Bartnel's Inferno

Go to CruxDreams.com
In the last one, I tried to depict the moment when the assistant executioner offers her the "cup of mercy" (a goblet with some kind of primitive anesthetic) in order to ease the pain, but she's terrified by what's going to happen to her ...

Sadly only the text remains after one or two site crashes
Someone reposted those old pictures... but I'll be unable to do so because I don't have them anymore !

I posted this one on Renderotica:

Condemned01.jpg
... it was not clearly identified as some crux stuff... but in fact, it is ;)

I also added there a few others, not crux ones but also appreciated it seems :

Dungeon01.jpg

Dungeon02.jpg
Very beautiful girl, she is from Victoria 6 family ... in another dark place, I'm afraid :devil:

Last edited by a moderator:
The Victoria 6 model is very nice. You give her some good facial expression as well.
In the third scene, where she's hanging and being "examined" by one of the guards, she has a look of sad resignation, perhaps a bit of disbelief that this is happening to her, and maybe an appeal for mercy.
"Please, don't do this. Why are you doing this to me?"
I can imagine a number of our CF girls in this scenario.

Beautiful work.

Hi everybody !

As some other creators do, I make my own single thread to gather the work I want to shear here.
At first, you may find some pictures you already know, but I promise you'll find some new stuff from time to time ;).

Most images will be crux related, but other may be added from time to time ...

Let's begin:

View attachment 376824

View attachment 376825

View attachment 376826

View attachment 376827

Those ones are old stuff, stills extracted from Inferno's animation with old but cute Victoria 2 charcter.
I love ur art especially that series and
A few ones with old (again) Victoria 3 character :

View attachment 376830

... anyway, I like her too !
abv pic :)
But i enjoy all of urs :)

I can imagine a number of our CF girls in this scenario.
this CF girl certainly can :devil:
these are fantastic images, the use of light and shadow so effective,
I feel myself in Vicky's naked skin - small, beside those bruisers,
terrified, incredulous - as Jolly says, can I believe this is really happening to me?
I only need to look at the knife to feel the pain...

I don't know this pictures. Who made this photos? I think it must be older.
I made them ; I'll never show here pictures made by other people !
...and these are NOT photos ;) but computer generated pictures and I could add this legal mention : "No real people was harmed during the creation process of this work " ;););)
... And you're right : they are quite old and I think I already showed them here.

Bartnel008.jpg

Bartnel009.jpg
Those 2 pictures were made from the serie "inferno" (animated stuff shown in "animated gif" thread) , as I tested different environments and lights before choosing this final dark red atmosphere...

Last edited by a moderator:
I made them ; I'll never show here pictures made by other people !
...and these are NOT photos ;) but computer generated pictures and I could add this legal mention : "No real people was harmed during the creation process of this work " ;););)
... And you're right : they are quite old and I think I already showed them here.

View attachment 377847

View attachment 377848
Those 2 pictures were made from the serie "inferno" (animated stuff shown in "animated gif" thread) , as I tested different environments and lights before choosing this final dark red atmosphere...
Woaaaa ! now the demons arrive on earth. We can see more clear abt crucifixion in Day Light too. :)
GREAT AS ALWAYS !

Back
Top Bottom