Basement Bound: A Stan Goldman/Barbara Moore Adventure

Go to CruxDreams.com
Please, my dear sir, a little proper attitude and manners. We may be glib and frivolous about many things here at CF, but we have an almost religious reverence for a nice tight little.
So its a kind of religious idol? Like -
339982_v1.jpg
or 20121107-085057.jpg
or my favorite for Barbaria,ideal-way-of-making-idol-AI.jpg

Just as I was reaching for the nice bottle of Chianti I had planned to serve with the spaghetti dinner I had thrown together, Stan began shouting from the living room, "Barb! Come in here! I think you want to see this."

I hastened to his side, arriving in time to see the tail end of the evening news story about Josie Barber, the second local woman to go missing in nearly as many days.

"See!" I exclaimed, nearly knocking Stan over backwards in my excitement. "Just as I said, this is something big!"

"How do you know that, Barb?" he replied, grabbing the remote to switch off the TV. "What makes you think that Tina and this Josie are in anyway connected, or that any kind of foul play is involved in their disappearances?"

"Like I said yesterday, it’s intuition ... that and a little more sleuthing I did today while you were out pretending to be John Muir heeding the call of the mountains."

"You've forgotten about, or decided to ignore, our agreement, haven't you? You know what that means, cupcake ... more punishments in the cellar for you after Seinfeld is over!" grinned Stan, ducking what he imagined would be either a sharp kick or punch coming his way.

"Sit down, dinner is served. Stop calling me cupcake and keep quiet while I tell you about my day."

"I don't suppose I have much choice, do I?"

"No, you don't ... so here is the thing. After you went off this morning, I got on the phone and called down to our old precinct to see what I could learn."

"Don't tell me you tried to get Reggie involved ... you know that's strictly off limits!! We have an agreement!” admonished Stan, waving his fork at me until half the spaghetti on it slipped away to land on the front of his shirt.

"No, Reggie wasn't in ... but i talked to Jack Davis."

"You didn't? Isn't he that little cretin you absolutely despise? The guy who was always trying to look down your shirt, pretending to grab your tight little for laughs, and pressing himself up against you whenever he and you were stuck in the elevator together?”

"That's him ... total jerk ... but today I managed to sweet talk him into running that license plate partial, and guess what?"

"No, first you tell me how you got Jack to do that for you."

"Well, that was easy enough. I buttered him up using my sexiest voice and then ... well ... you know ... I kinda came on to him."

"Kinda? Go on ..."

"I simply suggested that he and I might like to meet after work tonight at a local bar, have a drink, bury our differences ... and ... ummm ... I let him think that ... well, long story short, he readily agreed to run the partial. And that, of course, turned up a slew of possible matching plates. But, wouldn't you know it? ... one of them, Stan ... get this ... one of them is registered in Sunnybrook, the very place where Tina was last seen getting into a vehicle with that plate partial."

"Ok, a plausible lead. I’ll grant you that, Moore. I don’t approve of your methods, though, and will have to punish you later for playing poor Jack like that.”

“As you wish, Stan.”

“So whose name is the vehicle registered under?"

"A certain Sergei Sokolov."

"Sounds Russian."

"Obviously, Stan. Good thinking!" I said, leaning across the table to mop with my napkin at the spaghetti stain spreading across his shirt.

"Wait. What about Jack Davis and your rendezvous with him at that bar? Isn't he off work about right now?"

"I suppose he is."

"And you are here?"

"Uh huh."

"And he’s there, wondering where you are? Oh Barb, you didn't? That’s not nice!”

"Yep, I did. Serves him right."

"Ok. Never mind about Jack. Did you get an address for Sokolov?"

"Yep"

"And I'll bet you went and checked it out, didn’t you?”

"Yep"

“Where is it?”

“On the far west side of Sunnybrook, just out of town. It’s one of those big old Victorian piles ... you know the kind .... turret towers, fancy gables, wrought iron fence, set back and screened from the road by trees. Must have been quite the place in it’s day. Creepy looking place now, though ... windows shuttered, paint peeling, grounds unkempt, no sign of life.”

Madiosi-2018-379-04-villa.jpg

“You didn’t trespass, right?”

“No, but I considered it.”

How uncharacteristically prudent of you.”

"Well, actually ... I did wander onto the grounds just a little bit ... enough to take a few pics with my phone."

"Knew it! Just can't help yourself, can you Moore? ... Now, can we finish our dinner in peace?"

"No wait, there’s more.”

“I should’ve known. Better pour me some more wine!”

“I also got Jack Davis to check the databases for information on Tina.”

"And?'

"Turns out she lives alone, not in Sunnybrook, but in nearby Briardale, where she works as a receptionist in a dental office. Her parents are dead. No siblings. She has a studio apartment in a building not far from where she works."

"And, don't tell me ... you went to the apartment, didn't you? Hoping to find some clues? I expect the police got there before you, though. They must have."

"Yes, they did. But I wanted to check it out myself, so I found a way in."

"You broke in? Oh no, Barb!"

"No, no ... that would have been illegal."

"Glad you see it that way. How did you get in?”

"I sweet-talked the building manager into letting me in."

"The same way you sweet-talked, Jack Davis? Are the two of them ... the manager and Jack ... standing around in the same bar right now?"

“Geeze, Goldman. What do you take me for? I simply told him I was looking for an apartment and wondered if there were any coming vacancies on the premises that he might be aware of.”

“And I’ll bet you had several more buttons undone on your shirt than you do right now? Am I right?”

I stuck my tongue out at him and abruptly got up from the table.

“Where are you going?” He said, pushing his chair back and rising to his feet.

“To the cellar, Stan. If you want to hear more about what I found out in Tina’s apartment, you’ll have to come down to the cellar and interrogate me,” I called over my shoulder as I slipped out of the dress I was wearing, dropping it on the floor. Turning to face him, I removed my bra, flung open the cellar door and disappeared down the stairs.

Madiosi-2018-391-08-strip-kitchen.jpg

"See!" I exclaimed, nearly knocking Stan over backwards in my excitement. "Just as I said, this is something big!"
Yeah, I know it's big
ou know what that means, cupcake ... more punishments in the cellar for you after Seinfeld is over!"
First things first:D
Isn't he that little cretin you absolutely despise? The guy who was always trying to look down your shirt, pretending to grab your tight little for laughs, and pressing himself up against you whenever he and you were stuck in the elevator together?”

"That's him ... total jerk ...
Whew! For a minute I thought you were going to say that was me..
“As you wish, Stan.”
Ok, folks, this is fiction. Just a story, so Barb can say that
“On the far west side of Sunnybrook, just out of town. It’s one of those big old Victorian piles ... you know the kind .... turret towers, fancy gables, wrought iron fence, set back and screened from the road by trees. Must have been quite the place in it’s day. Creepy looking place now, though ... windows shuttered, paint peeling, grounds unkempt, no sign of life.”

OK, they cleaned it up a bit for the realtor's brochure..
“And I’ll bet you had several more buttons undone on your shirt than you do right now? Am I right?”
How come all these other guys get the full treatment?
If you want to hear more about what I found out in Tina’s apartment, you’ll have to come down to the cellar and interrogate me,
You don't have to ask twice, Moore...

“To the cellar, Stan. If you want to hear more about what I found out in Tina’s apartment, you’ll have to come down to the cellar and interrogate me,” I called over my shoulder as I slipped out of the dress I was wearing, dropping it on the floor. Turning to face him, I removed my bra, flung open the cellar door and disappeared down the stairs.

View attachment 622600

Great line, Barb - "you'll have to come down to the cellar and interrogate me".
I can imagine that in my house. "Hi darling, what's for dinner?" "If you want to know, you'll have to take me downstairs and interrogate me!"
If only!

Um, I wonder though if you are taking this basement dungeon a little too seriously? You're going to wear Stan out at this rate!

Just as I was reaching for the nice bottle of Chianti I had planned to serve with the spaghetti dinner I had thrown together, Stan began shouting from the living room, "Barb! Come in here! I think you want to see this."

I hastened to his side, arriving in time to see the tail end of the evening news story about Josie Barber, the second local woman to go missing in nearly as many days.

"How do you know that, Barb?" he replied, grabbing the remote to switch off the TV. "What makes you think that Tina and this Josie are in anyway connected, or that any kind of foul play is involved in their disappearances?"

"Like I said yesterday, it’s intuition ... that and a little more sleuthing I did today while you were out pretending to be John Muir heeding the call of the mountains."

"You've forgotten about, or decided to ignore, our agreement, haven't you? You know what that means, cupcake ... more punishments in the cellar for you after Seinfeld is over!" grinned Stan, ducking what he imagined would be either a sharp kick or punch coming his way.

"Sit down, dinner is served. Stop calling me cupcake and keep quiet while I tell you about my day."

"I don't suppose I have much choice, do I?"

"No, you don't ... so here is the thing. After you went off this morning, I got on the phone and called down to our old precinct to see what I could learn."

"Don't tell me you tried to get Reggie involved ... you know that's strictly off limits!! We have an agreement!” admonished Stan, waving his fork at me until half the spaghetti on it slipped away to land on the front of his shirt.

"No, Reggie wasn't in ... but i talked to Jack Davis."

"You didn't? Isn't he that little cretin you absolutely despise? The guy who was always trying to look down your shirt, pretending to grab your tight little for laughs, and pressing himself up against you whenever he and you were stuck in the elevator together?”

"That's him ... total jerk ... but today I managed to sweet talk him into running that license plate partial, and guess what?"

"No, first you tell me how you got Jack to do that for you."

"Well, that was easy enough. I buttered him up using my sexiest voice and then ... well ... you know ... I kinda came on to him."

"Kinda? Go on ..."

"I simply suggested that he and I might like to meet after work tonight at a local bar, have a drink, bury our differences ... and ... ummm ... I let him think that ... well, long story short, he readily agreed to run the partial. And that, of course, turned up a slew of possible matching plates. But, wouldn't you know it? ... one of them, Stan ... get this ... one of them is registered in Sunnybrook, the very place where Tina was last seen getting into a vehicle with that plate partial."

"Ok, a plausible lead. I’ll grant you that, Moore. I don’t approve of your methods, though, and will have to punish you later for playing poor Jack like that.”

“As you wish, Stan.”

“So whose name is the vehicle registered under?"

"A certain Sergei Sokolov."

"Sounds Russian."

"Obviously, Stan. Good thinking!" I said, leaning across the table to mop with my napkin at the spaghetti stain spreading across his shirt.

"Wait. What about Jack Davis and your rendezvous with him at that bar? Isn't he off work about right now?"

"I suppose he is."

"And you are here?"

"Uh huh."

"And he’s there, wondering where you are? Oh Barb, you didn't? That’s not nice!”

"Yep, I did. Serves him right."

"Ok. Never mind about Jack. Did you get an address for Sokolov?"

"Yep"

"And I'll bet you went and checked it out, didn’t you?”

"Yep"

“Where is it?”

View attachment 622599

“You didn’t trespass, right?”

“No, but I considered it.”

How uncharacteristically prudent of you.”

"Well, actually ... I did wander onto the grounds just a little bit ... enough to take a few pics with my phone."

"Knew it! Just can't help yourself, can you Moore? ... Now, can we finish our dinner in peace?"

"No wait, there’s more.”

“I should’ve known. Better pour me some more wine!”

“I also got Jack Davis to check the databases for information on Tina.”

"And?'

"Turns out she lives alone, not in Sunnybrook, but in nearby Briardale, where she works as a receptionist in a dental office. Her parents are dead. No siblings. She has a studio apartment in a building not far from where she works."

"And, don't tell me ... you went to the apartment, didn't you? Hoping to find some clues? I expect the police got there before you, though. They must have."

"Yes, they did. But I wanted to check it out myself, so I found a way in."

"You broke in? Oh no, Barb!"

"No, no ... that would have been illegal."

"Glad you see it that way. How did you get in?”

"I sweet-talked the building manager into letting me in."

"The same way you sweet-talked, Jack Davis? Are the two of them ... the manager and Jack ... standing around in the same bar right now?"

“Geeze, Goldman. What do you take me for? I simply told him I was looking for an apartment and wondered if there were any coming vacancies on the premises that he might be aware of.”

I stuck my tongue out at him and abruptly got up from the table.

“Where are you going?” He said, pushing his chair back and rising to his feet.

View attachment 622600
You both know how to cock the arc of suspense! While I want to read much Moore more about this interrogation in the cellar, I can´t wait that you start your investigations for real!

Great line, Barb - "you'll have to come down to the cellar and interrogate me".
I can imagine that in my house. "Hi darling, what's for dinner?" "If you want to know, you'll have to take me downstairs and interrogate me!"
If only!

Perhaps that’s what she’s thinking but won’t say. :rolleyes:

"How do you know that, Barb?" he replied, grabbing the remote to switch off the TV.
If it's not big news, why did he make such a fuss and stop you finding the Chianti? ;):rolleyes:

"No wait, there’s more.”
If you call now, we'll throw in this slave girl absolutely free...oh, sorry, wrong genre.

“To the cellar, Stan. If you want to hear more about what I found out in Tina’s apartment, you’ll have to come down to the cellar and interrogate me,”
Apropos of my earier comment, let us now respectfully show our appreciation for the tight little about to be revealéd unto us. Gentlemen, please remove your hats.

Last edited:

Josie stirred slowly, her eyes fluttering open, then closing for a moment before opening wide, trying to take in her situation. She looked down at her body, which was naked, her back against the concrete wall of the cellar, her ass resting on the hard concrete floor, with her legs spread out in front of her, her ankles tied to two rings set into the floor. Looking up she could see that her arms were straight over her head, her wrists tied to a ring set in the wall.

She tried to take a deep breath through her mouth and found she couldn’t. She couldn’t see the duct tape that covered it, but, no doubt, she could feel it.

She glanced to her right and saw the other girl, a brunette who looked to be close to her in age, naked as she was, tied in the same position as her, though her mouth was not taped. The brunette was staring at her with a blank expression on her face. Then, she looked more closely-there were bright red welts on the girl’s breasts and belly.

Josie’s eyes widened in obvious panic as the seriousness of her situation sunk in.

She shook her head, trying to reconstruct how she had gotten here. She stared wide-eyed at the two men, one with a shaven head, wearing a long sleeved off-white shirt and jeans, the other with short brown hair and a goatee, wearing a Brooklyn Nets sweatshirt and light brown khakis.

“Ah, Sergei, I see that our new guest is awake,” the one with the shaven head said. A keening sound was coming from under the duct tape.

“Yes, Pavel, and it seems that she wishes to tell us something,” the goateed one said. He walked towards the girl and bent down in front of her, pulling a corner of the tape off of her cheek and then, none too gently, ripping the tape off her mouth.

“Owwww!” the girl yelled, shaking her blonde hair wildly. “That fuckin’ hurt. What the fuck is going on? You have no right to do this, you motherfuckers. You let me go this second!”

Sergei turned to the shaven headed one. “Pavel, give me the riding crop. I think Josie needs a lesson in manners.” Pavel went to a wooden table at the far end of the cellar.

“How do you know my name?” Josie asked, sounding more frightened than indignant now.

“We know all about you, Ms. Josie Barber,” Sergei replied. “You are 22 years old and you work in a convenience store. You take, off and on, a few courses at the Community College, but at the rate you are going it will take several years to graduate. Your father left when you were very young and you have no idea where he is. Your mother raised you alone and has struggled off and on with drugs and alcohol. She’s currently in the county lock-up serving 6 months for petty theft. Did I forget anything important?”

Josie stared wide-eyed at Sergei. Her eyes got even wider when Pavel returned with the riding crop, a piece of flexible braided leather about as thick as Josie’s little finger, widening a bit at the business end.

Sergei stood up and stepped back. Pavel raised the crop over his head and slashed it down at full force across Josie’s breasts. The girl screamed like a wounded animal and thrashed as much as she could with her wrists and ankles immobilized. An angry red line sprung up across her breasts. "You do not ever speak disrespectfully to your masters,” Sergei told her.

Pavel struck again. The girl howled in distress. “Fuck!” she screamed. “Shit!”

“A very dirty mouth, this slut has, Sergei,” Pavel said. He struck her breasts again, twice in quick succession. She howled again, wordlessly this time.

“Give her something to shut her up,” Sergei suggested. Pavel didn’t need to be told twice. He unbuttoned his jeans and lowered them to the floor, stepping out of them, then worked his boxers over his hips and let them fall to his ankles. Josie stared wide-eyed at his rampant erection.

“You know what to do, slut. I bet you’ve done this dozens of times,” Pavel told her.

“She’s probably blown half the guys in this county,” Sergei said, smiling at her. “Haven’t you darling?”

Josie shook her head. “No, really, I haven’t. Just two guys back in high school,” she protested.

“Maybe Tina should explain to her how this works,” Pavel suggested.

“Good idea, man,” Sergei replied nodding. He turned to look at the brunette who was staring at her feet hoping to avoid being noticed. “Hey, Tina!” he shouted.

She turned quickly and looked at the two men and the other girl. “Yes, Master Sergei,” the girl replied.

“What happens to whores who don’t please their masters?”

“They get caned, Master,” she replied.

“And does it hurt?” Sergei asked.

Tina began sobbing, nodding her head. “It hurts so much, Master. Please don’t cane me again, I beg you.”

Sergei stood and approached Tina. “Don’t worry. I’m not going to cane you. I think you’ve learned your lesson, at least for now.” He knelt and began untying the girl’s ankles. Then he freed her wrists. “Come over and show her what a caning looks like,” he ordered.

Tina stood. Sergei took her arm and guided her to stand over Josie. “Turn around,” he ordered. Jodie gasped as Tina’s ass came into view. It was criss-crossed with wheals that had turned black and purple with some scabs where blood had been drawn.

“Closer,” Sergei ordered. Tina backed until her ass was right in front of Jodie’s face.

“You see that?” Pavel asked. “That’s what disobedient whores get.”

Jodie looked like she was about to throw up. “Please don’t do that to me. I‘ll suck you off. Please.”

“That’s more like it, slut,” Pavel said. “Later you will have to be taught to call me ‘Master’ like she does, but that can wait now, because my balls are crying to be emptied.”

Josie opened her mouth and, still looking a bit reluctant, but scared enough to put that aside, took Pavel’s cock in her hand and inserted the tip into her mouth. It was large, but she managed to get most of it inside.

Madiosi-2018-393-10-blowjob.jpg

Tina crawled in front of Sergei and began undoing the waistband of his pants and sliding them down his legs. “You see, Josie, what a good slave does. She doesn’t wait for her Master to ask, she anticipates his needs. You will do very well, Tina, when they ship you to your new home.”

“Thank you, Master Sergei,” Tina said, licking slowly up and down his throbbing erection.

“Don’t worry, Josie,” Pavel said, a bit of strain in his voice from the rising excitement, “You will learn too. We may have to cane you like we did with Tina, but, eventually, you will become a good slave, ready for a lifetime of service to whoever buys you.

The room grew quiet as the two women each worked at their new occupation, one that was likely to be their lot for the next many years in some brothel in some godforsaken hellhole, servicing a dozen or more men each day. Soon, the men were moaning in pleasure and it wasn’t long before Pavel was spurting a large load into Josie’s mouth.

Slowly, he withdrew his shrinking penis. “You better swallow it all or I’ll cane your ass until you pass out from the pain,” he told her. Josie screwed up her face, but swallowed it all.

Excited by watching the spectacle of the new girl’s inauguration into sexual slavery, Sergei groaned and pushed deeper into Tina’s mouth. “Oh, fuck, I’m coming!” he shouted. Tina needed no instruction in what to do with his secretions.

The two men high-fived each other as they pulled their pants up. Tina, knowing what was expected of her, crawled back against the wall, so that Sergei could tie her to the rings. Soon they were both bound again, their mouths taped so their cries for help wouldn't disturb any innocent passers by.

Pavel and Sergei looked down at the two bound naked girls, grinning like athletes who had just won a championship game. “We’re going upstairs to relax a bit,” Pavel said. “We hope you’ll be comfortable. Don’t do anything, I wouldn’t do.”

“Is there something you wouldn’t do, Pavel?” Sergei asked.

“Nothing,” Pavel replied. They both laughed uproariously as they climbed the stairs leading to the ground floor of the house.

They had drunk two shots of vodka, each downed in a single go, and were filling their glasses with a third, when Sergei’s phone rang. He glanced at the screen. “It’s Alex,” he said. He hit the green button. “Da!” he said. He listened for a minute or so, nodding and interjecting “Da” a couple of times. Finally, he said, “Do Svidania” and hung up.

“So, what did he say?” Pavel asked.

“The ship is still at sea, so we have to keep the girls a few days longer.”

Pavel smiled. “That should give us some time to have a little fun with them. All work and no play makes Pavel a dull boy.”

“Yes, we can have some fun, but every day we keep them is risky,” Sergei cautioned. “We have to be careful. Let’s check the surveillance tapes.” He put the vodka bottle down and stood up. Reluctantly, Pavel followed him to a small room that had been a butler’s pantry when the house had been occupied by a normal American family.

Sergei sat down in front of a desk that supported a few monitors. One showed the two women tied up downstairs. They weren’t going anywhere. The other two showed the exterior of the house, one the front and one the back. Sergei hit the rewind button on each and ran the last two hours on fast forward.

“What’s that?” Pavel asked, pointing at the monitor that showed the front of the house.

Sergei rewound a bit and ran it forward at normal speed. A figure walked along the sidewalk in front of the house. Then it turned and walked back the way it had come. “Looks like a woman,” Pavel said.

“She has her cap pulled down over her face, so we can’t be sure,” Sergei replied, “But from the body, yeah, it looks like a woman.” Suddenly the woman left the sidewalk and walked onto the lawn. She didn’t approach the house too closely, but she pulled out a camera and snapped a few pictures.

“Did you see that?” Pavel asked. “She took pictures of the house.”

Madiosi-2018-392-09-photo2.jpg

“Yes, Pavel, you idiot, I’m not blind,” Sergei replied. “I wonder who she is? A cop? A realtor looking to sell the house? She won’t get much for this pile of shit, that’s for sure.”

“Maybe she’s from the Town. Taxes or some bullshit like that.”

Sergei looked concerned. “I don’t know, Pavel, but I don’t like it. Normally, I’d move our cargo, but Alex said we can’t yet. We need to be very careful and keep a close watch on things”

“You always worry too much, Sergei. If we see her snooping around again, we will care of her. Alex won’t mind if we send him three girls instead of two. He’s got more buyers than he can service. Now, let’s have another drink and maybe we can go down and fuck the girls a bit later. OK?” He slapped Sergei on the back.

“There really is nothing you won’t do, is there Pavel?” Sergei said, getting up and heading back to the kitchen.

Back
Top Bottom