Cornu Using

Go to CruxDreams.com
Hm... Ducans...didn't you want to write a comment (and not just "quote")?

Hello Fantasmo,

I think a lot of women would like to do "crux playing" while they trust the man that has explain what he wanted to do on a concrete way. I still thinks that women likes some "boundage" or "domination" role while once they accepted the "play" they are feeling to be "the (willing) victim" and so it's not " their fault" to have "some pleasure".
Second thing, I think a lot of women are not proud of their body. This due to publicity aso... So that's a difficult task for men to convince the women that men mostly like unperfect shapes! so maybe some shaddow situation helps. Like I like sketches in black & white to hidden details.
So maybe I was lucky to find some time ago a man who helped me in my "bad thinking" of myself .
If this is difficult to find I'm sure that some girls- like students in acadamy aso.- would be ready to play "the game" for some money. They will not be disposed for sex maybe, but on the artistic way of the "play" they will follow these that can explain what they want to do.

Hello Fantasmo,

I think a lot of women would like to do "crux playing" while they trust the man that has explain what he wanted to do on a concrete way. I still thinks that women likes some "boundage" or "domination" role while once they accepted the "play" they are feeling to be "the (willing) victim" and so it's not " their fault" to have "some pleasure".
That pretty much nails it.

Second thing, I think a lot of women are not proud of their body. This due to publicity aso... So that's a difficult task for men to convince the women that men mostly like unperfect shapes! so maybe some shaddow situation helps. Like I like sketches in black & white to hidden details.
So maybe I was lucky to find some time ago a man who helped me in my "bad thinking" of myself .
Well, it may already help to stand the man and the woman side by side and ask "who is prettier".
I have seen 150kg (male ) "fat asses" complain about a woman of 60kg having to thick thighs. Ridiculous!
Does the "shadow situation" really help to solve the problem (as it is suggesting that there is something that needs to be hidden)?
Every woman can get a body that is pretty enough that it needn't be hidden (although not perfect, but who is?!)
I like the "shadow situation", but combined with lots of candles then!

If this is difficult to find I'm sure that some girls- like students in acadamy aso.- would be ready to play "the game" for some money. They will not be disposed for sex maybe, but on the artistic way of the "play" they will follow these that can explain what they want to do.
What's the point?
The main thing about crucifixion (play) is "the crucified person enjoying it", the "crucifex" can take pleasure only from that imho. (leading her to an orgasm on the cross).
But if the girl on the cross is not turned on, I really don't see the thrill (other than artistic).

Dearest Megan, welcome to CruxForums! You are amongst friends here. I'm into bondage, and only recently have I discovered my love for the crucified female. As a bondage lover, I am a very tiny portion of the general population. As a crucifixion lover, I am a tiny minority within a tiny minority! I call the "Crucifixion Fan Club" the 'World's Smallest Club'. I'm very glad that our paths have crossed. I would love to talk further with you, please send me a Private message.

Megan,
The best advice anyone can give you is don't do it. We are a fantasy site and do not encourage actual crucifixion.
Helmut

Megan, I agree. Real crucifixion is horrible. If you search this forum, you will find a second lady, who was crucified with real nails. She now has carpal tunel, she had immediate medical attention, as soon as she came down. Be careful. Be very, very careful.

Megan, I agree. Real crucifixion is horrible. If you search this forum, you will find a second lady, who was crucified with real nails. She now has carpal tunel, she had immediate medical attention, as soon as she came down. Be careful. Be very, very careful.

She said already that she is not looking for "nails" (what would be stupid indeed...) but ropes...
If people read the whole thread first before jumping on with replies, things would from time to time be less confusing...

She said already that she is not looking for "nails" (what would be stupid indeed...) but ropes...
If people read the whole thread first before jumping on with replies, things would from time to time be less confusing...
Well stated,very well stated!

That pretty much nails it.

Well, it may already help to stand the man and the woman side by side and ask "who is prettier".
I have seen 150kg (male ) "fat asses" complain about a woman of 60kg having to thick thighs. Ridiculous!
Does the "shadow situation" really help to solve the problem (as it is suggesting that there is something that needs to be hidden)?
Every woman can get a body that is pretty enough that it needn't be hidden (although not perfect, but who is?!)
I like the "shadow situation", but combined with lots of candles then!

What's the point?
The main thing about crucifixion (play) is "the crucified person enjoying it", the "crucifex" can take pleasure only from that imho. (leading her to an orgasm on the cross).
But if the girl on the cross is not turned on, I really don't see the thrill (other than artistic).

For the shaddow it helps (me) to start the game: like you tell it: "with candles aso. in the beginning",
Indeed fantasmo, for the 3th. point I didn't tought about it like you see it.
It's fine to see still gentlemen exists.

to protect the person on the cross from harm, i use a small block or stand for her to stand on which allows her to lock her knees if she wants. the crux dreams women cant stand up straight. my victum is in charge and can hang and suffer as much as she likes. there is a possible injury to the rotor cuff to consider and cramps can sneake up on the victum. fast release knots are important. the cross does not need to be 90 degrees to the floor for lots of fun. for old and worn out folk like me, 35 degrees is fun. to be turned on sexully, get the right partner; call me with your question or needs.

for old and worn out folk like me, 35 degrees is fun.
You are very right, and that's true not only for "worn out people"!
That's one of the reasons why I built my cross with a pivot point, so I can have it at any angle I want...

Sweetie I will be back on early in the morning if you want to talk some more.Kisses!

I have so much to learn and i loved all your comments, i really want to experience this..ropes of course but it would have to be someone i trusted my life with... Im not a big or heavy girl and im fit so i think id be able to handle it.. i just need quidance and encouragement at this point...im so glad i found this site..

I have so much to learn and i loved all your comments, i really want to experience this..ropes of course but it would have to be someone i trusted my life with... Im not a big or heavy girl and im fit so i think id be able to handle it.. i just need quidance and encouragement at this point...im so glad i found this site..
We are glad you are here sweetie.

Back
Top Bottom