Bare-Naked (Famous) Ladies

Go to CruxDreams.com
In 1990, there was a French film made of the Arabian Nights story (loosely based on, anyway), called "1001 Nuits". It was a sort of comedy adventure story, which critics noted received almost no acclaim or recognition, except for its series of "very enjoyable nude scenes". The interesting part of all this is that the movie and nude scenes featured a new actress from Wales, starting her career. That actress was Ms. Catherine Zeta-Jones, CBE.
aec2f9c4f73088ac9915c0fa780cab0ec5192831.jpg1519683459_1519386024_1518638547_005.jpgCatherine-Zeta-Jones-nude-topless-and-butt-in-her-debut-movie-The-1001-Nights-1990-6.jpg1519683395_1519386080_1518638567_006.jpgCatherine Zeta-Jones - Les 1001 Nuits 2_3-500.jpg1519683383_1519386073_1518638562_003.jpgunnamed.jpg1001-nuits-194.jpgCatherine-Zeta-Jones-booty-UTB3NK.jpgcatherine-zeta-jones-near-nude.jpg

Time for a Bond bump.
I have this theory that the actors that play Bond come in two types: two-fisted tough guys and wisecracking pretty boys. Every since tough guy Connery was (briefly) replaced by pretty boy Lazenby, the role has switched back and forth. Connery came back for one movie then stepped down and was replace by Roger Moore who could crack wise with the best of them. Moore would be replaced by the very serious Timothy Dalton who was replaced by Pierce Brosnan, a younger, Irish version of Moore, who has now been replaced by Daniel Craig who remind many of the young Connery. The one constant has been the women. They've always been hot.
"Live and Let Die" (1973)
Fantastic gadgets and meta-humor had been to take front stage in the previous "Diamonds are Forever". They would become the real stars of the Roger Moore films.
Also taking front stage was a newcomer named Jane Seymour. She was a 22 year old who had mostly done British TV when she was cast as the psychic Solitaire; the girl Bond is still with at the end of the film.
live&letdie2.jpglive&letdie1.pngLive-and-Let-Die-644.jpg
Seymour1.jpgseymour2.jpgseymour3.jpgseymour4.jpgseymour5.jpg

The character of Solitaire in the novel was black. Although the film was an attempt to cash in on the fad of blacksploitation movies; the producers felt that there would be too much resistance to the idea of James Bond winding up with a black woman. So the character was cast as white and the character of Rosie - white in the book - was given to black actress Gloria Hendry. She's the bad girl who has sex with Bond then gets killed.
hendry1.jpgHendry2.jpeghendry5.jpg
Still, having a white icon like Bond sleep with a black woman was quite a break through.
hendry3.jpgHendry6.jpghendry4.jpghendry7.jpg

I don't know - from the movies it never seemed to be particularly hard for a girl to manage it. :rolleyes::D
Getting him into the sack: very easy.
Getting him to take you back to his place: not so easy.
Still being there in the morning (which is where she is when M drops by): a major achievement.

Bond is a Player. He pursues. He conquers. And then he moves on to the next one.
For a Player, taking a woman back to your place - as opposed to her place or where ever is available - is an intimate thing. Having her still be there in the morning is too close to a serious relationship. I imagine that most-of the time, he was like: "That was lovely, my dear. Now, let me call you a cab.":cool:

Time for a Bond bump.
I have this theory that the actors that play Bond come in two types: two-fisted tough guys and wisecracking pretty boys. Every since tough guy Connery was (briefly) replaced by pretty boy Lazenby, the role has switched back and forth. Connery came back for one movie then stepped down and was replace by Roger Moore who could crack wise with the best of them. Moore would be replaced by the very serious Timothy Dalton who was replaced by Pierce Brosnan, a younger, Irish version of Moore, who has now been replaced by Daniel Craig who remind many of the young Connery. The one constant has been the women. They've always been hot.
"Live and Let Die" (1973)
Fantastic gadgets and meta-humor had been to take front stage in the previous "Diamonds are Forever". They would become the real stars of the Roger Moore films.
Also taking front stage was a newcomer named Jane Seymour. She was a 22 year old who had mostly done British TV when she was cast as the psychic Solitaire; the girl Bond is still with at the end of the film.
View attachment 723210View attachment 723209View attachment 723208
View attachment 723203View attachment 723204View attachment 723205View attachment 723206View attachment 723207
Jane Seymour has always been, and always will be, in my humble opinion, one of the most beautiful women ever. She can act as well by all account!

I always find it funny that Americans have no problem with violence on the scene but god forbid you have a pair of tits show up.

I blame it all on the English dumping the Puritans and Quakers (their religious fanatics) on the Native Americans.

Now if only the Vikings had managed to hang in North America then maybe we could have real some FUN!

kisses

willowfall

Jane Seymour also did a tasteful nude scene in "Eye of the Tiger". What do you do if you're a lost oriental princess being rescued by Sinbad from all of Ray Harryhausen's monsters? You go to the beach, naturally. :D
seymour-sinbad-n-101.jpg

I always find it funny that Americans have no problem with violence on the scene but god forbid you have a pair of tits show up.

I blame it all on the English dumping the Puritans and Quakers (their religious fanatics) on the Native Americans.

Now if only the Vikings had managed to hang in North America then maybe we could have real some FUN!

kisses

willowfall
Why do you think we did it???

Jane Seymour also did a tasteful nude scene in "Eye of the Tiger". What do you do if you're a lost oriental princess being rescued by Sinbad from all of Ray Harryhausen's monsters? You go to the beach, naturally. :D
View attachment 723452
I feel it is the best decision made regarding the whole film! In fact my only criticism is that we don't see more of Jane in all her glory...

Cold shower needed :very_hot:

In light of her career there’s no shortage of bare-naked Bettie Page pictures, but I’ve never seen this one of her being ladyscaped by some dude, found while trying and failing to find pictures of silent film star Coleen Moore bare-naked.

Attachments

• 227FF479-EB50-4364-852B-EEA8C018DF8D.jpeg
    227FF479-EB50-4364-852B-EEA8C018DF8D.jpeg
    15 KB · Views: 73
  • 820648D1-00AC-4624-8DB1-D1434110A65D.gif
    820648D1-00AC-4624-8DB1-D1434110A65D.gif
    4.3 MB · Views: 83
In light of her career there’s no shortage of bare-naked Bettie Page pictures, but I’ve never seen this one of her being ladyscaped by some dude, found while trying and failing to find pictures of silent film star Coleen Moore bare-naked.
I have never seen that one before either. Because of obscenity laws of the day, any picture of Bettie's bush is rare.
betty.jpg
Wonder who the lucky guy was?

In most pictures Beattie was shown in bikini, but there are a few full frontal nudes. Some of the pictures attached may have been made to satisfy the nudity codes of the day. Interesting, one of them is of Beattie been caressed by a male, a bit unusual as in most pictures she appeared alone or in the company of with girls rather than men.

Bettie Page 01.jpgBettie Page 02.jpegBettie Page 03.jpgBettie Page 04.jpegBettie Page 05.jpgBettie Page 06.jpgBettie Page 07.jpgBettie Page 08.jpgvintage-erotica-photo-26.jpg

Back
Top Bottom