Calf #15, Dorothy, And Kathy Go To Nw Arkansas

Go to CruxDreams.com
It really doesn't matter what the hell you do to improve the place it is never appreciated by the ladies. Do your best but expect nothing in return!!!

Ol' sage

Tree

Oh, but I for one do appreciate this feature. Especially the view from up the gallows. And it only seems fair to return the favor by letting the hosts appreciate the view of myself on the end of a rope...

The Tree Family Estate in NW Arkansas (it is really a dump but it is almost as big as Rhode Island). It is busy this week here.

Tammy and her daughter Terry (and half-sister, you figure that out, I am losing track) are spared the spit because Cath, Kathy, and Dorothy are taking their place.

les 109.jpg

They will instead be the entertainment for the NW Arkansas Tree clan while Cath, Kathy, and Dorothy are being spit-roasted. But let’s get back to our LONG PIGS ladies.

Kathy is quiet and stoic staring out at the people who in a few hours will be feasting on her body… or maybe she is in shock… as the noose is place around her neck.

hang 058 a.jpg

He moves to Dorothy and as he sets her noose he says to her “I’m going to enjoy hanging your cunt. I’ll have to save one of your tits and a cut of your rump roast for Uncle Ted for when he gets out of the hospital. You damn near fucked him to death!”

Dorothy shoots back “I don’t remember which one was ‘Uncle Ted’ or any of you for that matter. For a final fuck none of you were very good!”

hang 177 c.jpg

Oh god I am next! This has to be a nightmare or a really sick joke! I feel the rope against my neck and cry “You can’t do this to us!”

hang 179 1.jpg

Kathy looks over at the three roasting stations with the Applewood and hickory already lit and says “I think they can and don’t doubt they will.”

Dorothy angrily says “You aren’t going to hang me without giving me a last fuck, are you?”

He steps behind Dorothy and jerks her head back by her ponytail growling “You’ve had your last fuck, cunt!”

hang 179 b.jpg

Then he steps and asks “Which piggy should I hang first?”

I close my eyes and scream “If you are going to hang us just do it! STOP TOYING WITH US!”

hang 179 a 1.jpg

“Ok, bitch, for that you get to watch your friends first so you have a better idea what you are in for!”

I look down and notice there are three separate trapdoors!

-CALF #15

Tree

Attachments

• hang 179 d.jpg
    hang 179 d.jpg
    113.5 KB · Views: 53
The gallows shakes as Kathy’s trapdoor swings down and slams against the structure. She drops less than a meter. The hangman grabs the rope she hangs from and shakes it saying “Come on, sow, your neck ain’t broken. Dance, bitch!”
hang 178 a.jpg

I whisper ‘oh shit’. He moves Dorothy, slaps her breast, and says “These udders should bounce pretty nice.”

As Kathy begins to search for the ground out of her reach the gallows shakes again and Dorothy drops!

hang 178 b.jpg

I’m next and am now standing in a puddle of my own pee. The hangman grabs my shoulder and says to me “Ready to get your neck stretched, sow?”

I whimper “Please don’t do this to me.”

“Wouldn’t that be unfair if I hanged your friends and not hang you?”

“They are still alive! You can cut them down” I beg.

“Sorry kid but I have 50 people coming over expecting long pig meat. There would be a riot if I substituted hotdogs and hamburgers. Plus I’d hate to waste the wood that’s ready for your spitted carcass. They only way you don’t hang is if I ” he replies.

“My carcass? I’m a… AWK!”

hang 178 c.jpg

Fuck I am hanged! We start thrashing like fish out of water.

hang 178 d.jpg

Shouldn’t I be dead?

Shit, this hurts more I could have imagined! It isn’t easy but I can still breathe!

bra 45.jpg

-CALF #15

Calf, Kathy, and Dorothy begin to do their ‘death dance’, that final futile struggle to escape the nooses that slowly strangle them. Barb and Siss stroll up with their cocktails to enjoy the three women bouncing against each other as they thrash in their death throes.

“You have to admit the Tree family has a knack for hanging to make for a good show” Siss says.

“They are damn good” Barbara. “Tree tells me that it’s an old ingredient from Little Brampton that the longer they hang live the more tender the meat is!”

hang 533.jpg

But all good things come to an end. The nooses eventually squeeze the life out of wenches.

hang 532.jpg

They will soon be spitted and roasting.

TREE

View attachment 518660 Ohhhhhh that was fun, wasn't it Siss? :p

Did you get that all on video, RR? :rolleyes:

Great :)

That's a wrap then! ;)

Can we move onto the Tree Deck and party now? :devil:
She is a heartless bitch... in some threads... usually Tree's... Ok she is usually a 'victim'... :boaa::boaa::boaa: soon we will explore her ill-advised infiltration of the IMF. Stan told her not to take the assignment. Would she listen??? NOOOO...

She is a heartless bitch... in some threads... usually Tree's... Ok she is usually a 'victim'... :boaa::boaa::boaa: soon we will explore her ill-advised infiltration of the IMF. Stan told her not to take the assignment. Would she listen??? NOOOO...

IMG_1668.JPG Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh :mad:

You'll blow my cover! :(

Infiltration means I have to go back incognito ! :devil:

They'll never recognize me in this! :rolleyes:

View attachment 518661 Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh :mad:

You'll blow my cover! :(

Infiltration means I have to go back incognito ! :devil:

They'll never recognize me in this! :rolleyes:
...but would love to...
barb 097.jpg
Hello, my name is Barb... Barb Moore...

Yes I know, otherwise known as '0069'. Your... talents???.... will not save you, Moore!!!

Tree bond.jpg

"Damn it Tree you keep moving the bar!"
In my best Sean Connery voice I say "but of course I do!"

end of story...

So this ends the float trip. Yes Calf #15 gets spit roasted…

cook 058.jpg

...but NW Arkansas is really a nice place to visit. If you take Scenic U.S. 71 you can see Mount Gaylor where the slaves of the 2013 rebellion took their last stand after Barb crashed the site and before they were crucified on the Hill of 100 Crosses™.

MasterCard, Visa, Discovery, and American Express are accepted…

Tree

Back
Top Bottom