Bare-Naked (Famous) Ladies

Go to CruxDreams.com
Another of my searches for nekkid pictures of mid-20th century American movie stars involved Jean Peters, who spent much of her career fighting a sex symbol stereotype. And I found no authentic nude photos of her.

I'm violating my policy of not posting fakes because this one takes the practice of airbrushing out pubic hair to a kinda disquieting extreme, as this model seems to have no genitalia at all. :eeek::rolleyes:

Attachments

• 4C595E2A-BDC5-4AF0-9983-BF1380FE1E3A.jpeg
    4C595E2A-BDC5-4AF0-9983-BF1380FE1E3A.jpeg
    32.6 KB · Views: 167
  • 5E37F055-BAE8-456F-98D8-B440030EE437.jpeg
    5E37F055-BAE8-456F-98D8-B440030EE437.jpeg
    102.5 KB · Views: 197
The sadness of Laura Antonelli's story lies in the cruelty of a world, that of show business but also that of fans, of fame, who always wants you beautiful, fascinating, especially if you are a woman, and she does not forgive you if you cannot remain so . Few actresses who age happily and hold roles even in old age, continuing to have an active life and love of the public. For poor Laura Antonelli it was not so and not because she was a fanatic of cosmetic surgery but only because it happened in the wrong hands of a bad doctor or she was simply unfortunate. I continue to remember her as she was young but I am sure that even in recent years, within her, she was the same charming woman that we all remembered. Except that maybe she too had surrendered to her fate.

Another of my searches for nekkid pictures of mid-20th century American movie stars involved Jean Peters, who spent much of her career fighting a sex symbol stereotype. And I found no authentic nude photos of her.

I'm violating my policy of not posting fakes because this one takes the practice of airbrushing out pubic hair to a kinda disquieting extreme, as this model seems to have no genitalia at all. :eeek::rolleyes:

Perhaps the forerunner of the dreaded "pixelated pussy"?

Perhaps the forerunner of the dreaded "pixelated pussy"?

More sinister than that. Pixelation implies there’s something to hide. That kind of airbrushing erases a woman’s sexuality in its entirety.

More sinister than that. Pixelation implies there’s something to hide. That kind of airbrushing erases a woman’s sexuality in its entirety.
True, but I like to imagine that she is just hiding her lips between her thighs, and thus looks like she has a smoothly shaven pussy, which looks better to me than a bunch of pixels :)
Of course a couple of minutes in Photoshop and all can be corrected :)

Jean Peters - Sexuality Restored.jpg

But I know that there are some in here who appreciate having to hack their way through a thick forest in search of treasure, so here's one for you guys as well :)

Jean Peters Hairy Muff.jpg

Special thanks go to Clara Bow for donating her muff for the purpose of providing Ms Peters with a nice rich carpet for the downstairs restaurant :)

837_1000.jpg

This is what's so wonderful about this forum. Where else can you see Jean Peters with Clara Bow's pubes between her legs? :p

True, but I like to imagine that she is just hiding her lips between her thighs, and thus looks like she has a smoothly shaven pussy, which looks better to me than a bunch of pixels :)
Of course a couple of minutes in Photoshop and all can be corrected :)

View attachment 827175

But I know that there are some in here who appreciate having to hack their way through a thick forest in search of treasure, so here's one for you guys as well :)

View attachment 827176

Special thanks go to Clara Bow for donating her muff for the purpose of providing Ms Peters with a nice rich carpet for the downstairs restaurant :)

View attachment 827177

This is what's so wonderful about this forum. Where else can you see Jean Peters with Clara Bow's pubes between her legs? :p

Darkprincess, I can’t decide whether to :babeando: or to :risas3: .

Then I remember that, as is often the case, these are not mutually exclusive things.;)

From memory, Jean Peters struggled hard to make it as a really serious actress but eventually finished up making films like "Ann of the Indies"and other such"popular" fare.

Has Miley appeared here before?

307_1000 (1).jpg377_1000.jpg211_1000 (1).jpg548_1000.jpg811_1000.jpg916_1000.jpg587_1000.jpg

The unfortunate part is she is just trashy, not even sexy and she could be.

What a waste. Want to bet in 20 years she's a 'dead by overdose' washed up story?

kisses

willowfall

For me Ms. Cyrus is a largely just a name, some young entertainer with a wild girl rep that otherwise is off my radar.

But so was Drew Barrymore, and she’s made it as far as 45 with John Barrymore's self destructive genes. Perhaps Cyrus can get it together.

And now, to keep the thread on topic:

Attachments

• 89D8D145-6BEB-4D82-BD20-B0A5A96A82CF.jpeg
    89D8D145-6BEB-4D82-BD20-B0A5A96A82CF.jpeg
    58.9 KB · Views: 156
Agreed 100%
Women are beautiful enough anyway, and the tattoos are NOT a good look (well not to me anyway)
I totally agree,i don't know who told today's gullible women,that tattoos are attractive...
For i think that they seem to be hell-bent on covering every inch of girl flesh with awful cheap looking inkings,vanity at it's worst....
Together with Boob-jobs,Duck lips,Hair extensions,Fake tans and wierd Piercings...
What went SO badly wrong,girls ??
That's just MY old-fashioned opinion...

For me Ms. Cyrus is a largely just a name, some young entertainer with a wild girl rep that otherwise is off my radar.
But so was Drew Barrymore, and she’s made it as far as 45 with John Barrymore's self destructive genes. Perhaps Cyrus can get it together. And now, to keep the thread on topic:

Using the term "entertainer" for Ms. Cyrus is a bit of a stretch.

The comparison to Drew, at a family level, is not really a good one. Miley's father is Billy Ray Cyrus, an incredibly productive and successful person who is rarely part of any controversies. She has a bunch of of siblings who also aren't news worthy.

Basically she is a poster girl for my generation. I am barely pre-Millennial. Our parents (in my case Radio generation but for most Baby-Boomers) are incredibly wealthy (compared to previous generations), career oriented people who for the most part failed to pass on their better values to our generation(s). Ms. Cyrus grew up privileged, not wanting for anything, probably didn't really have to put in much effort for anything and her mistakes were compensated for by her parent's wealth\fame )I point you towards the current college admissions scandal). So she became incredibly self-centered and when not instantly successful (and not willing to "pay-her-dues") started to act out as an undisciplined brat.

But she is also successful and wealthy enough that no one can reign her in if she doesn't want to be.

And it is even worse for their kids (those people coming into adulthood now) because their parents didn't understand discipline, hard work, patience, long term goals\planning, self-sacrifice and being community oriented. there is NO WAY they were able to pass those attributes\skills onto their kids.

History will probably look back at the "Greatest Generation" and say they were the last of the best of western civilization.

But this is the way of the world. A culture\society gets to the top, stops doing the hard things, the right things and becomes self-indulgent and then next thing you know they are 'whatever happened to them'.

Sad but almost inevitable.

kisses

willowfall

So I just finished watching this

and my natural and unclean inclination was to find nude pictures of the actress who played a Roman Catholic saint. eBay bills the painting below "1940's American oil Nude Lady possible portrait of the Actress Jennifer Jones," and one has to admit it bears a plausible resemblance. :rolleyes:

Attachments

• 3E9F2571-9997-483A-ABD5-A9728F4E3B3E.jpeg
    3E9F2571-9997-483A-ABD5-A9728F4E3B3E.jpeg
    21.5 KB · Views: 123
  • AFD53711-8870-43E3-9968-D8464F6C05E4.jpeg
    AFD53711-8870-43E3-9968-D8464F6C05E4.jpeg
    119.7 KB · Views: 136
Using the term "entertainer" for Ms. Cyrus is a bit of a stretch.

The comparison to Drew, at a family level, is not really a good one. Miley's father is Billy Ray Cyrus, an incredibly productive and successful person who is rarely part of any controversies. She has a bunch of of siblings who also aren't news worthy.

Basically she is a poster girl for my generation. I am barely pre-Millennial. Our parents (in my case Radio generation but for most Baby-Boomers) are incredibly wealthy (compared to previous generations), career oriented people who for the most part failed to pass on their better values to our generation(s). Ms. Cyrus grew up privileged, not wanting for anything, probably didn't really have to put in much effort for anything and her mistakes were compensated for by her parent's wealth\fame )I point you towards the current college admissions scandal). So she became incredibly self-centered and when not instantly successful (and not willing to "pay-her-dues") started to act out as an undisciplined brat.

But she is also successful and wealthy enough that no one can reign her in if she doesn't want to be.

And it is even worse for their kids (those people coming into adulthood now) because their parents didn't understand discipline, hard work, patience, long term goals\planning, self-sacrifice and being community oriented. there is NO WAY they were able to pass those attributes\skills onto their kids.

History will probably look back at the "Greatest Generation" and say they were the last of the best of western civilization.

But this is the way of the world. A culture\society gets to the top, stops doing the hard things, the right things and becomes self-indulgent and then next thing you know they are 'whatever happened to them'.

Sad but almost inevitable.

kisses

willowfall

Having children I was forced to watch not a few episodes of Hannah Montana, some of which were actually entertaining, and a couple of which made me laugh. In one Billy Ray Cyrus (who played the titular character's father) was accused of being a banjo strumming hillbilly. Hannah/Miley took extreme issue with this insult, pointing out that he was in fact a guitar strumming hillbilly. Well, I thought it was funny at the time :)

ok, who else have we got? Madonna must be in here somewhere already? Not a lady shy in getting her kit off over a period of many years
652_1000.jpg653_1000.jpg656_1000.jpg657_1000.jpg658_1000.jpg661_1000.jpg664_1000.jpg

The Madonna of the Unshaven Armpits is an object of worship for millions around the world.

Attachments

• 29309C92-66AA-49AA-A67E-8CE1181DBB21.jpeg
    29309C92-66AA-49AA-A67E-8CE1181DBB21.jpeg
    105 KB · Views: 116
  • 43CB314D-5957-44BE-91FD-6A496A3C9D3D.jpeg
    43CB314D-5957-44BE-91FD-6A496A3C9D3D.jpeg
    188.1 KB · Views: 111
Back
Top Bottom