couple wants to be crucified together

Go to CruxDreams.com
I just used google translate to read his reply & write that back... No worries :)
That's fine, but you could click on acarlo's avatar - or he could click on yours - to bring up the 'ID card',​
then click on 'start a conversation', and the two of you could discuss your plans privately in whatever language you choose.​
I'm not wanting to kick you off the public Forum, you're always very welcome, but it's clearly becoming a private conversation.​

That's fine, but you could click on acarlo's avatar - or he could click on yours - to bring up the 'ID card',​
then click on 'start a conversation', and the two of you could discuss your plans privately in whatever language you choose.​
I'm not wanting to kick you off the public Forum, you're always very welcome, but it's clearly becoming a private conversation.​
UR right got it :)

we have realized our imagination, we have been crucified on 3 occasionssince the last comment was very interesting experiences in private but in our dungeon that is equipped with 2 crosses, put up the first time but the last 15 minutes we arrived at 35, waited in proximity increases theresidence time, we aviertos to meet people interested in sharing our fetish

then you are here at the right place......we are all intrested in this fetish......sad that youtube always deleted your video.
you both are very special, hope you continue

Hola. Lo que queréis no es fácil de lograr. Improvisar un grupo con desconocidos para un evento es muy complicado. Otra cosa es que ya pertenezcas a un grupo y exista la confianza necesaria para realizar estas cosas. Encontrar un sitio para hacerlo es más fácil, porque hay muchas zonas despobladas donde puedes pasar una semana sin ver a ningún ser humano. ¡Mucha suerte en vuestra búsqueda!

Hola. Lo que queréis no es fácil de lograr. Improvisar un grupo con desconocidos para un evento es muy complicado. Otra cosa es que ya pertenezcas a un grupo y exista la confianza necesaria para realizar estas cosas. Encontrar un sitio para hacerlo es más fácil, porque hay muchas zonas despobladas donde puedes pasar una semana sin ver a ningún ser humano. ¡Mucha suerte en vuestra búsqueda!
Please use English only on public threads! You can use Google Translate or other Translating-programs when you have problems with the English Language. I used that also in the past, to now. Today for Spanish to English. ;)

Hi. What you want is not easy to achieve. Improvising a group with strangers for an event is very complicated. Another thing is that you already belong to a group and there is the confidence necessary to do these things. Finding a place to do it is easier, because there are many unpopulated areas where you can spend a week without seeing any human being. Good luck in your search!

Big belly hanging over a nice sized dick and balls. Pubes natural and unshaved. Stretched out and completly exposed , collared, with vulnerable tits standing erect. A fine example of a normal man crucified in all his natural beauty.

As has been said before, the cross is the great equalizer. All pretense at vanity, modesty and pride disappear, stripped away like the clothing of he or she who is crucified and exposing our bodies' naked secrets, whether they be assets or flaws. Very few of us are fit and toned and smooth. Big bellies, fat behinds, sagging breasts on males and females, cut and uncut penises, big nipples, innie and outy belly buttons, full, bushy pubes and untamed body hair are all human attributes and beauty lies in the eye of the beholder. When we are stretched wide and hanging on the cross we surrender to our most exhibitionist desires and offer ourselves and our bodies willingly to the voyeurs who delight in our helplessness and suffering and make them envious of the experience.

As has been said before, the cross is the great equalizer. All pretense at vanity, modesty and pride disappear, stripped away like the clothing of he or she who is crucified and exposing our bodies' naked secrets, whether they be assets or flaws. Very few of us are fit and toned and smooth. Big bellies, fat behinds, sagging breasts on males and females, cut and uncut penises, big nipples, innie and outy belly buttons, full, bushy pubes and untamed body hair are all human attributes and beauty lies in the eye of the beholder. When we are stretched wide and hanging on the cross we surrender to our most exhibitionist desires and offer ourselves and our bodies willingly to the voyeurs who delight in our helplessness and suffering and make them envious of the experience.

Good point!

I would even say : on the cross, this variation makes bodily flaws become an asset!

Good point!

I would even say : on the cross, this variation makes bodily flaws become an asset!

Yes. If you were woken up from a sound sleep, stripped of whatever you might have on (if anything) and taken directly to be crucified then how you appeared hanging on the cross would be your real self - unshaven, unwashed, hair uncombed, bald spots visible, with every blemish, every pore and every hair on display. So even what might be perceived as flaws would then become a snapshot of a man or woman in abject humiliation as he or she hung nailed or tied to the cross. What we consider flaws would take on a unique and tortured beauty of their own.

Yes. If you were woken up from a sound sleep, stripped of whatever you might have on (if anything) and taken directly to be crucified then how you appeared hanging on the cross would be your real self - unshaven, unwashed, hair uncombed, bald spots visible, with every blemish, every pore and every hair on display. So even what might be perceived as flaws would then become a snapshot of a man or woman in abject humiliation as he or she hung nailed or tied to the cross. What we consider flaws would take on a unique and tortured beauty of their own.
Well said.
I use to say : 'a mass/group crucifixion is not a beauty contest'. Bodily beauty does not protect a condemned against getting crucified. Mock me about my imperfections and flaws, but that will not save those condemned who think they look perfect.

Back
Top Bottom