Cmck-results

Go to CruxDreams.com
A little bit overworking, especially for Barbaria.
View attachment 509347
I am enjoying your work. I think you are using the term "overwork" to mean what American English speakers would usually call rework. Rework refers to refining or even starting over on a work to change it. Overwork refers to working too hard. You may in fact be working too hard, but in the context of your posts you are also reworking manips to customize or personalize them for worthy subjects like Barbaria (worthy of a slow, agonizing and very public crux, that is--not a quick beheading). Keep up the good fun with these creative manipulations, and thanks for posting them

I am enjoying your work. I think you are using the term "overwork" to mean what American English speakers would usually call rework. Rework refers to refining or even starting over on a work to change it. Overwork refers to working too hard. You may in fact be working too hard, but in the context of your posts you are also reworking manips to customize or personalize them for worthy subjects like Barbaria (worthy of a slow, agonizing and very public crux, that is--not a quick beheading). Keep up the good fun with these creative manipulations, and thanks for posting them
Good to know you think me worthy of a long slow agonizing and very public crux :p:D

"Rework", a new word in my vocabular. I think, I will it use in future.
In German the word "überarbeitet" = overwork meaning both.
Thank you for hint and the comment!

Back
Top Bottom