observation booth hidden behind one way glass two men watch the women. “Recognise them, jefe,” asks a latino lieutenant. “The blond, yes. Little. She is CIA.” “The dark one, no. Looks amateur.” The speaker is a man with European looks and just a hint of a part-latin heritage. He picks up a phone. “I want them set up. A half key of cocaine. In the blonde's camera bag. Make sure it is missed as they are searched.” He hangs up.

The women wait with the rest of the passengers as a creaking conveyor delivers their luggage and they wheel it across to customs. The darker one is worried. “What if we are searched? What if they find the bonds?” “They won’t,” says the blonde. “Harden up.”

Their luggage gets a perfunctory search and they move towards the exit. “You!” A police office with customs epaulettes points at Barbara. “Here.” She is ushered behind a low screen. “Spread your legs." He kicks her ankles apart. "Stand still.” She can see 3 or 4 police peering over the screen. He has his hands around her left ankle and she feels them slide up her legs until his knuckles brush her sex. Then she feels the same on her right leg. Again the knuckles touch her sex but this time there is more pressure. She stands frozen. She feels his hands under her arms and feels them pat her breasts, down her ribs and on to her pubis. “Go,” she hears.

She wants to run from the terminal but the blonde grabs her arm. “Slowly,” she says. “No more attention.” They get through the exit and find their driver with a sign “Edge Magazine”. He leads them to an old but serviceable Mercedes and loads their baggage. They sit in the back and feel grateful for a weak air conditioning. They sit close together and talk quietly not noticing the driver watching them in the rear vision mirror. They don’t see the red light blinking on the tape recorder in the dash as he drives them to their hotel.

Primus pilus

You posted your story and I was not even aware of.

It was at the carnival and I was not in CF.

All right, good old South America, is present in more a story of pure and innocent women, cool.

Let for the story!

Top Cat

Last edited:
but break this down... Tree is used to listening LPs ...15 minutes to a side... Such great writing causes the brain to overheat

Tree
Apologies Tree. Pp grew up with vinyl too and still plays them but has got used to CDs that he doesn't have to turn over. This one did not seem as long on a doc on the big screen as it does here. Pp suggests taking a moment to get a drink poured half way through and he has already split the next episode into three.

Primus pilus

All right, good old South America, is present in more a story of pure and innocent women, cool.

Let for the story!

Top Cat

Primus pilus

Let for the story!

Top Cat
Sorry TC. We know Carnival is important.
There are six episodes for you to catch up on and more to come. Pp is sure you will recognise the images you have contributed.

Barbara Moore - Mission Improbable - Episode 6

He leaves Siss hanging in her cell stooping as he goes to pick up her knickers from amongst her discarded and cut-away clothing. As he did with Barbara's he touches these briefly to his nose, inhaling the blonde woman's aroma. Different. Sweeter? Less musk? They are never quite the same. He heads back to his office stopping briefly to give orders to a prison guard. "I want the blonde brought to my office in 15 minutes. Don't cover her. I want her paraded naked. Just handcuffs around her wrists and another set on her elbows. Pull her elbows well back. I want those breasts displayed to everyone as she walks. She is still too tough and a bit of humiliation will knock her down a peg. A blindfold though."

He stops for a few minutes in the courtyard to compose his thoughts. He had planned to interrogate the women individually but, having seen the blonde's reaction to the whip he knew another way. He would work on them together. He knew he could be sufficiently brutal to both that he could get the information he needed quickly, easily. But that was work. This was becoming a more interesting game. He had the time and he thought he had earned some enjoyment.

He knew from the video feed to his tablet that Barbara Moore had an uncomfortable time kneeling on the floor. He had watched her work to control her urge to stand up, to try to escape but he knew the few shocks from the jailer's prod had made her fearful of what would pulse through her sex if he pressed the button. He enjoyed the mental game he had forced her to play with herself. He opened the door to his office very carefully and stayed silent as he moved behind her. He saw her stiffen as she felt his presence, stiffen as she heard his menacing voice again. "Have you thought on your answers, Ms Moore?" "We are on a photo shoot. We have nothing to do with drugs. Please can I call the embassy? Please?" he smiles at her answer. "Stay where you are Ms Moore" and she hears him sit at his desk and pour himself a drink. He does not turn on the office lights and Barbara knows she remains highlighted as she kneels in her own world.
View attachment 198813
After a few minutes Barbara hears his door open again and heavy boots sound on the floor along with the pad of soft feet. "Do you need help, jefe?" "No, leave the blonde here and I will call if you are needed." Barbara carefully remains on her knees and facing the wall but she knows that Siss is there and she feels stronger. She hears his chair scrape back and then he speaks to Siss. "I think we can remove the blindfold now." With the office still dark her eyes adapt quickly and the blonde woman looks around, quickly finding Barbara's kneeling form. "Barb, are you OK? Has he harmed you?" Barbara remains silent and the man answers for her. "She has not been physically harmed. Not yet. But that depends on whether either of you has thought of answers to my questions. Yes?" Neither woman answers. "I am sorry, and so will you both be."

He grasps Siss by her cuff wrists and calls Barbara to stand. "Now open the door on your right." It is the heavy door Barbara saw earlier and it swings silently revealing a large room. "Walk through Ms Moore," and he follows her with Siss, the crop and his whip in is hand. There is a repressed giggle from the blonde as she see an old-fashioned pillory. "Yes, old-fashioned Ms Little but I find it can concentrate the mind if used skillfully," and he closes the heavy door.

"I wonder whether either of you have thought about answers to my questions yet? They are simple. Where did you get the cocaine? Who are you paying off with the bonds. Why are you really here?" The blonde stiffens at the third question. He hasn't asked this before. She wonders whether he has some idea of why they are really in the country. The blonde knows they need a way out before Barbara breaks and tells him. She wonders whether the best way might be to accept the cocaine charge. Sentences are weak here. Not like Asia and the death penalty. Accept that and State would soon negotiate a deal.

He takes a minute to release the cuffs holding the blonde's arms back and then orders Barbara to place her neck and her wrists in the cut outs in the heavy beam. She feels the bulge in the strap through her sex and obeys. He forces Siss to hold Barbara's hair back as he lowers the locking beam down. She is still quite upright and feels safe but, once the woman's neck and wrists are locked firmly he lowers the beam.

View attachment 198814 View attachment 198817

Bent over as she is, Barbara feels Siss's breasts close to her face and she nuzzles into them. Siss responds as she feels Barbara's mouth and teeth and she takes the chance to whisper to Barbara, "he knows something. I'm working on a way out." He watches and smiles then forces Siss back into a chair directly in front of Barbara's upturned face. He cuffs her hands to the arms and her ankles, wide apart, to the legs. Barbara can do nothing but look at the blonde's sex. She remembers the hotel room. We were so close. So close.

He ties Barbara's ankles to eyebolts in the floor, her legs spread. From below her watches her breasts hang. Hers are firm but they still change a little, become fuller. He has always been fascinated by the way breasts change their shape as the woman's body moves. He removes the belt and the strap between her legs. He sees the dark-haired woman's labia are parted. Wet. Aroused.

View attachment 198818

Barbara feels the rough timber snug around her neck and her wrists. She feels him run his hands up her parted legs, over her buttocks and up her back. One hand stays on her back as he leans close to her and speaks softly. "The pillory displays you. Your breasts hang beneath you. Your legs are spread wide and the watching crowds can see your sex. They will laugh at you. They will make lewd suggestions. You will feel shame. Nothing but shame." Then he moves his hands back towards her buttocks and he slips two fingers into her wet sex. He feels her open to him and he adds his thumb. He works her for a few seconds and feels her respond then but withdraws the lubricated thumb and presses it against her puckered anus. He feels her pull away but he follows her and, with pressure, pushes it inside her tight arse. She shakes, trying to dislodge him, but he holds her between the fingers in her cunt and the thumb in her arse. He eases the thumb back. She doesn't like anal he notes. He doesn't much either. He prefers a warm, wet cunt. He talks quietly to her again. "Did you feel the humiliation of my fingers in your cunt? Of my thumb in your arse? Of your wet cunt displayed to the crowd? Of your body responding so lewdly" He feels her body shudder and he knows that it is getting to her. The shame of the pillory. It is time to contine.

View attachment 198821

He picks up something from a bench and holds two metal clamps under Barbara's eyes. "Do you know these?" She has played with clothes pins on her nipples once and remembers the pain. She shakes her head. She see him release Siss and hand her the clamps. "You will attach these, he orders. NOW!" Siss resists but she sees a chance to work on getting Barbara to accept the cocaine option. The blonde kneels below the woman and Barbara feels the blonde's hand gently stroke her right breast. She hears Siss's voice, "sorry Barb but this is our chance" as she attaches the first clamp. Barbara feels it bite into her nipple. It hurts. Siss moves to her other breast, gentle hands and, as he steps across to pick up some weights from a bench, she takes the chance to whisper, "I think he will make me whip you. I'll be careful but, when you think you can act like you have broken, you need to confess to cocaine. Our only way." As the blonde attaches the second clamp there is more pain. "Now these!" and he hands Siss two weights. The clamps are of the clover style and as Siss adds a weight to each the teeth grip more tightly on the dark one's teats. Barbara grits her teeth as she feels the pain flow through her breasts.

Then she sees him hand Siss his crop. "She needs a lttle more pain to keep her mind on my questions. You will deliver that pain" and Siss knows that she read him correctly. "No set number. I will tell you when to stop" and then he uncoils his whip saying "You will be paid for each stroke that does not do its job."

View attachment 198824

The blonde's mind is in turmoil. Barbara isn't trained. Can she pull this off? She takes back the crop and lands a stroke across her dark friend's buttocks. In an instant her own arse burns. "Harder Ms Little. Harder!" And Siss strikes again, this time leaving a livid mark on Barbara's firm arse. The blonde watches her friend's body respond to three more strokes. Barbara writhes and Siss and finds herself being carried along. Instead of striking in a regular tempo she pauses, she makes Barbara wait for the stroke. Siss watches Barbara's hips twitch, waiting, anticipating and she times her strokes to enhance Moore's responses. Siss is enjoying this now. Why? She relaxes, slightly, and feels his whip wrap around her hip and bite her mons. She stikes harder again. Beneath Barbara her breasts bounce with each stroke and the clamps bite harder, the pain fading as endorphins turn pain into pleasure.

View attachment 198825

He can see them both responding. The blonde to the caning she is delivering, the darker one to the pain and endorphin rush she is experiencing. He has to judge this, to stop them at the right moment. He watches their bodies carefully, the way they move tells him they are close. He moves near Barbara's head then she begins to babble. "Alright, enough. Enough. Stop! I'll talk about the cocaine." He takes her thong and the blonde's knickers from his pocket and thrusts them into her mouth. That is not the answer he is after. She gags on the mothful of cloth as the blonde lands one last stroke. He grabs the blonde's wrist and takes the crop from her. The woman in the pillory pushes her hips back, wanting yet another stroke. Wanting more. As she pushes back once more, he quickly unclips the clamps. There is a muffled scream through the gag as the blood rushes back into her abused teats.

He wraps one arm around the blonde's shoulders and holds her tightly, stroking Barbara's back and buttocks with the other. He quietens them both and knows they are bonding to him. The blonde seems defeated.

His voice is soft, gentle as he asks again, "why are you both really here. You will tell me, eventually." In their confused state neither realises that his question was not about the cocaine.

OMG...Siss and me together....what is he going to do to us? Oh, it is bad...stark naked, my head in a pillory, violated from behind, painful weighted nipple clamps stretching my breasts, Siss forced to use a crop on me ... I can't take much more of this....maybe if I just tell him about the cocaine?

Sorry TC. We know Carnival is important.
There are six episodes for you to catch up on and more to come. Pp is sure you will recognise the images you have contributed.

Primus pilus

Not the case to apologize.

You post your stories whenever you want.

The important thing is that now I know it exists.

Now I'll follow up with calm the conduct of plot.

The title of the story is powerful, "Barbara Moore - Mission Improbable Or Coup And Cocaine"

Top Cat

Barbara Moore - Mission Improbable - Episode 7

Pp is a skilled interrogator and he knows he can extract information quite quickly from his subjects. There are harsh and brutal methods he can use but he knows that this often elicits false confessions as the subject strives to avoid pain. There are drugs but he finds these can leave the subject confused and the information becomes garbled. He has always found the most reliable way is to bond with the subject. Sometimes that is just by being a friend in a frightening place but sometimes he needs to create both the fear and the safe place himself. That is how he will work with the brunette and her blonde protector.

But Pp is puzzled by the way he feels for his two young prisoners. They are both young and attractive women and Pp finds himself being drawn towards them in a way he does not usually feel with any subject – woman or man. He remembers the vision from their hotel suite. It was the blonde that initiated the lesbian sex. The brunette seemed drawn in but reluctantly at first. Perhaps the blonde had been working towards this for some time and was finally being rewarded? If he is right, he knows Little won’t respond to him directly so he will have to work within that: to bond Barbara to himself but the two women together.

Still holding the blonde tightly he strokes his hand up along Barbara’s back as he moves to her head. He cuffs Siss to one of the pillory uprights and bends close her pilloried friend. “That isn't what you need to tell me.” Barbara blinks, shakes her head, and eyes him warily. She knows now, he think; knows that he has more knowledge of their mission. He has felt her begin to bond with him in the pillory but her caution has made her mistrust him. To pull back from him. He knows he will need to rebuild that bond.

He removes the wad of underwear from Barbara’s mouth, separates the thong from the blonde's knickers and quickly reinserts those in the dark one’s teeth. Stroking her back he reaches behind her and wets her thong with the juices from her sex then uses the thong to bind the knickers into a firm gag in her mouth.
Barb Pillory.jpeg
In her mouth Barbara can taste the sex of the blonde. She remembers the taste as they writhed together in their hotel room and remembers how close she was to cumming when they were torn apart. Under her nose, from the black thong, she also senses the musky smell of her own sex. She is very much aware of how exposed she is; her buttocks still presented, her legs apart, her sex exposed, open, wet.

He see that opportunity to bond with her again now. He knows that her exposure, her humiliation makes her vulnerable again. She feels his strong arm envelop her shoulders and, as he leans close to her ear, his lips almost touching. But he also needs to keep her frightened. She hears his quiet but menacing voice. “If you won’t tell me now, Ms Moore, you will watch your pretty protector suffer.”

He steps away from Barbara, uncuffs Siss and pulls her abruptly away from the pillory. Barbara feels the loss of contact. From Siss and, strangely, from him. He finds the belts that had kept the blonde’s elbows back when she was paraded to his office and roughly straps her arms tightly behind her back, elbows pulled together. He positions Siss a few feet in front of Barbara’s eyes and ties a rope to the cuffs around the blonde’s wrists. It runs over a pulley and he draws it down just enough to raise her arms behind her and and put enough pressure on her shoulders to tip her upper body forward. Enough to expose her back, her buttocks, but not enough to shield her breasts and belly.
Siss Strapped.jpeg
As Siss looks down on her dark-haired charge in the pillory, he loops a second rope tightly around the blonde’s waist and pulls the two ends between her legs, separating her labia and her buttocks. He runs those ends over another pulley and reefs them down lifting the blonde onto the balls of her feet as the ropes cut deeply into her sex, her clit pinched between them. She dances up on her toes. If she can raise her body a little she eases the pressure on her shoulders and her sex.
Rope through cunt.jpeg
With her shoulders wrenched back the blonde’s breasts hang below her. Just as he did as Barbara was first bent over in the pillory, he takes pleasure in their shape and the way they move. Their shape and movement arouse him but he knows that to abuse them is to take away something of the woman’s self. He knows some who tie them tightly, distort them obscenely but his preference is simpler; focus pain through the nipple. He reaches under her right breast and she feels his hands caress the breast, cup it, weigh it; his fingers teasing out the nipple before the bite of the clamp.
Clamps.jpeg
Siss can see him harden as his hands caress her left breast and lift it almost in supplication to her, nipple teased then another bite. Looking down she can see the clamps hanging below her breasts, then he adds the weights and she feels the pain begin. It is time to work on the dark-haired one; to make her take responsibility for the blonde’s suffering but also to build the bond. The dark-haired woman has been alone in her thoughts as he bound her protector. He moves back to Barbara and talks to her quietly. “See your friend as she suffers? It is your doing. Talk to me and her suffering is eased.” He strokes her hair, her back, runs his hand down over her buttocks. She has been alone and needs contact now. The tips of his fingers brush her sex and she pushes back, wanting contact, but the hands move back towards her hair then leave her. Her body tries to follow but she is alone. Again.

Barbara Moore - Mission Improbable - Episode 7

Pp is a skilled interrogator and he knows he can extract information quite quickly from his subjects. There are harsh and brutal methods he can use but he knows that this often elicits false confessions as the subject strives to avoid pain. There are drugs but he finds these can leave the subject confused and the information becomes garbled. He has always found the most reliable way is to bond with the subject. Sometimes that is just by being a friend in a frightening place but sometimes he needs to create both the fear and the safe place himself. That is how he will work with the brunette and her blonde protector.

But Pp is puzzled by the way he feels for his two young prisoners. They are both young and attractive women and Pp finds himself being drawn towards them in a way he does not usually feel with any subject – woman or man. He remembers the vision from their hotel suite. It was the blonde that initiated the lesbian sex. The brunette seemed drawn in but reluctantly at first. Perhaps the blonde had been working towards this for some time and was finally being rewarded? If he is right, he knows Little won’t respond to him directly so he will have to work within that: to bond Barbara to himself but the two women together.

Still holding the blonde tightly he strokes his hand up along Barbara’s back as he moves to her head. He cuffs Siss to one of the pillory uprights and bends close her pilloried friend. “That isn't what you need to tell me.” Barbara blinks, shakes her head, and eyes him warily. She knows now, he think; knows that he has more knowledge of their mission. He has felt her begin to bond with him in the pillory but her caution has made her mistrust him. To pull back from him. He knows he will need to rebuild that bond.

He removes the wad of underwear from Barbara’s mouth, separates the thong from the blonde's knickers and quickly reinserts those in the dark one’s teeth. Stroking her back he reaches behind her and wets her thong with the juices from her sex then uses the thong to bind the knickers into a firm gag in her mouth.
View attachment 201581
In her mouth Barbara can taste the sex of the blonde. She remembers the taste as they writhed together in their hotel room and remembers how close she was to cumming when they were torn apart. Under her nose, from the black thong, she also senses the musky smell of her own sex. She is very much aware of how exposed she is; her buttocks still presented, her legs apart, her sex exposed, open, wet.

He see that opportunity to bond with her again now. He knows that her exposure, her humiliation makes her vulnerable again. She feels his strong arm envelop her shoulders and, as he leans close to her ear, his lips almost touching. But he also needs to keep her frightened. She hears his quiet but menacing voice. “If you won’t tell me now, Ms Moore, you will watch your pretty protector suffer.”

He steps away from Barbara, uncuffs Siss and pulls her abruptly away from the pillory. Barbara feels the loss of contact. From Siss and, strangely, from him. He finds the belts that had kept the blonde’s elbows back when she was paraded to his office and roughly straps her arms tightly behind her back, elbows pulled together. He positions Siss a few feet in front of Barbara’s eyes and ties a rope to the cuffs around the blonde’s wrists. It runs over a pulley and he draws it down just enough to raise her arms behind her and and put enough pressure on her shoulders to tip her upper body forward. Enough to expose her back, her buttocks, but not enough to shield her breasts and belly.
View attachment 201582
As Siss looks down on her dark-haired charge in the pillory, he loops a second rope tightly around the blonde’s waist and pulls the two ends between her legs, separating her labia and her buttocks. He runs those ends over another pulley and reefs them down lifting the blonde onto the balls of her feet as the ropes cut deeply into her sex, her clit pinched between them. She dances up on her toes. If she can raise her body a little she eases the pressure on her shoulders and her sex.
View attachment 201583
With her shoulders wrenched back the blonde’s breasts hang below her. Just as he did as Barbara was first bent over in the pillory, he takes pleasure in their shape and the way they move. Their shape and movement arouse him but he knows that to abuse them is to take away something of the woman’s self. He knows some who tie them tightly, distort them obscenely but his preference is simpler; focus pain through the nipple. He reaches under her right breast and she feels his hands caress the breast, cup it, weigh it; his fingers teasing out the nipple before the bite of the clamp.
View attachment 201584
Siss can see him harden as his hands caress her left breast and lift it almost in supplication to her, nipple teased then another bite. Looking down she can see the clamps hanging below her breasts, then he adds the weights and she feels the pain begin. It is time to work on the dark-haired one; to make her take responsibility for the blonde’s suffering but also to build the bond. The dark-haired woman has been alone in her thoughts as he bound her protector. He moves back to Barbara and talks to her quietly. “See your friend as she suffers? It is your doing. Talk to me and her suffering is eased.” He strokes her hair, her back, runs his hand down over her buttocks. She has been alone and needs contact now. The tips of his fingers brush her sex and she pushes back, wanting contact, but the hands move back towards her hair then leave her. Her body tries to follow but she is alone. Again.
Those Damn Contacts!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We are definitely in the hands of a professional Siss! He knows exactly what he is doing and I am beginning to weaken. Give me strength. :oops:

Back
Top Bottom