Bartnel's Inferno

Go to CruxDreams.com
Thx everybody :)

Any chance of the whole series in on video or would that be too long?

I'm sorry, this is something I cannot do because some people purchase my work and it would not be fair to offer the same freely to other people ;)

BUT, there is a part which is offered for free (in my documentation) since more than 1 year, and I can put it here.
This is the 1st part of my older Inferno movie ( 5 parts in the overall movie ) and more complete than the previous test.

@messaline : thank you very much, it is for me a BIG compliment, because I always try to give life to my CG characters and it seems I managed it not so bad ?

Attachments

• 01-Inferno01.mp4
    8.8 MB · Views: 2,675
Thx everybody :)

I'm sorry, this is something I cannot do because some people purchase my work and it would not be fair to offer the same freely to other people ;)

BUT, there is a part which is offered for free (in my documentation) since more than 1 year, and I can put it here.
This is the 1st part of my older Inferno movie ( 5 parts in the overall movie ) and more complete than the previous test.

@messaline : thank you very much, it is for me a BIG compliment, because I always try to give life to my CG characters and it seems I managed it not so bad ?
Breathtaking!

Yes we understand Bartnel. Some of us do wish to buy your works but alas we are still only students and unemployed! Also, some of us do not have credit cards. We try to make do with whatever free stuff you are willing to give us. But carry on with what you are doing though. You're good enough to do what you love for a living and you should totally deserve to be paid for it.

Well, it is my first (and only) language and I don't know what he's on about either.
"Like" is not the best award for the efforts...
I loved to left small details in my artworks... I was hoping that someone will found it and write a few words about it.

But everyone had pressed "Like" and went to next thread.

Bartnel told about it and "working on the mistakes" was started. And i liked to watch at this work

"Like" is not the best award for the efforts...
I loved to left small details in my artworks... I was hoping that someone will found it and write a few words about it.

But everyone had pressed "Like" and went to next thread.

Bartnel told about it and "working on the mistakes" was started. And i liked to watch at this work
"Like"is one tool we have. Some use only that. Others make comments.

Back
Top Bottom