Chloem's Crux Corner

Go to CruxDreams.com
Alright, here's some Lara Croft on the cross!

I'm not entirely happy with how it turned out. I'll be redoing it in the very near future, but for now, here you are :D Hope you enjoy it!

Next up will likely be Cassie Cage from Mortal Kombat X.

lb1.jpg lb2.jpg lb4.jpg lb5.jpg lb6.jpg lb7.jpg lb8.jpg lb9.jpg

Edit: Spoiler, I'm NEVER happy with how anything turns out :)

I'm not entirely happy with how it turned out. I'll be redoing it in the very near future, but for now, here you are :D Hope you enjoy it!

View attachment 499531 View attachment 499532 View attachment 499533 View attachment 499534 View attachment 499535 View attachment 499536 View attachment 499537 View attachment 499538

She has a nice pair of forty fives!!

Intense.

Hello there! So I've done a bunch of work over at deviantArt with bondage and nudity and such, but figured I'd branch out into crucifixion since it's actually been appealing to me as of late. So since I primarily work with Gmod and use video game characters, I figured why not combine these two things and make an even better thing?

I'll try posting two images for now and pray it doesn't screw anything up. If you all enjoy it, I can certainly add some more later!
Excellent work, lots of likes and thanks!!

Thank you all for the likes and kind words! I apologize for being absent for awhile, it's part of the reason I haven't updated much over at dA - lots of work, not enough free time.

I'm working on a bit of a side project that I'll hopefully be showing off here in the near future, a few weeks from now possibly. Basically, a written story filled with lots of peril and violence, all ending with two planks of wood and some nails. Oh, and it'll star Lucina from Fire Emblem: Awakening.

Before that though, I still owe you all some Cassie Cage pictures, don't I? Expect them soon!

View attachment 499531 View attachment 499532 View attachment 499533 View attachment 499534 View attachment 499535 View attachment 499536 View attachment 499537 View attachment 499538

Great job!

Back
Top Bottom