Basement Bound: A Stan Goldman/Barbara Moore Adventure

Go to CruxDreams.com
The State Department has issued a travel advisory for blue state residents, especially ones with tight littles and a tendency to complain, to stay away from that hellhole state.
One fears Barbara's inquisitive nature will lead them to a place north of Fort Smith where the county judge will order her and friends crucified on Mt. Gaynor.... The site of the 2013 Great Slave Rebellion!!!

One fears Barbara's inquisitive nature will lead them to a place north of Fort Smith where the county judge will order her and friends crucified on Mt. Gaynor.... The site of the 2013 Great Slave Rebellion!!!

napalm-bombing  2.jpg That one ended well ... as I recall ...

“Also, let’s search for any boats registered to any of these guys and have the Port Authority cops on the lookout for them or anyone suspicious hanging around any dock facilities here or in Jersey. We may already be too late, but we gotta give this the full court press.
Good old, Reggie, eh? Where is the boat now? Mind you, with all these Russians insisting on blow jobs every 4 minutes, that ship is likely just sailing in circles. The criminal always makes these fatal errors. :D

And when I proved unable to find my legs and walk under my own steam after all those hours confined in my small cage, he picked me up, tossed me over his shoulder and carried me like a sack of potatoes, his ham-steak arm wrapped tightly around my thighs just short of my ass
What a sight! :very_hot: I mean, the cad!:rolleyes::mad:
A few minutes later Stan was deposited in a heap on the floor.
Dignity, Stan. Always dignity. :confused::facepalm:

We don’t want anything to do with the law. Dispose of him!”

“Whatever you say, Alex.”
I FIND IT IS USUALLY DARKEST JUST BEFORE THINGS GO PITCH BLACK.

“Except their attitude, Alex. The Moore woman is a heap of trouble.”

“Perhaps, but we can tame her.
Poor silly Russians. :eek::D

Back
Top Bottom