Carrying the Cross

Go to CruxDreams.com
The journey of no return

Crux 180.jpgKatja 1.jpgKatja 2.jpgPic 10.jpg

attachment-4-6.jpg The true walk of shame the morning after.

Part 1. What the fuck did we do?

It was supposed to be a fun night out for Marcella and her best friend Anna. But the fun soon got out of hand for the two reckless young college freshmen living away from home for the first time. Too much booze, the wrong kind of boys, and a few bad ideas later the girls found themselves standing in drunken stupors in front of a crusty old night court judge who had no patience with their apparent contempt for his court. They could barely stand or understand what the charges were and what rather summary judgement the judge made.

They wake up in a windowless, dimly-lit jail cell the next morning. They are lying side by side on a thin mattress covering the stainless steel bed platform. Marcella wakes first. Her wickedly short little black club dress is hiked up nearly to her hips. Lucky I wore my underwear, she thinks, as she staggers to her feet and pulls the dress down to its advertised wicked length over her slender thighs. She then adjusts the girls while wishing she had a mirror to check her appearance. She looks around but can't find her shoes. Shit, those shoes cost me a fortune, she grumbles to herself. They better not be fucking lost! Suddenly she's worried. Nervously, she slips her hand under her skirt and pulls the crotch of her panties to the side and checks herself. She breathes a sigh of relief. At least she didn't have sex, or get raped! Her sense of relief vanishes as her stomach turns over and she dashes to the stainless steel sink bolted to wall and vomits.

Marcella's coughing and heaving wake the similarly rumpled and disheveled Anna who quickly sits up and then falls back down to the mattress.
Within seconds she turns over to her side and rolls off the mattress onto the floor. Nausea overwhelms her as she staggers to her feet and makes a quick dash to the open toilet. She kneels in front of the stainless steel throne and vomits up the contents of her stomach as Marcella returns to sit on the edge of the bed platform mattress. After puking for long minutes Anna gets to her feet and staggers over to sit on the mattress next to Marcella. She leans into Marcella and puts her head on her shoulder.

"What the fuck did we do last night, girlfriend," she asks. "I can't remember much of anything."

"Me, either, hon." says Marcella, who then leaps up and makes another dash to the sink to vomit once again, leaving Anna to topple over onto her side on the mattress. Hearing Marcella's gagging makes Anna nauseous again and she quickly resumes her position in front of the toilet to dry heave for a few more minutes.

Marcella returns to sit on the edge of the mattress as Anna finishes dry-heaving. Anna sits awkwardly and very unladylike on the floor and wipes her mouth on her arm. Holding onto the toilet she pushes herself up on wobbly legs and tries to adjusts her dress so she appears less like a drunken whore. With halting steps she returns to her position on the mattress next to Marcella.

"Shit, I never puked like that in my life," says Anna.

"Well, there was that junior class party by the lake. We were pretty shit-faced then. You remember?"

"Yeah," says Anna with a snort. "That was fucking awesome, wasn't it?"

"Yeah, fucking awesome. And we both got pretty fucking sick, didn't we?"

"Goddamn sick as I remember," chuckles Anna. "But at least Aaron and I had a chance to finally do it."

"Yeah, you did it sweetie--you lost your virginity. I was beginning to wonder if you ever would."

"What?" Exclaims Anna in mock outrage. "You little slut! Just because you lost yours in the ninth grade under the gym stairwell with what's-his name, don't be amazed I waited two more years! At least I waited for love."

"For your information, dearest friend of mine," says Marcella haughtily, 'what's-his-name' was a proper gentleman. He fingered me like a pro before he stuck it in!"

The two friends laugh as they sit with their backs to the wall. Then Marcella turns serious.

"Hey, Anna," she says, turning towards her friend and putting a hand on her arm, "speaking of fucking, are you OK?"

"Huh, what do you mean. I'm hung-over, I need a shower, and I'm not sure where the fuck we are, but sure, I'm OK."

"No, honey, I mean, are you sure nothing happened to you last night? We were both shit-faced to the max and can't remember much of anything."

"Oh, you mean . . ."

"Yeah, is everything OK in the pussy department?"

"Oh, no problem there," Anna assures Marcella. "I'm OK, really."

Just then the girls hear a door opening in the hallway. The sound of heavy boots echo off the walls.

"It's about time," shouts Marcella. "We need to get out of here!"

A very fat man in a uniform appears at the bars of their cell. "Don't you worry girls. You won't be in here much longer."

(This has gone waaay longer than I intended. I need to do a part 2 and am probably violating posting rules here. I'm so sorry!)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom