Bare-Naked (Famous) Ladies

Go to CruxDreams.com
Emma used to be cool before she went all feminazi SJW gobshite on twitter. Stupid bitch! She should realise that the only thing her fans are interested in, is getting her naked and spread wide (preferably with my tongue in her wet quim :p)

And I still want to see some of that Hermione / Bellatrix scissoring action :p
She recently described herself as "self partnered".

Which is the most up-your-arse way of saying "I'm single and masturbating a lot" that I've ever heard.

She recently described herself as "self partnered".

Which is the most up-your-arse way of saying "I'm single and masturbating a lot" that I've ever heard.
Like most of the Hollywood A-list, she's so far up her own arse as to be completely out of sight these days. Too much money, too much coke, and WAY too much time being surrounded by paid sycophants telling them how important they are. These are NOT important people - they just play dress-up and pretend for a living FFS!

People like Emma Watson need to keep their mouths shut and their legs open, then everything would be cool :p

Like most of the Hollywood A-list, she's so far up her own arse as to be completely out of sight these days. Too much money, too much coke, and WAY too much time being surrounded by paid sycophants telling them how important they are. These are NOT important people - they just play dress-up and pretend for a living FFS!

People like Emma Watson need to keep their mouths shut and their legs open, then everything would be cool :p
I wonder what she fantasises about when she masturbates?

I wonder what she fantasises about when she masturbates?
Bellatrix probably :p

She's become WAY too much of a extremist radical feminazi to even think about men, let alone fantasise about them, so obviously her fantasies are going to involve women, and I like to think that she dreams of Bellatrix (At least that how she fantasies in MY fantasies :p)

I can feel a new 3D rendering coming on here... :)

Bellatrix probably :p

She's become WAY too much of a extremist radical feminazi to even think about men, let alone fantasise about them, so obviously her fantasies are going to involve women, and I like to think that she dreams of Bellatrix (At least that how she fantasies in MY fantasies :p)

I can feel a new 3D rendering coming on here... :)
And I can feel a masturbation fantasy of my own coming on!

OK as promised, a quick render of Bellatrix spanking Hermione. I guess there will be a few women in here who will appreciate this one :)
Bellatrix spanking Hermione.jpg

I've probably gone a bit OTT on Hermione's makeup here - kind of takes you out of the character a bit but otherwise I don't think she's too bad. Interestingly I changed the skin map on her for this one as the default one as supplied with the Emmeline Young character model always seems to render with a purple tint on my system for some reason. Here we have a more natural-looking skintone, with the rosy bum cheeks added in Photoshop post-render

All to easy to mentally remove that expensive piece of floss but those Pp posted are not, as far as He knows, of Molly Sims. Surely someone recognises her … née Melanija Knavs …
I don't know her by either name, but her apparel reminds me of a go-go girl I knew LONG ago, who said more than once how much she hated pasties because she considered them dishonest.

Back
Top Bottom