Go to CruxDreams.com
...or maybe the user doesn't know how to use them?
A year ago, with older AI models, I would agree with you; however, these days it's not the case.
But in this case, it's a matter of effort and reward. Why leave the chains or ropes in the scene when you can leave them to the viewer's imagination? You can represent how the prisoner is feeling with her body and her face.

A year ago, with older AI models, I would agree with you; however, these days it's not the case.
But in this case, it's a matter of effort and reward. Why leave the chains or ropes in the scene when you can leave them to the viewer's imagination? You can represent how the prisoner is feeling with her body and her face.

Oh, I think I've presented some of your great artworks here - images and stories...
And there are many more, just an example :)
I didn't noticed you here before... In any case, thanks for your arwork at Deviantart!

tales_from_a_far_land_50__the_cross_of_despair_by_waveweaver_pre.jpg

Last edited:
Not just chained...
The iron face mask is not just a means of shame; it is a cruel instrument of torture.

A series of images by Ronin Hay Abusa:

iron mask of shame 1 - by RoninHayAbusa.jpg iron mask of shame 2 - by RoninHayAbusa.jpg iron mask of shame 3 - by RoninHayAbusa.jpg

A series of images by Rachael Jane M:

iron mask of shame 4 - by RachaelJaneM.jpg iron mask of shame 5 - by RachaelJaneM.jpg

In the short term the iron mask causes panic, humiliation and embarrassment,
in the long term fear, pain and deep despair...

A very current series of images by "last empire master"

Captured by the pirates:

captured by the pirates 1 - by last empire master.jpg captured by the pirates 2 - by last empire master.jpg captured by the pirates 3 - by last empire master.jpg

Gorgeous women, bad fate...

For comparison, two older drawings from "Peter Pan" by Hildebrandt 1987

Tiger Lily fights the pirates

Tiger Lily fights the pirates - Hildebrandt 1987.jpg

Tiger Lily fights bravely, but her opponents are too many…

Tiger Lily captured by the pirates - Hildebrandt 1987.jpg

Tiger Lily captured by the pirates

In the Peter Pan story, captured Tiger Lily has to narrate tales to the pirates – in reality, Captain Hook's rough men certainly would have demanded a little more from the beautiful Native American woman, for example cleaning shoes, darning socks and shirts...
Well, I'm afraid the pirates want much other favors from Tiger Lily...

"Come on, Peter Pan, you have to hurry up and free Tiger Lily!"

Last edited:
It's probably time for a creative break...
My preliminary final contribution to this thread:

The cruel and brutal reality of slavery – a series by KinkyFunLover and others (Image compositions)

Reality of Slavery - slave market 1 - by KinkyFunLover.jpg
At the slave market

Reality of Slavery - slave market 2 - by mixed.jpg
“Hold still, let me feel your soft boobs!
Oh yeah, magnificent tits...” (mixed artists)

Reality of Slavery - shipped - by KinkyFunLover.jpg
Shipped to foreign countries…

Reality of Slavery - get on your knees - by KinkyFunLover.jpg
“Get on your knees, slut!”

Reality of Slavery - open your legs - by KinkyFunLover.jpg
“Open your legs, slave girl!”

Here I found an intensive sequence of images created by 'Ladies in Peril' under the title "The Love of God".

Sometimes the love of God requires intense chastisement and the man of God is in his duty...
The Love of God - whipping her feet.jpg
Here the feet of the tied sinful beauty are whipped

But some sins require serious punishments...
The Love of God - torturing her boobs.jpg
The man of God grabs the red-hot iron, the sinful beauty is tied to a frame, her breasts are exposed... Oh dear!
Is this still the love of God, or is this a righteous attempt by the man of God using torture to extort the confession of further sins?

The love of God sometimes requires a break so that the man of God can recover...
The Love of God - Time to rest - Ladies in Peril.jpg
And the sinful beauty? Oh well...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom