Church Of The Naked Altar Girls

Go to CruxDreams.com
I want to enroll ... are applications from the former colonies accepted? :)

That "swallow don't spit" lesson would be a challenging one for me :rolleyes:

We do get a few girls who initially give the staff a few problems with this issue. Compliance is the basic rule at The School Of The Naked Altar Girls. The girls often have to learn the hard way by having the lesson rammed home time and again until the message of the Holy Seed is fully digested by members of "The awkward squad" as we refer to them. The options are simple. Strip, kneel, satisfy the male member of the church by doing your duty or the Headmistress will be forced to administer on the spot punishment until the girl concerned sees sense, swallows her pride and gets on with the job.
Swallow don't spit.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
We do get a few girls who initially give the staff a few problems with this issue. Compliance is the basic rule at The School Of The Naked Altar Girls. The girls often have to learn the hard way by having the lesson rammed home time and again until the message of the Holy Seed is fully digested by members of "The awkward squad" as we refer to them. The options are simple. Strip, kneel, satisfy the male member of the church by doing your duty or the Headmistress will be forced to administer on the spot punishment until the girl concerned sees sense, swallows her pride and gets on with the job.
View attachment 478581
What a dedicated staff at the school!!!

View attachment 478581

"Message rammed home" and "message fully digested" .... certainly no room for misinterpretation when you put it that way :confused:

I don't know how well I appreciate being lumped in with the "awkward squad" though. :rolleyes:

tumblr_o5p4b8HKRU1stoahso1_500.gif I believe I will learn to get on with the job quickly enough, given the threat of that kind of on the spot punishment. :p

We were only fooling around at Mr Tree`s place and we dropped and broke
a bottle of Jack Daniels, i took my punishment because i deserved it and
because i loved the cane, but this time Mr Tree laid it on hard and while
i was crying my heart out in the bathroom i could hear the unmistakable
swish of the cane followed by the screams of poor Barbaria, it was the poor
girls first caning and when Mr Tree finished caning her bum she was curled
up in a ball on the floor sobbing and screaming,she was a broken girl.
And Mr Tree still made us pay for the Whisky,he is so heartless.

Attachments

• More Mr Tree.jpg
    More Mr Tree.jpg
    118.3 KB · Views: 140
  • Barbaria Get`s Hers.jpg
    Barbaria Get`s Hers.jpg
    103.9 KB · Views: 135
We were only fooling around at Mr Tree`s place and we dropped and broke
a bottle of Jack Daniels, i took my punishment because i deserved it and
because i loved the cane, but this time Mr Tree laid it on hard and while
i was crying my heart out in the bathroom i could hear the unmistakable
swish of the cane followed by the screams of poor Barbaria, it was the poor
girls first caning and when Mr Tree finished caning her bum she was curled
up in a ball on the floor sobbing and screaming,she was a broken girl.
And Mr Tree still made us pay for the Whisky,he is so heartless.
But we used his credit card.;)

Think we'll get another caning or worse when he finds out, Dorothy? :rolleyes:

Don`t tell me you like being caned as well
over the knee spanking is ok, but the cane
shows you who is the master

aihb.gif First he caned me :eek:

Then Tree found Dorothy's signature on all the Department store bills (Dorothy and I decided that we might as well do a little fashion shopping spree on his credit card while we went out to buy the guy a bottle)

images.jpeg And then we got a double caning. :eek::eek:

Best thing we can do Barbaria is go back to his place
break all his bottles and smash up the drinks cabinet
then we will get whipped too. Do you fancy being
whipped outdoors in your birthday suit i do but only
if it`s warm i`m not being whipped in the snow.
i will take the first whipping ,then while you are
outside waiting for yours he has taken me back indoors
tied me face down over the table and is caning the hell out
of me, over all the whip marks on my body, and you can
only listen to my screams and pleadings knowing that
is going to be your fate too, was it worth destroying
all those bottles

View attachment 478925 First he caned me :eek:

Then Tree found Dorothy's signature on all the Department store bills (Dorothy and I decided that we might as well do a little fashion shopping spree on his credit card while we went out to buy the guy a bottle)

View attachment 478926 And then we got a double caning. :eek::eek:

Best thing we can do Barbaria is go back to his place
break all his bottles and smash up the drinks cabinet
then we will get whipped too. Do you fancy being
whipped outdoors in your birthday suit i do but only
if it`s warm i`m not being whipped in the snow.
i will take the first whipping ,then while you are
outside waiting for yours he has taken me back indoors
tied me face down over the table and is caning the hell out
of me, over all the whip marks on my body, and you can
only listen to my screams and pleadings knowing that
is going to be your fate too, was it worth destroying
all those bottles
stock 108.jpg
"Hey, Tree, can I fuck their asses before you tear them up with a cane" Gunner asked.
"Sure, enjoy yourself..."

478577-dd29af97c50927f0b15377b88d53cf7d.jpg

"Please Miss Melissa, I've finished my homework written on the board. Dorothy will swallow 64.7802 litres in a normal year, or 64.95768 litres in a leap year.

Please Miss, can I go and play with Dorothy now I've done that?"

View attachment 478581

Swallow It Girl, It Never Did Me Any Harm

"Please Miss Melissa, I've finished my homework written on the board. Dorothy will swallow 64.7802 litres in a normal year, or 64.95768 litres in a leap year.

Please Miss, can I go and play with Dorothy now I've done that?"
You are the only one to have done the homework....And correctly. There are some very severe canings coming up for the rest of this lazy class! After you've finished playing with Dorothy we'll deal with her first!

Back
Top Bottom