Go to CruxDreams.com

Rupert_137

Magistrate
Caught and Tied up – Discomfort, Fear and Anticipation
A collection of images with short texts

Of course, there is the aspect of "tied up" in many threads and posts, but I have particular facets in mind with the title "caught and tied up" in this new thread.

I would like to make the idea clear with my first post of images (artist Alyx Amano, Deviantart):

caught and tied up_01-1.jpg caught and tied up_01-2.jpg caught and tied up_01-3.jpg caught and tied up_01-4.jpg

Somewhere in the tropics a beautiful young woman is tied to a post, frame or tree. She is sweating, she has signs of a lost struggle on her face, her eyes show fear and desperation. She can hardly move, her limbs ache, the humid tropical heat is almost unbearable. She is helpless against her invisible opponents and the stinging insects. But even worse are the hopelessness of her situation and the fears about what awaits her:

caught and tied up_01-5.jpg

We don't know what awaits her, kidnapping, abuse and humiliating, interrogation and torture, punishment for some crime or as revenge? But she certainly suspects something really bad.

More images on this aspect will follow, from various artists...

"Let's first take care of these rags she is still clad with!" :devil:
Yes, it really is time for the unfortunate woman to be relieved of her sweaty rags in the tropical heat…
But this is about anticipation and unfortunately some things still remain hidden :(

caught and tied up_01-6.jpg

Some classics on this topic show a little more ... but there too our view is limited:

Jungle Captive.jpg Spanish Inquisition.jpg
In the wilderness, in earlier times ...

Apache Woman by Peterpulp.jpg Soldier Blue.jpg
... and in the Wild West (movie posters)

In each of these images, the recognizable expectations of the victims are even worse than their current situation!

There is another series of images I posted on the topic "Captured and tied up in the jungle" in the thread "Prehistoric and Tribal Girls":

I would now like to leave the bright light and sultry heat of the tropics and imagine a completely different situation:

A young woman has been arrested or kidnapped and now finds herself completely naked in a cool, dark cell, chained to the cold wall or tied to a frame.
She is cold, the bonds hurt, the forced posture was uncomfortable at first, but now it is torturous. The bladder squeezes, anxious thoughts cloud her mind.
"What's happening to me, when will I finally be freed?"

caught and tied up_03-1.jpg caught and tied up_03-2.jpg caught and tied up_03-3.jpg Images by Dims40

Suddenly she hears footsteps, someone is approaching... Her heart begins to race: "What is he up to? Will he finally release me from my bonds? Will he hurt and abuse me, will I be helpless at his mercy?"

And here comes the continuation of the last series of pictures with a possible description of what happened in between:

caught and tied up_03-4.jpgcaught and tied up_03-6.jpg

The door opens and a man enters, hiding his face behind a mask. He silently approaches the young woman, helplessly tied to the wall, who is frozen in fear.
He examines the softness and size of her breasts with his hands; He pinches her nipples to test its excitability, then reaches between her legs.
Now she begs him to let go of her, but he only tests her femininity even more intrusively.
He loosens the binding around her feet, but he pulls her legs apart and ties her with her thighs spread wide.
Finally the man breaks his silence: "I like you even better like this!"
His hand opens her vulva, his fingers dig into her vagina. She squirms and gasps.
"So dry... I want you to get wet between your legs. Prepare yourself!"
"Oh no, not please... Please untie me! Not my pussy... My shoulders, my wrists... It hurts so much!" She begs in vain.
"Not yet, my darling... And woe betide you if you piss yourself like a naughty girl!"
The hooded guy turns his back on her and leaves her cell. In desperation, the poor woman tears at her ropes and feels panic. The ropes tear at her arms and legs, they lace her wrists - and her bladder squeezes harder...

caught and tied up_03-5.jpg

Here follows a series "punishment room" from “The naughty side of AI-Postcards”:

punishment_room_1 -  by ai-naughty_postcards.jpg punishment_room_2 -  by ai-naughty_postcards.jpg punishment_room_3 -  by ai-naughty_postcards.jpg

There isn't much evidence of a punishment yet, it's all about anticipation and the mood of this particular situation!
After all, the cold of the torture chamber is already clearly mixed with the heat of the burning fire...

punishment_room_4 -  by ai-naughty_postcards.jpg punishment_room_5 -  by ai-naughty_postcards.jpg

Instead of enjoying the pleasant warmth of the flames that displaces the cold, the tied up victim only feels fear...

Last edited:
Repeat from different thread...

Based on my certain post from Art of Spanking, I envisioned possible fantasy art. Imagine picture of British country and above flies giant airship out of which are hanging long wyrm-like heads. The war scene is made clearer by the picture of elf women in, screaming in front of the town, some dressed like noblewomen, others like milkmaids. They are captured by the group of beings with bird faces and talons instead of hands, wearing sort of turtle-like millitary uniform. They are nailing the elves by sharp crystals to the sacred trees with carved runes, bearing their breasts (and possibly more), preparing them for rape. It could be called "While the men are being eaten by the beasts."

Based on my certain post from Art of Spanking, I envisioned possible fantasy art. Imagine picture of British country and above flies giant airship out of which are hanging long wyrm-like heads. The war scene is made clearer by the picture of elf women in, screaming in front of the town, some dressed like noblewomen, others like milkmaids. They are captured by the group of beings with bird faces and talons instead of hands, wearing sort of turtle-like millitary uniform. They are nailing the elves by sharp crystals to the sacred trees with carved runes, bearing their breasts (and possibly more), preparing them for rape. It could be called "While the men are being eaten by the beasts."
Maybe you like images like these that fit your fantasy vision...

Some heroines in the hands of cruel aliens...

darkarts2023 - Lara Croft arrested.jpg darkarts2023 - Lara Croft interrogated.jpg
darkarts2023 - Human captive braced for a whipping.jpg darkarts2023 - Mary-Marvel-on-her-knees.jpg

But with elf girls instead of human heroines...

Soggo Ai - redheaded elf girl captured.jpg

Poor elf girl was put in chains and irons after capture...

Last edited:
Maybe you like images like these that fit your fantasy vision...

Some heroines in the hands of cruel aliens...

View attachment 1430865 View attachment 1430866
View attachment 1430864 View attachment 1430868

But with elf girls instead of human heroines...

View attachment 1430870

Poor elf girl was put in chains and irons after capture...
Thanks, these are lovable! Sometimes I would be glad to be in contact with somebody who would realise my drawings, though.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom