Crown Of Thorns: Pictures

Go to CruxDreams.com

Yupar

Regina Iudaeorum
Let me start the thread abt woman wearing crown of thorns in here.

Feel free to post this kinda pics in here to make a collection place for crown of thorns. ;)

Let me start wz our old story cover pg as I hvnt found again my original pic in my stroage so far.
Cover1.jpg

And one frm femalechrist.com
the_last_prayer_by_tokatun-d8allyo.jpg

messaline

Crucified Amazon
And one frm femalechrist.com
View attachment 194488
You could notice that this pic is also posted on deviantart by Tokatun ,who is its author, and it was a participation to" female christ", like those ones , also on deviantart ...

Messa likes when the authors are quoted : it's a mark of respect for their work ...;)

Attachments

Yupar

Regina Iudaeorum
You could notice that this pic is also posted on deviantart by Tokatun ,who is its author, and it was a participation to" female christ", like those ones , also on deviantart ...

Messa likes when the authors are quoted : it's a mark of respect for their work ...;)
Thanks Messa, I also respect the author. I only know it is frm www.femalechrist.org only. Cuz mostly when i download imgs, i just do it by view img by ph. :D

messaline

Crucified Amazon
Thanks Messa, I also respect the author. I only know it is frm www.femalechrist.org only. Cuz mostly when i download imgs, i just do it by view img by ph. :D
I know well, Yupar, but it's not necessarily your fault : most often, pics are travelling from site to other site and people "forget" :devil: to mention the author and at the end, the author is not noticed and it's a pity !
I found directely these pics on deviantart, and, obviously, I was asking for Tokatun the agreement to post them elsewhere ...

Yupar

Regina Iudaeorum
I know well, Yupar, but it's not necessarily your fault : most often, pics are travelling from site to other site and people "forget" :devil: to mention the author and at the end, the author is not noticed and it's a pity !
I found directely these pics on deviantart, and, obviously, I was asking for Tokatun the agreement to post them elsewhere ...
Actually that site is the original pay site like femalechristinarts.com. ;)
Nice pic! There's smt in ur cunt :eek:
:devil:
Here's a still from a Ramon animation.

I always think of you, Yupar, when I see this :)

View attachment 194551
:bdsm-heart:
View attachment 194544 Skating Jesus' Barbaria with thorn crown
;)
:)

----------------------------------

Some more ;)

Attachments

Yupar

Regina Iudaeorum
Top Bottom