Barbara Moore - Mission Improbable Or Coup And Cocaine

Go to CruxDreams.com
Barb! Sis! Be strong! Resist the evil PP and his works. You can do it, inner strength, love and loyalty. He may break your bodies but he cannot break your spirits. You are women, pure and strong. He is merely a lewd and disgusting man. You will triumph!

There, that should be good enough to keep them going for many more episodes :D We don't want them breaking too early!
Now to settle back and watch as smooth limbs are held fast by tight bonds, as soft flesh is tormented by his tools. As young bodies and minds are teased, tested, pushed to the limit. Not to destroy, no. To change, to break, to bend to his will . . . . . . . .

Barb! Sis! Be strong! Resist the evil PP and his works. You can do it, inner strength, love and loyalty. He may break your bodies but he cannot break your spirits. You are women, pure and strong. He is merely a lewd and disgusting man. You will triumph!

(There, that should be good enough to keep them going for many more episodes :D We don't want them breaking too early!)
Thanks phlebas. Their cheer squad might add to Pp's challenge.

There, that should be good enough to keep them going for many more episodes :D We don't want them breaking too early!
Now to settle back and watch as smooth limbs are held fast by tight bonds, as soft flesh is tormented by his tools. As young bodies and minds are teased, tested, pushed to the limit. Not to destroy, no. To change, to break, to bend to his will . . . . . . . .
Thanks phlebas. Their cheer squad might add to Pp's challenge.

in stocks.jpg Psssst Siss....did you hear that? Is someone whispering encouragement to us,or is he just enjoying this? I don't see him, but I can hear him ... unmistakable Aussie accent

View attachment 203540 Psssst Siss....did you hear that? Is someone whispering encouragement to us,or is he just enjoying this? I don't see him, but I can hear him ... unmistakable Aussie accent
Pp is surprised Barb didn't show the shaggy sheep skin on the floor that gets wet every time she hears that accent and smells the perfume of the 'roo hide leather.
image.jpg

Barbara Moore - Mission Improbable - Episode 8

As he moves between the bound blonde and her brunette charge, Pp watches carefully for any emotions the pair betray. He is looking for the concern from Little for her charge, for the woman she has barely made progress with as a lover before they were torn apart. He is also looking for the way Moore responds. She was reluctant but he saw how she responded when the blonde pressed her finger between the brunette’s wet labia then pulled back to expose and stroke Moore's clit. Pp remembers how Moore became the aggressor once she was aroused and stripped away the blonde’s underwear and, finally, suddenly, turned her torso around and scissored herself between Little's legs thrusting her cunt hard against Little’s.

When he approaches Barbara he sees Little’s eyes follow him, glare at him, almost threaten him even as her charge responds to him. But the brunette is different. He can feel her responding but he can also see a longing in her eyes when she looks at the blonde. Pp knows he needs to find a way to wedge himself between them. Not to drive them apart but to leave some doubt, some confusion especially in Barbara’s mind. Little wanted her badly but the brunette was reluctant, not so sure, even though she finally submitted to the blonde’s advance then became the dominant one once she was aroused. Perhaps there is a wedge he can work to. Despite how close they are, with Moore gagged and pilloried and Little bound as she is with her shoulders strained and a rope through her sex they can only comfort each other through their eyes. The blonde can talk but the brunette can’t reply except with her eyes. Pp won’t gag the blonde. He needs Barbara to hear her pain an anguish.
Barb Pillory.jpeg
He takes his whip and stands to one side where Barbara can just see him.
Blurred woman sharp whip.jpeg
The bar of the pillory with its grip around her neck like a high collar limits how much she can move her head. She can barely see him but she can see the whip snake out and wrap around the blonde’s arse. Barbara can see the fall circle the hip and the tip flick her friend’s mons. She can see the bright red bite it leaves and she can hear Siss as she bites off a scream. Another stroke hums through the air and cuts the blonde’s back, the fall around her ribs and the tip cutting the nipple. The blonde jerks, her breasts shake and, as the weights swing they force the clamps to bite more viciously into her nipples. Again Barbara see the bright red bite and again she hears the choked-off scream. Siss is tough. The brunette knows that. She is feeling her friend’s bravery in choking the screams but she is also feeling her suffering as he lashes Siss with the whip again. Siss can feel the stripes on her back and buttocks now but the fiery stings on her nipple and mons hurt worse. She spits invective at him. “I am tough you bastard. I can take this weak shit you are giving me. You can’t break me.”
Siss Strapped.jpeg
It hurts him. It shouldn't but she gets at him. For a moment he loses his professional calm and he lashes out. Three vicious whip strikes around her back and ribs and belly. They leave red welts on the blonde’s back and ribs then he rips a strike across her upper back and the tip slices her nipple. Siss screams as he lashes her again. The bright red welt across her arse around her hip and the rip cuts into her sex directly on that clit pinched between the ropes. One more slicing stroke across her back and ribs cuts the nipple again and her sudden jerk dislodges a clamp and weight that clatters to the floor. She screams again as blood rushes into the teat and he comes back to his senses as he hears Barbara sobbing through her gag. Her sobs convulse through her body, her chest heaving. He must not lose the brunette, he must get control. No more strikes. His whip drags like a snake along the floor as he wrenches the rope holding Siss’s wrists a little tighter and forces her to bend lower. The pain in Little’s shoulders is harsher and, as she bends, her eyes meet her friend’s for a moment. She can’t let Barbara see the pain so she quickly looks away, breaks contact with her charge. The brunette wanted to comfort Siss, could only do that with her eyes and now she feels rejection. “ You wanted me before, Siss and I gave myself to you. Why not now?” Barbara feels confused. “Is it him?” And Pp sees the brunette’s hesitation.
The Whip.jpg
He coils the whip and lifts Barbara’s head with the handle under her chin. He touches her lips, her tongue searches for his fingers and, as he slips his thumb into Barbara's mouth, she begins sucking it. His groin is close to her and she can see his erection bulging. She wishes her head wasn't restrained and she could could reach his erection and take his cock into her mouth. Then he lays the whip gently along her back, the belly laying down between her buttocks. As he flicks it back she feels the tip gently caresses her open sex. The whip snakes along Barbara’s spine as he coils it again. She hears Siss’s calming her too. “I’m OK Barbara. I’m OK. He can’t break me. Stay strong my Barb.” But she hears him, too, his lips almost touching her ear. “I will hurt your friend and protector Ms Moore but I know I do not need to break her myself. I know how she wanted you and how you responded when she aroused your lust but now she has rejected you. She won’t take comfort from you. You are mine now and that will break her.”
photo.JPG
He maintains contact with Barbara and he moves behind her again. She feels his hands caress her legs as they run down to her ankles releasing the ropes that hold her spread but, even released, she can’t close them. He unlocks the bar across her neck and wrists and she feels it lifted. Barbara knows that her head and wrists are free but she can’t stand. Barbara see him lay down his whip and pick up a long, thin cane. “No. No. Not more.” He cuts the cane once, sharply across her arse. Her buttocks quiver but she stays bent and does not try to pull away.
picture.jpg
He places one arm under her chest, one hand, still holding the cane cups her breast, two fingers roll her teat. The other steadies her head as he lifts her gently. She feels relief in her stretched buttocks and hamstrings. He holds her wrists behind her back and she stands straight, at ease, her legs still spread wide apart, her sex still open and exposed. He has control of her body and she still cannot close her legs and hide her sex. She sees him raise the cane and steadies for its sting but he only taps her thigh and, finally, she knows he is allowing her to bring her legs together.

As he moves between the bound blonde and her brunette charge, Pp watches carefully for any emotions the pair betray. He is looking for the concern from Little for her charge, for the woman she has barely made progress with as a lover before they were torn apart. He is also looking for the way Moore responds. She was reluctant but he saw how she responded when the blonde pressed her finger between the brunette’s wet labia then pulled back to expose and stroke Moore's clit. Pp remembers how Moore became the aggressor once she was aroused and stripped away the blonde’s underwear and, finally, suddenly, turned her torso around and scissored herself between Little's legs thrusting her cunt hard against Little’s.

When he approaches Barbara he sees Little’s eyes follow him, glare at him, almost threaten him even as her charge responds to him. But the brunette is different. He can feel her responding but he can also see a longing in her eyes when she looks at the blonde. Pp knows he needs to find a way to wedge himself between them. Not to drive them apart but to leave some doubt, some confusion especially in Barbara’s mind. Little wanted her badly but the brunette was reluctant, not so sure, even though she finally submitted to the blonde’s advance then became the dominant one once she was aroused. Perhaps there is a wedge he can work to. Despite how close they are, with Moore gagged and pilloried and Little bound as she is with her shoulders strained and a rope through her sex they can only comfort each other through their eyes. The blonde can talk but the brunette can’t reply except with her eyes. Pp won’t gag the blonde. He needs Barbara to hear her pain an anguish.
View attachment 204281
View attachment 204280
The bar of the pillory with its grip around her neck like a high collar limits how much she can move her head. She can barely see him but she can see the whip snake out and wrap around the blonde’s arse. Barbara can see the fall circle the hip and the tip flick her friend’s mons. She can see the bright red bite it leaves and she can hear Siss as she bites off a scream. Another stroke hums through the air and cuts the blonde’s back, the fall around her ribs and the tip cutting the nipple. The blonde jerks, her breasts shake and, as the weights swing they force the clamps to bite more viciously into her nipples. Again Barbara see the bright red bite and again she hears the choked-off scream. Siss is tough. The brunette knows that. She is feeling her friend’s bravery in choking the screams but she is also feeling her suffering as he lashes Siss with the whip again. Siss can feel the stripes on her back and buttocks now but the fiery stings on her nipple and mons hurt worse. She spits invective at him. “I am tough you bastard. I can take this weak shit you are giving me. You can’t break me.”
View attachment 204282
It hurts him. It shouldn't but she gets at him. For a moment he loses his professional calm and he lashes out. Three vicious whip strikes around her back and ribs and belly. They leave red welts on the blonde’s back and ribs then he rips a strike across her upper back and the tip slices her nipple. Siss screams as he lashes her again. The bright red welt across her arse around her hip and the rip cuts into her sex directly on that clit pinched between the ropes. One more slicing stroke across her back and ribs cuts the nipple again and her sudden jerk dislodges a clamp and weight that clatters to the floor. She screams again as blood rushes into the teat and he comes back to his senses as he hears Barbara sobbing through her gag. Her sobs convulse through her body, her chest heaving. He must not lose the brunette, he must get control. No more strikes. His whip drags like a snake along the floor as he wrenches the rope holding Siss’s wrists a little tighter and forces her to bend lower. The pain in Little’s shoulders is harsher and, as she bends, her eyes meet her friend’s for a moment. She can’t let Barbara see the pain so she quickly looks away, breaks contact with her charge. The brunette wanted to comfort Siss, could only do that with her eyes and now she feels rejection. “ You wanted me before, Siss and I gave myself to you. Why not now?” Barbara feels confused. “Is it him?” And Pp sees the brunette’s hesitation.
View attachment 204283
He coils the whip and lifts Barbara’s head with the handle under her chin. He touches her lips, her tongue searches for his fingers and, as he slips his thumb into Barbara's mouth, she begins sucking it. His groin is close to her and she can see his erection bulging. She wishes her head wasn't restrained and she could could reach his erection and take his cock into her mouth. Then he lays the whip gently along her back, the belly laying down between her buttocks. As he flicks it back she feels the tip gently caresses her open sex. The whip snakes along Barbara’s spine as he coils it again. She hears Siss’s calming her too. “I’m OK Barbara. I’m OK. He can’t break me. Stay strong my Barb.” But she hears him, too, his lips almost touching her ear. “I will hurt your friend and protector Ms Moore but I know I do not need to break her myself. I know how she wanted you and how you responded when she aroused your lust but now she has rejected you. She won’t take comfort from you. You are mine now and that will break her.”
View attachment 204299
He maintains contact with Barbara and he moves behind her again. She feels his hands caress her legs as they run down to her ankles releasing the ropes that hold her spread but, even released, she can’t close them. He unlocks the bar across her neck and wrists and she feels it lifted. Barbara knows that her head and wrists are free but she can’t stand. Barbara see him lay down his whip and pick up a long, thin cane. “No. No. Not more.” He cuts the cane once, sharply across her arse. Her buttocks quiver but she stays bent and does not try to pull away.
View attachment 204331
He places one arm under her chest, one hand, still holding the cane cups her breast, two fingers roll her teat. The other steadies her head as he lifts her gently. She feels relief in her stretched buttocks and hamstrings. He holds her wrists behind her back and she stands straight, at ease, her legs still spread wide apart, her sex still open and exposed. He has control of her body and she still cannot close her legs and hide her sex. She sees him raise the cane and steadies for its sting but he only taps her thigh and, finally, she knows he is allowing her to bring her legs together.

Ohhhh, this guy is good....only once did he seem to lose his professionalism, and then only for a moment. He has us right where he wants us, and I am weakening....only a matter of time.

View attachment 204281
View attachment 204280
View attachment 204282
View attachment 204283
View attachment 204299
View attachment 204331

Ye gods...this is a sizzler, Pp

:goodjob:

And look who is getting sizzled!!!!! If only Siss and I had chosen a different country to visit! :confused:
Pp thinks you two should come for a visit Down Under sometime. He is sure he could find all sorts of interesting Perils for Pauline....whoops, Barb and Siss.

fine, dark, psychological tension -
it conjures up a powerful film in my 'mental cinema'
(I've got that from Lisette! ;))
Ye gods...this is a sizzler, Pp

:goodjob:
Thank you both. Pp has got so much pleasure from the writings of others here that it is good to be able to give something back. He is grateful for some polish his victims were willing to help with.

Barbara Moore - Mission Improbable - Episode 9

He holds Barbara closely and feels her mould herself against him, pressing her breasts tight against his ribs. She locks her thighs around his and presses her sex against his leg, her hips moving, riding his thigh. She is wet against him. He knows he has her soul now and could probably get the answers he needs from her with little more effort. He senses that a relationship has been built with the brunette, that she has almost become one with him, but he can’t be certain. Is it the blonde or is it him that is driving her reactions? If it is him, This is new and he wants to experience this further. The more she depends on him the more complete will be the information he can extract, he reasons. With care and skill he can work this three-way dynamic to his advantage in more than one way.

He watches the blonde still bent forward by the strappado pressure on her shoulders. Still held on her toes by the rope slitting her sex. She is staring at him with hatred but her eyes keep flicking to her dark charge. Is she losing her lover to him? She seems worried. It appears he has driven his wedge, but he knows there will be a time soon to bring the brunette back to her protector.
Siss Strapped.jpeg
He removes the brunette’s gag, reaches for a bottle and lets her drink. She gulps the water deeply and some runs from her mouth, down over her breasts. She regards him warily but appreciatively. He smiles at her implied thanks, then thrusts the gag back roughly and binds it with her thong. He takes two straps and binds Barbara’s arms behind her. Like the blonde’s. He knows what she is thinking, as she silently acquiesces to the binding of her wrists. “Don’t bend me like Siss. Please.”

He picks up his cane and steers her towards a timber frame, something like a sawhorse, in the corner of the room. Barbara sees it has an angled top and she hears him tell her to mount the horse as he taps the hard edge with the cane. She can’t stop herself. In her mind she hears herself say, “you don’t need your cane, I can manage it very well on my own,” and wonders at the formality of her thought. He cannot hear her through the gag but he knows she has accepted his command.
1 Barb Mounting.jpg
As he steadies her, she leans into him and raises her leg over the frame, placing herself astride it, her feet comfortably on the floor, her bound hands on the sharp edge of the top for support. She feels his body leave her but his hands stray down her flank, then down her leg and to grasp her left ankle and tie it to an eyebolt. Up her leg, across her buttocks and down her right leg. His hands don’t leave her. Right ankle tied. She can feel her legs spread wide apart but the ropes are left slack and she has movement, enough to clench her thighs against the sloping sides of the angled top.
2 Barb Mounting 2.jpg
She hears a quiet hum and feels the edge of the horse rise between her legs. Slowly, slowly until she is standing on the balls of her feet, her buttocks clenched to stop the sharply angled edge from forcing its way between her globes and into her sex. He leaves it there for a minute or two and watches her buttocks as they try to fight the invading edge. Her hands can push against the horse but he ties her wrists together so they are behind her hips. With her buttocks now exposed he gives her three quick cuts with the cane. She clenches her buttocks tightly in response but the moment she relaxes them he raises the horse a few inches further forcing her onto her toes.
3 Barb Mounted.jpg
Her buttocks clenching rhythmically now. Calves and thighs straining as she pushes with her toes, arse quivering. Fighting to stop the invasion. Hands behind her back no longer able to help to hold it back. He pauses and watches her erotic little dance then raises the horse some more. She works her legs trying to keep contact with the floor through her toes but she can no longer feel it. Without the final support her toes give she feels her thighs lose their grip on the sloping sides of the horse and the edge begins to force its way towards her slit.

Siss watches too, intently. Through the pain in her shoulders and the nip of the rope on her clit she can feel Barbara fighting the horse. Barbara feels the intruding edge against her labia and she feels his hands stray on to her belly across her shaven mons then his fingers gently part the lips of her sex.
4 Pp Hand.jpeg
He can see the contradictory expressions cross her face. She feels herself wanting the fingers and tries to raise herself to them but, as her labia part, she feels the horse invade. There is pressure through her sex, between her legs and across her anus now. He ties a rope to her wrists and pulls her arms back, her hands away from the horse. Her clenching buttocks tire, her toes barely touch, she slouches forward, head hanging. All her weight forces her sex harder against the horse’s back. She feels the pressure and the pain.
5 Close up 1.jpeg
He leaves her now and she raises her head slowly and watches him go back to the blonde. Her body wants to follow but can’t. Barbara sees him lower Siss’s arms and help her straighten. He takes the remaining clamp from the blonde’s bruised and distended nipple. Barbara’s eyes widen as she sees him peel the rope from between the blonde’s legs and see the wetness Siss’s sex left there. He drags the blonde to Barbara’s horse, releases her bound arms from behind her back, then swiftly, before she can resist, he cuffs her to the horse. He carefully positions Siss so that her chin rests on the horse’s back, her face just a few inches from Barbara’s cloven sex. Siss can see the spread labia of the young woman she is charged by The Agency to guide and protect and how the edge penetrates so deeply. She casts her eyes upward and they lock with Barbara’s. For a brief moment the two of them are transfixed. Siss hisses, “Be strong my darling. Be strong.”
3 Barb Mounted.jpg
Pp has gathered up his treasured whip once more and he steps back and lazily swings his favourite. The tip cuts Barbara’s buttock and she feels herself roll forward away from the bite, forcing herself harder onto the edge. He flicks her nipple and she rolls back. His whip bites her buttocks again. Forwards, pressure, pain. Her mons now and she rolls back, not easing her suffering but relocating it...pressure and pain through her perineum and anus. He works her body. Her nipples and mons roll her back. A bite on her shoulder, her buttock rolls her forward and into her pain all over again. A bite on her hips and she is forced to roll her hips, twisting her pelvis, grinding herself against the penetrating edge of the horse. Her legs kick against the ropes on her ankles but that only succeeds in grinding her slit harder against the unrelenting edge.

She is whimpering through her gag, the cloth now wet from her saliva. Siss feels the sobs pulsing through Barbara’s body and watches with foreboding as his cock grows harder still. Barbara's labia and clit are bruised now and each time she is rolled forward by his ministrations the agony is more exquisite and she feels it just as much as he rolls her back.
6 Close up 2.jpeg
A look of satisfaction crosses his face. He knows she is breaking, the moment has come and he coils the whip as he moves close. Waiting. Professional experience tells him the next few moves are crucial. His hands on her body continue the whip’s work. He keeps her dancing. Forwards to pain, exquisite. Back and it changes. No relief. Forwards. Back. And she shakes her head, a look of frenzy on her face, almost screaming into the gag. Now, he thinks, as he tears the thong away and rips out the blonde's knickers and she gasps, moans loudly and then the words flow. “No Barb. No,” Siss pleads desperately, but Barbara can’t stop. The breaking point has been reached. He clicks a tape recorder and, with his lips close to hers he leads her along. “Talk to me, Barbara. Talk to your confidant, your only friend. Tell Pp. You know you want to tell me everything. You need to tell me.” And he has it all now. She talks and talks, the whole story. The real reason for their visit, their contacts, the plans, everything.

He releases Barbara’s wrists, unties her ankles and wraps his arms around her as he eases her sex off its sharp saddle and right leg up onto the horse’s back. She feels him rock hard against her leg as his arms embrace her. His hands caress her breast. Her nipples are tight, high, eager and his fingers roll them as they erect. He pinches them gently and he feels her push her arse back against his erection. He unzips his flies and exposes his hard cock. She feels his erection pressing between her buttocks against her anus.
1 Barb Mounting.jpg
“You wouldn't! No! Please, don't ...” she looks confused. The torture, her desire so recently wakened in the hotel room. Why is she so aroused? “ohhhhh ... I don't know. I need release. Yes, do it ... I want it, but not there, too tight, the other place.” And he hears her drawn out “yessssssssss, there" as she arches her back and opens to him. He reaches enough to release Siss’s cuffs and feels her push her head in close to Barbara’s sex. Close to where his cock is penetrating her charge, her lover. She thrusts her tongue towards Barbara’s open sex and he feels it on the brunette’s clit just above his cock. He watches as she focuses her gaze on Siss’s bobbing head, and tears fall on the blonde’s back as she strains forward. “Its OK Barb. Its OK. Don’t worry,” Siss mumbles into Barbara’s wet cunt.”
8 Siss Nipping.jpeg
As Pp thrusts himself into Barbara he feels the blonde move her body so she can ride her sex against the brunette’s knee, smearing her juices as she rides. Barbara is moving between them, pushing herself hard onto his cock and then forward against Siss’s flicking, probing tongue. The movements of the brunette and the sight of the blonde working her with lips and tongue, riding herself on Barbara’s knee have him so aroused, so very close, but he holds back and lets the young women set the rhythm. The brunette twines the fingers of one hand into the blonde’s hair and reaches behind with the other to pull him to her. He feels the tempo lift from both women then louder, drawn out moans from both. He sees Siss’s body quiver against her charge’s knee and her teeth nip the brunette’s clit as the blonde begins to come. The brunette’s cunt spasms around his cock as she orgasms and, with three hard thrusts, he joins them and empties himself into Barbara’s wetness.

Barbara Moore - Mission Improbable - Episode 9

He holds Barbara closely and feels her mould herself against him, pressing her breasts tight against his ribs. She locks her thighs around his and presses her sex against his leg, her hips moving, riding his thigh. She is wet against him. He knows he has her soul now and could probably get the answers he needs from her with little more effort. He senses that a relationship has been built with the brunette, that she has almost become one with him, but he can’t be certain. Is it the blonde or is it him that is driving her reactions? If it is him, This is new and he wants to experience this further. The more she depends on him the more complete will be the information he can extract, he reasons. With care and skill he can work this three-way dynamic to his advantage in more than one way.

He watches the blonde still bent forward by the strappado pressure on her shoulders. Still held on her toes by the rope slitting her sex. She is staring at him with hatred but her eyes keep flicking to her dark charge. Is she losing her lover to him? She seems worried. It appears he has driven his wedge, but he knows there will be a time soon to bring the brunette back to her protector.
View attachment 205811
He removes the brunette’s gag, reaches for a bottle and lets her drink. She gulps the water deeply and some runs from her mouth, down over her breasts. She regards him warily but appreciatively. He smiles at her implied thanks, then thrusts the gag back roughly and binds it with her thong. He takes two straps and binds Barbara’s arms behind her. Like the blonde’s. He knows what she is thinking, as she silently acquiesces to the binding of her wrists. “Don’t bend me like Siss. Please.”

He picks up his cane and steers her towards a timber frame, something like a sawhorse, in the corner of the room. Barbara sees it has an angled top and she hears him tell her to mount the horse as he taps the hard edge with the cane. She can’t stop herself. In her mind she hears herself say, “you don’t need your cane, I can manage it very well on my own,” and wonders at the formality of her thought. He cannot hear her through the gag but he knows she has accepted his command.
View attachment 205812
As he steadies her, she leans into him and raises her leg over the frame, placing herself astride it, her feet comfortably on the floor, her bound hands on the sharp edge of the top for support. She feels his body leave her but his hands stray down her flank, then down her leg and to grasp her left ankle and tie it to an eyebolt. Up her leg, across her buttocks and down her right leg. His hands don’t leave her. Right ankle tied. She can feel her legs spread wide apart but the ropes are left slack and she has movement, enough to clench her thighs against the sloping sides of the angled top.
View attachment 205814
She hears a quiet hum and feels the edge of the horse rise between her legs. Slowly, slowly until she is standing on the balls of her feet, her buttocks clenched to stop the sharply angled edge from forcing its way between her globes and into her sex. He leaves it there for a minute or two and watches her buttocks as they try to fight the invading edge. Her hands can push against the horse but he ties her wrists together so they are behind her hips. With her buttocks now exposed he gives her three quick cuts with the cane. She clenches her buttocks tightly in response but the moment she relaxes them he raises the horse a few inches further forcing her onto her toes.
View attachment 205815
Her buttocks clenching rhythmically now. Calves and thighs straining as she pushes with her toes, arse quivering. Fighting to stop the invasion. Hands behind her back no longer able to help to hold it back. He pauses and watches her erotic little dance then raises the horse some more. She works her legs trying to keep contact with the floor through her toes but she can no longer feel it. Without the final support her toes give she feels her thighs lose their grip on the sloping sides of the horse and the edge begins to force its way towards her slit.

Siss watches too, intently. Through the pain in her shoulders and the nip of the rope on her clit she can feel Barbara fighting the horse. Barbara feels the intruding edge against her labia and she feels his hands stray on to her belly across her shaven mons then his fingers gently part the lips of her sex.
View attachment 205816
He can see the contradictory expressions cross her face. She feels herself wanting the fingers and tries to raise herself to them but, as her labia part, she feels the horse invade. There is pressure through her sex, between her legs and across her anus now. He ties a rope to her wrists and pulls her arms back, her hands away from the horse. Her clenching buttocks tire, her toes barely touch, she slouches forward, head hanging. All her weight forces her sex harder against the horse’s back. She feels the pressure and the pain.
View attachment 205818
He leaves her now and she raises her head slowly and watches him go back to the blonde. Her body wants to follow but can’t. Barbara sees him lower Siss’s arms and help her straighten. He takes the remaining clamp from the blonde’s bruised and distended nipple. Barbara’s eyes widen as she sees him peel the rope from between the blonde’s legs and see the wetness Siss’s sex left there. He drags the blonde to Barbara’s horse, releases her bound arms from behind her back, then swiftly, before she can resist, he cuffs her to the horse. He carefully positions Siss so that her chin rests on the horse’s back, her face just a few inches from Barbara’s cloven sex. Siss can see the spread labia of the young woman she is charged by The Agency to guide and protect and how the edge penetrates so deeply. She casts her eyes upward and they lock with Barbara’s. For a brief moment the two of them are transfixed. Siss hisses, “Be strong my darling. Be strong.”
View attachment 205815
Pp has gathered up his treasured whip once more and he steps back and lazily swings his favourite. The tip cuts Barbara’s buttock and she feels herself roll forward away from the bite, forcing herself harder onto the edge. He flicks her nipple and she rolls back. His whip bites her buttocks again. Forwards, pressure, pain. Her mons now and she rolls back, not easing her suffering but relocating it...pressure and pain through her perineum and anus. He works her body. Her nipples and mons roll her back. A bite on her shoulder, her buttock rolls her forward and into her pain all over again. A bite on her hips and she is forced to roll her hips, twisting her pelvis, grinding herself against the penetrating edge of the horse. Her legs kick against the ropes on her ankles but that only succeeds in grinding her slit harder against the unrelenting edge.

She is whimpering through her gag, the cloth now wet from her saliva. Siss feels the sobs pulsing through Barbara’s body and watches with foreboding as his cock grows harder still. Barbara's labia and clit are bruised now and each time she is rolled forward by his ministrations the agony is more exquisite and she feels it just as much as he rolls her back.
View attachment 205819
A look of satisfaction crosses his face. He knows she is breaking, the moment has come and he coils the whip as he moves close. Waiting. Professional experience tells him the next few moves are crucial. His hands on her body continue the whip’s work. He keeps her dancing. Forwards to pain, exquisite. Back and it changes. No relief. Forwards. Back. And she shakes her head, a look of frenzy on her face, almost screaming into the gag. Now, he thinks, as he tears the thong away and rips out the blonde's knickers and she gasps, moans loudly and then the words flow. “No Barb. No,” Siss pleads desperately, but Barbara can’t stop. The breaking point has been reached. He clicks a tape recorder and, with his lips close to hers he leads her along. “Talk to me, Barbara. Talk to your confidant, your only friend. Tell Pp. You know you want to tell me everything. You need to tell me.” And he has it all now. She talks and talks, the whole story. The real reason for their visit, their contacts, the plans, everything.

He releases Barbara’s wrists, unties her ankles and wraps his arms around her as he eases her sex off its sharp saddle and right leg up onto the horse’s back. She feels him rock hard against her leg as his arms embrace her. His hands caress her breast. Her nipples are tight, high, eager and his fingers roll them as they erect. He pinches them gently and he feels her push her arse back against his erection. He unzips his flies and exposes his hard cock. She feels his erection pressing between her buttocks against her anus.
View attachment 205812
“You wouldn't! No! Please, don't ...” she looks confused. The torture, her desire so recently wakened in the hotel room. Why is she so aroused? “ohhhhh ... I don't know. I need release. Yes, do it ... I want it, but not there, too tight, the other place.” And he hears her drawn out “yessssssssss, there" as she arches her back and opens to him. He reaches enough to release Siss’s cuffs and feels her push her head in close to Barbara’s sex. Close to where his cock is penetrating her charge, her lover. She thrusts her tongue towards Barbara’s open sex and he feels it on the brunette’s clit just above his cock. He watches as she focuses her gaze on Siss’s bobbing head, and tears fall on the blonde’s back as she strains forward. “Its OK Barb. Its OK. Don’t worry,” Siss mumbles into Barbara’s wet cunt.”
View attachment 205821
As Pp thrusts himself into Barbara he feels the blonde move her body so she can ride her sex against the brunette’s knee, smearing her juices as she rides. Barbara is moving between them, pushing herself hard onto his cock and then forward against Siss’s flicking, probing tongue. The movements of the brunette and the sight of the blonde working her with lips and tongue, riding herself on Barbara’s knee have him so aroused, so very close, but he holds back and lets the young women set the rhythm. The brunette twines the fingers of one hand into the blonde’s hair and reaches behind with the other to pull him to her. He feels the tempo lift from both women then louder, drawn out moans from both. He sees Siss’s body quiver against her charge’s knee and her teeth nip the brunette’s clit as the blonde begins to come. The brunette’s cunt spasms around his cock as she orgasms and, with three hard thrusts, he joins them and empties himself into Barbara’s wetness.

570px-Daniel_A_Lord.png The National Legion of Decency has reviewed this post and declared Barb's wetness, orgasms, and "drawn out moans" unsuitable for consumption by most audiences.:rolleyes:

20110218_242_oscar_banned.jpg Forget about any movie rights Pp:(

View attachment 205965 The National Legion of Decency has reviewed this post and declared Barb's wetness, orgasms, and "drawn out moans" unsuitable for consumption by most audiences.:rolleyes:

View attachment 205976 Forget about any movie rights Pp:(
Aw come on Barb. Since coming to cf a couple of months ago Pp has read about Barb doing......about her being.......about ...doing....to Barb....about Barb doing....to someone else....about Barb doing.....in front of thousands of........

It is only Pp's noted discretion that prevents him from filling the details in the blank spaces.

And yet, despite all this history, you come over all coy about your interrogation by Pp in the complete privacy of his quiet room with no audience apart from Siss?

Remember that Pp quietly put a tape marked "Private" in a video recorder in the surveillance van while he watched Barbara and Siss in their interrupted tryst and some of this might soon find its way onto one of Top-Cat's Girlfriends threads.
Pp and RR have already done a deal on that footage along with some other footage on Barb waiting patiently kneeling on Pp's floor.

View attachment 205965 The National Legion of Decency has reviewed this post and declared Barb's wetness, orgasms, and "drawn out moans" unsuitable for consumption by most audiences.:rolleyes:

View attachment 205976 Forget about any movie rights Pp:(
I should think so. The slave-owners who run such respectable bodies
will be all too aware how strongly such writing will provoke currently docile slavegirls
into joining the rebellion (and queueing up to get into Pp's evil clutches :devil:)!​

Back
Top Bottom