Cornu Using

Go to CruxDreams.com
wow u werent nailed where u? Did you have any problems breathing?
Yes I was nailed by my hands...I did'nt have any problems breathing but my arms were cramping,hurt like hell!

wow, do u thnk many groups would do crucifixtions but not to death?
I don't know...the man who crucified me had been watching me for some time before he approched me and made he his offer...I'm sure someone out there might be willing to crucify you,you just have to find them.

I don't know...the man who crucified me had been watching me for some time before he approched me and made he his offer...I'm sure someone out there might be willing to crucify you,you just have to find them.
I know, thats what im hopng for but if i was put up on the cross, id really have to trust them to take me down in a reasonalble time. I hope i could handle more than 30 minutes, im not heavy and im fit so i think i could stay up longer..

I know, thats what im hopng for but if i was put up on the cross, id really have to trust them to take me down in a reasonalble time. I hope i could handle more than 30 minutes, im not heavy and im fit so i think i could stay up longer..
Well you might be able to...only question is do you want to be tied or nailed...that can make a big difference.

wow, do u thnk many groups would do crucifixtions but not to death?
Dear Megan, to be crucified start with somebody who's not in a hurry! The best instrument is to try to find a clothes presantator like in clothes shops. You know, with four parts. It's stable, you can change the height, and you can use it as a coat hook. (A second hand one will be cheaper...bankruptcy selling?)...Use ropes. For the rest ... a lot of imagination with all sort of sirup, paints, glide (slide) products, fake nails and start with a horizontal sedile like a bike sadlle. If you want some real pain in wrists & feet try first with little pricks and a lot of disinfectant for the colour.
Take your time to be undressed, prepared to be crucified and you'll see hanging time depends of pleasure time. Sometimes short, sometimes you hold it half a day other times it's boring after 5 minutes. The same hints for men indeed.
For me it stays a game, but that's just what I think.:rolleyes:

Dear Megan, to be crucified start with somebody who's not in a hurry! The best instrument is to try to find a clothes presantator like in clothes shops. You know, with four parts. It's stable, you can change the height, and you can use it as a coat hook. (A second hand one will be cheaper...bankruptcy selling?)...Use ropes. For the rest ... a lot of imagination with all sort of sirup, paints, glide (slide) products, fake nails and start with a horizontal sedile like a bike sadlle. If you want some real pain in wrists & feet try first with little pricks and a lot of disinfectant for the colour.
Take your time to be undressed, prepared to be crucified and you'll see hanging time depends of pleasure time. Sometimes short, sometimes you hold it half a day other times it's boring after 5 minutes. The same hints for men indeed.
You stated it very well.

Dear Megan, to be crucified start with somebody who's not in a hurry!
<snip>
I'd pretty much sign this, but most important: You need a partner that you can trust and who knows what he is doing.
That will be harder to find than a cornu.
In play, a cornu will be a mixture of a sedile with some dildo-like addition.
Size, to come back to your original question, depends on what you can take and want to take. Do you want it to be "huge" or "just a penetration"...select accordingly.

And imho:
- forget about "theatrical staging", it will make things "artificial" what barelly is good for an exciting experience
- The phase "on the cross" is only the last part, the "via crucis" (as outlined in part by Ducans) is important to build excitement.
(What the "via Cruxis" is, that again depends on your preferences. It starts with dressing, it can be a good whipping, etc...)
- Don't expect the thing to be physically exciting! It isn't! It is exciting only if you manage to make it kind of a springboard into your fantasies...

I'd pretty much sign this, but most important: You need a partner that you can trust and who knows what he is doing.
That will be harder to find than a cornu.
In play, a cornu will be a mixture of a sedile with some dildo-like addition.
Size, to come back to your original question, depends on what you can take and want to take. Do you want it to be "huge" or "just a penetration"...select accordingly.

And imho:
- forget about "theatrical staging", it will make things "artificial" what barelly is good for an exciting experience
- The phase "on the cross" is only the last part, the "via crucis" (as outlined in part by Ducans) is important to build excitement.
(What the "via Cruxis" is, that again depends on your preferences. It starts with dressing, it can be a good whipping, etc...)
- Don't expect the thing to be physically exciting! It isn't! It is exciting only if you manage to make it kind of a springboard into your fantasies...

Back
Top Bottom