Crucified males

Go to CruxDreams.com
ALL, I thought you would enjoy this video clip of a 2014 passion play in Poland. The Jesus character has one amazing body to be crucified and just look at that lovely loincloth on him. I bet the audience watching were overcome in their pants when he was initially stripped to reveal his perfectly smooth slim body in that loincloth. Love him up there stretched out on that crossbeam too. Enjoy.
Definitely enjoyed this video. Very erotic when they attach him to the crossbeam while he's on the ground, and we see him laying there in his loincloth struggling. You can see him straining and his whole body is tense. You know he must have a hard on under that loincloth. Then they raise him up, tied to his crossbeam, as he struggles before the crowd. This is the best part of the video for me. I can't stop watching it over and over, imagining he's naked, with his erection bouncing around for the crowds entertainment. Wow.

A Couple Of Manips For Curiousmink (male)

Curiousmink has kindly allowed me to play around with some images he has supplied to produce the following male crux manips.

For the second one I was lazy and used a background created by the many talented PhilX so all credit to him for the marvelous crowd scene.

I hope Curiousmink accepts these doodles while I work on something closer to his original specification :D

ph292.jpg ph293.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Curiousmink has kindly allowed me to play around with some images he has supplied to produce the following male crux manips.

For the second one I was lazy and used a background created by the many talented PhilX so all credit to him for the marvelous crowd scene.

I hope Curiousmink accepts these doodles while I work on something closer to his original specification :D

View attachment 300196 View attachment 300197

Looks like that background was created by Phlebas, not PhilX.

LOL! I looked at the pics, saw Phlebas' name on them and didn't realize he was the one posting them. A senior moment I guess.
that's why I say nothing.................................senior tooooooooooo

that's why I say nothing.................................senior tooooooooooo

In my case, I'm also having some problems today - played 18 holes of golf yesterday and got dehydrated, depleted electrolytes. Woke up groggy and went to the gym this morning then had to give it up and go home. Better now after some electrolyte pills. Getting old is not something for the faint-hearted! :)

indeed, I know because I will ever do that much together and it is impossible to do:doh:

View attachment 300196 View attachment 300197
Much thanks to phlebus for this creative wizardry with PhilX's background. Very much in keeping with the spirit of this site and the good people who participate

Last edited:
Much thanks to phlebus for this creative wizardry with PhilX's background. Very much in keeping with the spirit of this site and the good people who participate

And a big thank you to Curiousmink, who was prepared to take the step of putting himself on the line for these manips. I do love working with real people who offer themselves so freely (but I'm also prepared to work discretly with those who value their privacy !)
I will do something more for him when I have a moment, and I'll post here again.

Definitely enjoyed this video. Very erotic when they attach him to the crossbeam while he's on the ground, and we see him laying there in his loincloth struggling. You can see him straining and his whole body is tense. You know he must have a hard on under that loincloth. Then they raise him up, tied to his crossbeam, as he struggles before the crowd. This is the best part of the video for me. I can't stop watching it over and over, imagining he's naked, with his erection bouncing around for the crowds entertainment. Wow.
Yes and all you say is very aggreable. lovely body on him and perfect in that lovely ace fitting loincloth. I put myself back 2000 yrs or so and imagine being a part of the crowds watching such a lovely looking guy getting nailed down to the crossbeam by women crucifiers, and men crucifiers, with 1000s watching the complete process, and I can picture many of us onlookers staying throughout watching his lovely body twist and turn whilst fully crucified, camping out, watching him for days on end. amazing that would be for sure.

Back
Top Bottom