Convicted criminal

Is Monica Chavez Guilty?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Go to CruxDreams.com
I don't quite understand what you are looking for!
In a few minutes you open two themes with the same text with in addition a request to vote for a story that nobody knows and this vote ends in two days !!!!
Don't you think you should tell your story before asking others to judge?

I don't quite understand what you are looking for!
In a few minutes you open two themes with the same text with in addition a request to vote for a story that nobody knows and this vote ends in two days !!!!
Don't you think you should tell your story before asking others to judge?
She was caught in the act, I know her but I have no choice but to try her

Why the poll?
Makes no sense unless you want to distance yourself of her getting crucified? :D

Get on with it!! ;)

Here she is she was caught in the act of prostitution and arrested. Back in her home we found 2000 dollars in underwear and swimsuits. She’s being tried for prostitution and petty theft.View attachment 850345

You realize in most jurisdictions those are not, y'know, capital offenses.

Of course, crucify her. In my twisted book the more innocent the better. ;)

Attachments

• 414AF4CE-31B6-4081-B5A2-D3325768BFC3.jpeg
    414AF4CE-31B6-4081-B5A2-D3325768BFC3.jpeg
    694.9 KB · Views: 351
You also realize she should be a lot more naked, right?

Attachments

• FF89B358-11F2-40F6-BAB3-9C0F3CC03916.jpeg
    FF89B358-11F2-40F6-BAB3-9C0F3CC03916.jpeg
    197.7 KB · Views: 332
You realize in most jurisdictions those are not, y'know, capital offenses.

Of course, crucify her. In my twisted book the more innocent the better. ;)
Yes, I want to check all three - she's innocent, so put her in prison then crucify her!
Such is the Law on CruxForums.

Personally, I don't like random sex but it has always bothered me how having a sex with a random girl is perfectly fine while doing the same thing and thanking her for her efforts afterwards with money would make it a criminal act (at least it's the case where I live).

If she is a slave girl, though, I can see the reason. It's her intended function and reason to exist to make her body useful to anyone her owner approves. And unless she was either reserved by her owner, she should have spread her legs to any free person without even thinking, if she was ordered to do so.

So, pretending she was a free person and asking for money for doing what she should do for absolutely nothing constitutes a crime and she needs to be punished by that.

An important distinction here - a whore is a free person, because she is able to charge for her body which means she owns it. A slave, on the other hand, cannot own anything, not even her breasts or cunt as they justly belong to her owner. She is a property herself so she cannot own even her own body, not to mention of any moeny.

If she acts like she's forgetting this simple fact, she needs to be reminded of it.

Hopefully Crucifyer as judge, seeing nothing wrong with the woman, can save her from such a bloodthirsty jury. Would prefer to not waste an attractive and possibly skilled prostitute. Perhaps a roped non-lethal crucifixion that even she might get into, if so inclined? A good time had by all.

Hopefully Crucifyer as judge, seeing nothing wrong with the woman, can save her from such a bloodthirsty jury. Would prefer to not waste an attractive and possibly skilled prostitute. Perhaps a roped non-lethal crucifixion that even she might get into, if so inclined? A good time had by all.
i would hope so I wish I could save my cousin but alas it’s up to the voters

Last edited by a moderator:
I can only repeat it!
If you ask me which color I prefer, I will answer you directly but here you are asking for a vote when only you know the ins and outs of the story.
Start by telling your story!

She was caught having sex with a man for money and arrested back in her apartment where they found stolen clothes and underwear

If she is guilty, she deserves punishment. Crucify her.
If she is innocent, well an innocent woman is even more beautiful on the cross. Crucify her.

Back
Top Bottom