Cornu Using

Go to CruxDreams.com
Having cornu(a) in a woman's body can be erotic, for the onlookers at least. She is simulating sex, especially when she moves and the cornu(a) stays in place, rubbing on the interior lining of the vagina, the rectum, or both. An orgasm on part of the victim is a bonus for the spectators.

Oh you'd be surprised at how much an anus can stretch without tearing - of course I very much doubt that the unfortunate girl would have spent months or years training her pretty little back door to accommodate ever larger objects, and if her crux was her first anal experience then I fear that it may indeed be extremely painful for her.

Ouch! - Anyone got any lube?:eek:
She would have shitted before, which stretches the asshole. Of course it would have gone out of her body whereas the cornu would go into her body. In other words the entry of the cornu, while uncomfortable, wouldn't be the first time the asshole stretched.

:confused:

What I was trying to say LittleSiss is that the woman, before being crucified with a cornu in her ass, would have already experienced the asshole stretching because she pooped many times. I now read from a Wikipedia article on the human anus that entry of an object into the asshole would be pleasurable since it is an erogenous zone. Therefore the pleasure would overcome any discomfort.

That depends a lot on the size of the object inserted (although judging by some of the stuff you see on the internet, it appears that some women can accommodate enormous things via the back door :eek:

Fingers, tongues, small-to-medium sized sex toys etc are fine, but once you get up to things that have a girth like a coke can, you really have to think twice :)

In other words the entry of the cornu, while uncomfortable, wouldn't be the first time the asshole stretched.

To this I reply there has probably not been a crux thread that I have written and probably won't be on where the subject does not lose contol. If I were Jesus and crucified my dear mother would not mourn my suffering but that I crapped myself and messed up the area(she didn't like the neighbors dogs for the same reason...)

TREE GETS CRUDE FROM HERE (warning)

Anyone who has ever been a touch constipated already knows the bum might have to stretch a bit to pinch the loaf and while a lot of grunting goes on we know its not fatal.

Please knock off the obvious and instead of polluting threads with it and catagories with polls write somethind with a bit of thought or just complement people who have???

Tree

Get him a drink too, Ulrika...

Back at the beginning of this topic I asked whether cornua in both vagina and rectum would double the pleasure of the woman. Having been reading upon this subject, from the posts and from Wikipedia, I would have to conclude that the answer is yes. When the anal cornu rubs against the wall between the anus and the vagina and when the vaginal cornu rubs against the clitoris, it produces a stimulation of the nerves that is more pleasurable than with a cornu rubbing either the vagina or the anus alone. It might be an obvious answer but I have to write it.

ralmcg,
Honestly if a person is nailed to a cross, hung and left for dead, he ain't going to be happy about having a cornu up his ass nor would she be exploring the sexual gratification of a cornu up her ass or pussy or both.

tree

Sorry but Gray's Anatomy doesn't help with telling about the nerves in the anus and vagina that makes the woman with the cornua have a more pleasurable experience. Then again I haven't read all the book, especially about the nervous system.
ralmcg,
Honestly if a person is nailed to a cross, hung and left for dead, he ain't going to be happy about having a cornu up his ass nor would she be exploring the sexual gratification of a cornu up her ass or pussy or both.

tree
In a real-life execution by crucifixion the victim would be less concerned about sexual stimulation than with trying to ease the pain and soreness, even if there is some pleasurable feelings that occur. I will agree with you there. But I do think in some instances the victim will try to find pleasure where he or she can find it during crucifixion. If that means having cornu up the anus and, in women, in the vagina, so be it. Whether it would be pleasurable would depend on the length, width, and material of the cornua. A long rough cornu up a woman's ass, for example, would certainly not pleasure her since it would scratch and perhaps puncture the anal and rectal walls.

Just a footnote - would a cornu up his rectum be stimulating for a male as it rubs against his prostate gland?​
I understand that's the physical basis for the pleasure in male homosexual intercourse.​
(I'm thinking of a safe, smooth one in crux-play,​
not some horrible thing used in a real-life torture to death on the cross)​

Just a footnote - would a cornu up his rectum be stimulating for a male as it rubs against his prostate gland?​
I understand that's the physical basis for the pleasure in male homosexual intercourse.​
(I'm thinking of a safe, smooth one in crux-play,​
not some horrible thing used in a real-life torture to death on the cross)​

Probably whether he liked it or not :D

There is the old proctologists trick of checking whether the bits are functioning by sticking a finger up the anus and rubbing the johnson it works on men no matter how straight they think themselves.

thankyou boys, most informative! :D

I suppose it may be for a gay guy. Being of the heterosexual persuasion myself, I can only say that a prostate exam is damned unpleasant and painful. I'd think that even a relatively benign cornu would be much worse.

Jedakk

You don't have to be gay to appreciate that kind of stimulation :D

All I can say is that I've never heard of a straight guy who got off on a prostate exam. For me, there has never been anything pleasurable about it nor was it stimulating in the least.

All I can say is that I've never heard of a straight guy who got off on a prostate exam. For me, there has never been anything pleasurable about it nor was it stimulating in the least.

I could also point out the advice given to victims of male on male rape is that experiencing an erection or even ejaculation does not make them gay but no doubt you'll never have heard of that either.

I could also point out the advice given to victims of male on male rape is that experiencing an erection or even ejaculation does not make them gay but no doubt you'll never have heard of that either.

Nope, never been raped so no one ever gave me that particular advice. However, I have read of male-on-male anal sex where the guy on the receiving end got an erection and ejaculated. But the ones I read of were willing participants, not rape victims.

I think it's fair to say that the anus is no less erogenous in men than it is in women. My mother's partner is as straight as you can get but he apparently loves anal play and gets off on it. Whether you're straight or gay depends on the sort of partner you choose, not what you do with them.

Putting objects in a guy's ass doesn't make him gay any more than putting them in my vagina makes me straight :)

Back
Top Bottom