Comix Strip: The Harvest

Go to CruxDreams.com

mp5stab

Hair and Nails
Okay, after countless dozens of hours in GIMP, I've finally completed it. It's a little too big for the upload limit here, so I'll just give you a taste:
Hoisted.png
I've just posted the full comix on my Deviant Art account, if you want to read it:
http://mp5stab.deviantart.com/art/The-Harvest-511559658

Constructive criticism welcome!

mp5stab,
Great comic, great artwork. Thanks for the link, I did not know that you were also on Deviantart.

Last edited:
If you do not have a Deviantart account, now is the time to get one!
Don't feel bad for making an account if your not a artist, either. I've seen plenty of accounts that are simply collections of favorites and comments. They seem to be the majority even. Plus all the cool fetishes are well represented. But honestly, I use Deviant Art as a gallery, because the community is at cruxforums and cruxfoundation. Deviant art is a great site, but there isn't much discussion there.

Last edited:
worth logging onto the site... I want to know who took 'The Hanging Tree' as their name:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Yes, well, I signed on 8 years ago, and I still couldn't get Phlebas!
btw for those of you who find me over there, my real name is not the one on my profile :)
I also thought it best not to use my regular avatar, though I don't know, it might be acceptable there?

ps great work MP, as I have said in several other forums already :D

Last edited:
And here's a drawing I finally got around to coloring! There is a story with this one, but it's literally a sentence long.

I uploaded it in 4K to my deviantart account, if any one is interested.

Attachments

• Carthage Burns low-res.png
    Carthage Burns low-res.png
    1.8 MB · Views: 507
And here's a drawing I finally got around to coloring! There is a story with this one, but it's literally a sentence long.

I uploaded it in 4K to my deviantart account, if any one is interested.

Carthago delenda est
Those Roman bastards!

Great work, I like the new style :D

A bit of a work in progress. I've finished most of the line work, and I only have to add the background and color. Criticism and suggestions for the finished piece are welcome!
No criticism from me mp5stsb, I think it is fantastic! I like the look on the woman's face who is standing, and gazing at the two crucified ladies. She has a look of satisfaction.

A bit of a work in progress. I've finished most of the line work, and I only have to add the background and color. Criticism and suggestions for the finished piece are welcome!
A sky background and bigger nail heads...

Tree

Back
Top Bottom