Cornu Using

Go to CruxDreams.com
Exactly and when you are pinned to a peice of wood ... moving to breathe ... who is thinking, OH! This is better! :confused:

There is one thing about cornua in both a woman's pussy and ass that can be agreed to. The woman is more concerned with the easing of her pain than in the stimulation of those two areas.

I would like to thank all of those who liked my posts in this thread. It is appreciated. This thread is not closed for those who want to post.

Hey!

:cool:

And greetings to you LittleSiss. At least you have posted since the thank you post.

I have a theory about plastic dildos that can be used as cornua. I believe they are comfortable enough so as they penetrate a woman's pussyhole and asshole it would not make the nerves register great discomfort.

Depends on how big they are I guess - but certainly a lot more comfortable than wooden or anything else types

A cornu in the vagina won't interfere with peeing. A cornu in the rectum would certainly interfere with pooping. It would certainly make pooping much more interesting.

Well yes it would, but she would have to pull herself up on the cross so that it pulls out of her, then she would be free to empty her bowels all over it and when she's finished, and the brown stuff is all over it and running down her legs, she would lower herself back onto it....

(methinks Mr Tree will make a comment now LOL) :rolleyes:

Well yes it would, but she would have to pull herself up on the cross so that it pulls out of her, then she would be free to empty her bowels all over it and when she's finished, and the brown stuff is all over it and running down her legs, she would lower herself back onto it....

With bugs all over her dirty ass and legs. What a way to suffer and die. At least she can fart with the cornu in her ass.

Awww, why do you always focus on the negative side of it LOL ;)

Oh it's not that bad... These guys don't seem too upset...

I admit that crucifixion has its erotic elements, especially with crucified women, but I don't lose sight that it's a form of punishment, to cause pain to the victim and, in case of its use as capital punishment, death.

Tree is not revealing what cornu he has devised to the the slave bard's execution ...

So quit trying

T

...no, Ulrika, don't stop THAT...

There is one thing about cornua in both a woman's pussy and ass that can be agreed to. The woman is more concerned with the easing of her pain than in the stimulation of those two areas.

I'm really sorry but I have to ask. What??? This sounds like you are being a bit condescending with hint of arrogance.

Is this real life or the fantasy of the idea?

If you haven't read this already ... Do !

Eulalia's Secret Crucifixion

The fantasy is much better than the reality of the actual experience ... I'm sure!

Blues and 2's boys! !

I'm really sorry but I have to ask. What??? This sounds like you are being a bit condescending with hint of arrogance.

Is this real life or the fantasy of the idea?

If you haven't read this already ... Do !

Eulalia's Secret Crucifixion

The fantasy is much better than the reality of the actual experience ... I'm sure!

Blues and 2's boys! !
LittleSiss you're right. In fantasy, at least, a woman can feel that the stimulation of the cornua overwhelms any other desire including pain relief. I'm sorry that my message sounded condescending. I didn't mean to be that way.

I won't say that it is correct but a woman would have the greatest stimulation when cornua are in her pussy and ass at the same time. She would choose a cornu for each of her openings if she really wanted a more stimulating experience than with having just one cornu penetrating just one opening.
Oh it's not that bad... These guys don't seem too upset...

The Monty Python video is funny because it is ridiculous for them to sing "Look On the Bright Side of Life" while being on crosses waiting to die.

I am sure, now!

You must know! And applagize for any comments I made before.

Thank You! I will dream of wonderful things!

Because a woman must have those dreams!

Or should I ask you first?

Sorry CF

This is to all the women who (1) had been crucified, in fantasy role-playing of course, and (2) had cornu(a) on their cross. How does it really feel for the cornu(a) to penetrate your pussyhole and/or asshole and remain in your pussy and/or ass for a period of time, perhaps even more that three minutes? Does the cornu feel smooth or rough? Do they in fact cause women to have intense orgasm? Your answers should help give insight to this thread. I should have written this post earlier in the thread.

Back
Top Bottom