Classic Whipping Scenes Only

Go to CruxDreams.com
Here's a GIF that goes with the first one that you liked. I still haven't come up with the girls name, KinK has hundreds of models but this one does look familiar. I'll have to review some of my saved videos when I get time. :rolleyes:

View attachment 695883

I downloaded 3 clips of a beautiful female submissive from XHAMSTER. I am trying to identify her so that I may search for further submissive clips/videos that she has made with a view to downloading ( or purchasing) them.

To help in learning her BDSM persona, I attach the 3 clips together with screenshots from each.

Does anyone recognise this erotic submissive, please?

Attachments

• BDSM et soumise.mp4
    7 MB · Views: 543
  •   BDSM et soumise A.png
    BDSM et soumise A.png
    217.5 KB · Views: 806
  •   BDSM et soumise C.png
    BDSM et soumise C.png
    228.3 KB · Views: 779
  •   BDSM et soumise E.png
    BDSM et soumise E.png
    280.9 KB · Views: 659
I downloaded 3 clips of a beautiful female submissive from XHAMSTER. I am trying to identify her so that I may search for further submissive clips/videos that she has made with a view to downloading ( or purchasing) them.

To help in learning her BDSM persona, I attach the 3 clips (over 3 postings) with screenshots from each.

Does anyone recognise this erotic submissive, please?
Here is the 2nd clip (if its not too large) and screenshots from it.

Attachments

• BDSM et soumise2 trimmed>2,16.mp4
    5.6 MB · Views: 508
  •   BDSM et soumise2 B.png
    BDSM et soumise2 B.png
    93.2 KB · Views: 650
  •   BDSM et soumise2 C.png
    BDSM et soumise2 C.png
    101.3 KB · Views: 643
  •   BDSM et soumise2 E.png
    BDSM et soumise2 E.png
    141.3 KB · Views: 699
A Roman matron whips a slave

bdsmlr-269822-XkAu4u7zCN.gif

One of my favourite scene, for atmosphere over all, even the girl is very pretty.
A girl that doesn't knows to have a fetish for masochism, teleport herself in De Sade's dungeon due a strange Wax Museum that shows a scene from De Sade story.
She find herself restrined and ready to be whipped from De Sade himself, unfortunately as usual, his boyfriend arrive and saves her.
Only some lashes on screen :(

View attachment 550493View attachment 550494
When I saw this simple scene many years ago, looking at the expression on her face, I realized that something had snapped inside me and since then the whip has become my favorite instrument. Deborah Foreman was my muse. Yes,unfortunately as usual, his boyfriend arrive and saves her:)

Back
Top Bottom