Barbara Of Nazareth Version 2

Go to CruxDreams.com
Glad that you are preparing a rescue mission! These poor women do not deserve the cross! :) However, I must warn you that it is quite a risky job! Arbor (Tree) has just received new orders from P.Pilate! You will be able to read those orders later this evening, on this thread!

New developments!

A short resume: The self-proclaimed ‘daughter of God’, the miracle maker and prophetess Barbara of Nazareth is now hanging naked, struggling on her cross. On her right side hangs her beloved disciple Eulalia and on Barbara’s left side the woman who assisted some rebels, Dorothy.

At the end of the last part, the sadistic centurion in charge of the executions, Arbor (Tree) also brought two suspected spectators, Catherine (Siss) and Emilia (MP5) for questioning. These women are followers of the ‘Barbara sect’, something they are now doing their outmost to deny.

A messenger from the Roman governor, Pontus Pilate, has also arrived at Golgotha, delivering new orders to Arbor (Tree).

Arbor starts reading the new orders:

‘From: Pontus Pilate, Governor of the Roman province of Judea.

To: All officers with the rank of Centurion or higher.

‘First, I want to congratulate centurion Arbor (Tree) for carrying out the execution and crucifixion of the convicted trouble maker, Barbara of Nazareth. (Her crimes: sedition, causing unrest in the province by challenging our local religious partners and the banks, advocating women’s rights and promoting lesbianism etc.! )

Since her sentence (I was earlier a bit uncertain regarding her guilt) I have been provided with further evidence. The new evidence that has been presented for me by the Sanhedrin priests and the Samuel Goldman banking company has convinced me that her teachings and the unrest that she has created is a greater threat to the stability in the province than I earlier expected.

I have therefore decided the following:

‘All persons showing any sympathy for the teachings of Barbara of Nazareth are guilty of a capital offence and should be executed by crucifixion.

Since I want this sect eliminated as quickly as possible, I authorize every officer with the rank of Centurion or higher to pass death sentences in individual cases without a trial by court. If one family member is deemed guilty, the whole family should be crucified without exception. All sentences should however be reported afterwards to the clerk at the fortress of Antonia. A crucifixion bonus of 5 shekels per person crucified will be paid out at the end of the month to the officer in charge. You can also keep the clothes and personal belonings of the persons you crucify. Any fixed property will belong to the Roman state. (Funds for bonus purposes kindly provided by the temple bankers, Samuel Goldman Company.)

A special information / informers centre will also be set up at our fortress, where the public can report suspicious activities. Please contact the information centre frequently and follow up all leads.

Once more, I urge you to carry out these difficult orders with priority.

I want to be able to inform the chief priest, Caiaphas, that the ‘Barbara issue’ as been solved totally before his birthday, which is in two weeks. Do spare however 10 beautiful women. Those are to be a birthday present from me to Caiaphas, the women will be crucified naked in his garden, as decorations at his birthday party.

Roman officers, good luck with his mission!!

Pontus Pilate, Governor, Roman province of Judea.’

Centurion Arbor’s (Tree) face shines up when he has finished reading the new order from Pilate. He exclaims: ‘This is my lucky day’!!!!!! He addresses his soldiers, mainly Wraggelius and Sadisticus: ‘Soldiers we will have a few busy but rewarding weeks!!’

He then looks at the trembling women that recently was brought before him, Catherine (Siss) and Emelia (MP5).

‘You are lying followers of Barbara of Nazareth’!!!!!! You are now worth 10 schekels for me!!! 'Wraggelius and Sadisticus, undress them!’ A few quick moves and Wraggelius and Sadisticus have ripped off the poor women’s garments! Catherine’s petite naked white body, her long blonde hair can be enjoyed by all leering spectators. Emelia’s beautiful feminine nakedness is consumed by Arbor’s (Tree’s) and other spectators eager looks. Arbor then bark’s another order: ‘Tie these women to a stipes and scourge their backs and butts!

Make them bleed, then crucify them according to our procedures for women!’

Catherine (Siss) and Emelia (MP5) are lead away, naked as the Goddess created them, to be tortured and crucified.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

On a hillside,Erin watches the crucifixions as they are about to start,she knew the time had come to save Barb,Siss and the others.
She turns to her army of over 1000 warriors and yells "ATTACK...SAVE THE WOMEN!!!!"

Attachments

• Warrior Erin.jpe
    Warrior Erin.jpe
    9.2 KB · Views: 204
  • Erin's Army.jpe
    Erin's Army.jpe
    7.3 KB · Views: 182
On a hillside,Erin watches the crucifixions as they are about to start,she knew the time had come to save Barb,Siss and the others.
She turns to her army of over 1000 warriors and yells "ATTACK...SAVE THE WOMEN!!!!"

Oh oh!!! Over 1000 warriors? Female warriors? Hope so! Roman spies have detected your army, the whole 10th legion is on its way!! Arbor(Tree) remains on Golgotha though, he has ordered more tree to be delivered..........

roman-soldiers.jpgwomens-roman-legionary-helmet.jpg

Hang on, I'm still just getting comfortable up here -
that's it, give my legs a stretch, shuffle my bum a bit, then rest down on the cornu - gently does it ...
I can swing my head around, shake my hair, the crows laugh at that, so do the crowd...
Still, it's nice being stretched like this, naked, in the sunshine...
what's that Barb? 1000 Erin's Amazons coming to rescue us?
Oh shit ... I mean, that's brilliant... er, tell them there's no hurry, whenever convenient...

Erin calls out for her giant Dragon...suddenly like a roar of thunder,out of the sky came her dragon, Who's name was MAX.Erin walked up to the gaint and whispered in hie ear..."Max you know what to do...summon the other warriors...now! Max then roared and flew off...he would soon return with thousands of warriors.

Attachments

• Erin's Dragon.jpg
    Erin's Dragon.jpg
    701.7 KB · Views: 111
Hang on, I'm still just getting comfortable up here -
that's it, give my legs a stretch, shuffle my bum a bit, then rest down on the cornu - gently does it ...
I can swing my head around, shake my hair, the crows laugh at that, so do the crowd...
Still, it's nice being stretched like this, naked, in the sunshine...
what's that Barb? 1000 Erin's Amazons coming to rescue us?
Oh shit ... I mean, that's brilliant... er, tell them there's no hurry, whenever convenient...

Good to hear that you are in no hurry to get down from your cross E, that you enjoy your crucifixion! When dead, your soul can go to www.cruxratings.com, your rating and comments regarding your experience will be most appreciated! (And used to improve our crux services in the future) Best regards, Tree, Wraggelius and Sadisticus!

A Roman legion (from Latin legio "military levy, conscription", from legere "to choose") was the largest unit of the Roman army, evolving from 3000 men in early times to over 5200 men in imperial times, consisting of centuries as the basic units. Until the middle of the first century, 10 cohorts (about 5,000 men) made up a Roman Legion. This was later changed to nine cohorts of standard size (with 6 centuries at 80 men each) and one cohort, the first cohort, of double strength (5 double-strength centuries with 160 men each).

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Roman_legion

A Roman legion (from Latin legio "military levy, conscription", from legere "to choose") was the largest unit of the Roman army, evolving from 3000 men in early times to over 5200 men in imperial times, consisting of centuries as the basic units. Until the middle of the first century, 10 cohorts (about 5,000 men) made up a Roman Legion. This was later changed to nine cohorts of standard size (with 6 centuries at 80 men each) and one cohort, the first cohort, of double strength (5 double-strength centuries with 160 men each).

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Roman_legion
Yeah, well, but those were just men :p

Back
Top Bottom