Crucified males

Go to CruxDreams.com
OK, some pics from Carvelli.
Not to everyone's taste, but I think they are quite powerful
My preference is for the first two, the more "vanilla" two, but I know there are plenty of people here attracted to the idea of a man losing all dignity in the way shown in the other three

Attachments

• arena_crucifixion_v___vittorio_carvelli_2015_by_vittoriocarvelli-d9hy8mh.jpg
    arena_crucifixion_v___vittorio_carvelli_2015_by_vittoriocarvelli-d9hy8mh.jpg
    848.2 KB · Views: 776
  • arena_crucifixion___vittorio_carvelli_by_vittoriocarvelli-d9hu7fk.jpg
    arena_crucifixion___vittorio_carvelli_by_vittoriocarvelli-d9hu7fk.jpg
    287.7 KB · Views: 722
  • Naked Crucifixion III - Classical Tales - Vittorio Carvelli 2015 copy.jpg
    Naked Crucifixion III - Classical Tales - Vittorio Carvelli 2015 copy.jpg
    917 KB · Views: 725
  • Arena Crucifixion III - Vittorio Carvelli - Classical Tales.jpg
    Arena Crucifixion III - Vittorio Carvelli - Classical Tales.jpg
    734.2 KB · Views: 694
  • Arena Crucifixion VI - Vittorio Carvelli 2015 - Classical Tales .jpg
    Arena Crucifixion VI - Vittorio Carvelli 2015 - Classical Tales .jpg
    247.3 KB · Views: 736
[QUOTE="Schlumpie, post: 216738, member: 169Rick and waCan a man lose more dignity ? I do not think so.[/QUOTE]
Tie a sack of rocks around 6the base of his dick and watch

There are so many things that can be done, Mongo.
Personally I like a clean crux scene, just a man or woman on a cross without fetish clothes or torture instruments. But the fantasy, the imagination, can go a long way wondering what tortures and indignities might be applied, and just imagine if it were you on that cross!

OK, just one figure from different angles now, recent find

Attachments

• 92a_crucifixion_01_by_homoeros-d9hbpax.jpg
    92a_crucifixion_01_by_homoeros-d9hbpax.jpg
    530 KB · Views: 756
  • 92a_crucifixion_02_by_homoeros-d9hbp8v.jpg
    92a_crucifixion_02_by_homoeros-d9hbp8v.jpg
    480.5 KB · Views: 688
  • 92a_crucifixion_03_by_homoeros-d9hbp6l.jpg
    92a_crucifixion_03_by_homoeros-d9hbp6l.jpg
    288.2 KB · Views: 689
  • 92a_crucifixion_04_by_homoeros-d9hbp35.jpg
    92a_crucifixion_04_by_homoeros-d9hbp35.jpg
    487.8 KB · Views: 697
  • 92a_crucifixion_05_by_homoeros-d9hbp0g.jpg
    92a_crucifixion_05_by_homoeros-d9hbp0g.jpg
    485.6 KB · Views: 684
  • 92a_crucifixion_06_by_homoeros-d9hboxo.jpg
    92a_crucifixion_06_by_homoeros-d9hboxo.jpg
    396.5 KB · Views: 670
  • 92a_crucifixion_07_by_homoeros-d9hbouz.jpg
    92a_crucifixion_07_by_homoeros-d9hbouz.jpg
    310.4 KB · Views: 681
  • 92a_crucifixion_08_by_homoeros-d9hbos3.jpg
    92a_crucifixion_08_by_homoeros-d9hbos3.jpg
    239 KB · Views: 660
  • 92a_crucifixion_09_by_homoeros-d9hlz9p.jpg
    92a_crucifixion_09_by_homoeros-d9hlz9p.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 680
Does anyone have images of Latinos or Blacks being crucified? If so, please post them.

We've had this request before, there's not so much out there.
Here are some to get you started

Attachments

• n_a (11).jpg
    n_a (11).jpg
    79.5 KB · Views: 771
  • id8.jpg
    id8.jpg
    91 KB · Views: 759
  • id7.jpg
    id7.jpg
    267.2 KB · Views: 794
  • oldcand.jpg
    oldcand.jpg
    257.8 KB · Views: 833
  • afroo.jpg
    afroo.jpg
    127.9 KB · Views: 779
  • padrosa-061.jpg
    padrosa-061.jpg
    66.9 KB · Views: 807
Again men with nude glans.
Where come all this men from?
The rabbi?

A prepuce is absolutely normal for us (sorry Messalingirl).

Again men with nude glans.
Where come all this men from?
The rabbi?

A prepuce is absolutely normal for us (sorry Messalingirl).
This is one of my pet peeves.
Although circumcision has a history going back thousands of years, within the Roman Empire the only circumcised people were Jews, Jewish Christian coverts, Egyptian priests & Nabateans - a trans-Jordan Arab people who may have picked up the idea from the Jews.
Because of it's prevalence in the modern West, especially in the US, it may be hard to find live models with foreskins. But, a lot of our artists (sorry, Jedakk) depict circumcised men in times & places where they should have been a rarity.
(Is this the default setting for penises in Poser & DAZ?)
One area outside the Empire where circumcision was common is sub-Saharan Africa. Many tribes use the procedural as part of the rites of passage into manhood. It is not know when the practice began, but it seems to be very ancient. Therefore, the black men above may be historically correct.

We've had this request before, there's not so much out there.
Here are some to get you started
Would it have been completely out of order for a lady of means, on passing any of these execution sites not long after the victim had been nailed up, to slip the guards a few coins so that he might be "declared dead" and taken down, then the "body" handed into my care?

And should he make a miraculous recovery, well, I'm sure he'd find a suitable way to show his gratitude!

Otherwise, it seems a bit of a waste of some premium beefcake!

QUOTE="fat slave girl, post: 217815, member: 17297"]to slip the guards a few coins so that he might be "declared dead" and taken down[/QUOTE]

Come on, FSG, be serious please! Suppose a man would come along and have you taken down from your cross for the same, only after five minutes hanging! Now that you finally made it up there! :DCome to watch and amuse yourself by laughing and taunting those forcedly displaying their unattractive bodies and their "little pricks", as you wrote somewhere else in the forum, but do not spoil someone's crucifixion please?:confused:
If there is an attractive one among them, I suggest you bribe the guards to have yourself enjoying their premium beefcake before they are nailed.
So you can also give him some false hope at the same time, !:devil:making him even more eager to show you his gratitude!:rolleyes::)
Just a suggestion;)

Attachments

• rome2.jpg
    rome2.jpg
    41.6 KB · Views: 803
  • preview02.jpg
    preview02.jpg
    158.8 KB · Views: 839
  • chris07DBB_preview.jpg
    chris07DBB_preview.jpg
    63.9 KB · Views: 810
  • tumblr_nn0en2IxX41sj8mzdo1_400.jpg
    tumblr_nn0en2IxX41sj8mzdo1_400.jpg
    52.1 KB · Views: 888
  • bo1.jpg
    bo1.jpg
    126.2 KB · Views: 798
  • 65e98d97f4c747a308beab685505ece8.jpg
    65e98d97f4c747a308beab685505ece8.jpg
    34.3 KB · Views: 867
  • jesus-crucifixion-1127718-wallpaper.jpg
    jesus-crucifixion-1127718-wallpaper.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 868
  • 3143276.gif
    3143276.gif
    1 MB · Views: 850
  • 3143275.gif
    3143275.gif
    1.4 MB · Views: 839
This is one of my pet peeves.
Although circumcision has a history going back thousands of years, within the Roman Empire the only circumcised people were Jews, Jewish Christian coverts, Egyptian priests & Nabateans - a trans-Jordan Arab people who may have picked up the idea from the Jews.
Because of it's prevalence in the modern West, especially in the US, it may be hard to find live models with foreskins. But, a lot of our artists (sorry, Jedakk) depict circumcised men in times & places where they should have been a rarity.
(Is this the default setting for penises in Poser & DAZ?)
One area outside the Empire where circumcision was common is sub-Saharan Africa. Many tribes use the procedural as part of the rites of passage into manhood. It is not know when the practice began, but it seems to be very ancient. Therefore, the black men above may be historically correct.

I should imagine that men crucified in Palestine were mocked & ridiculed by the uncircumcised Roman legionaries about their unusual appearance. As I would imagine those Jews from Palestine crucified in Rome such as St Peter would have been a novel sight to everyone there including Roman women (who, used as well to depilated men, would also be shocked at the hairiness).

Incidentally, I am not circumcised but when self-cruxing pulling the foreskin back makes me feel far more 'naked' as well as more vulnerable.

I like such feeling, a naked penis, a belly forwards, corpus on eye-level, all are an infringement for what has been intimacy.
The crucified has lost all.

How to reproduce such state of corporeality?
How three crucified together, would they watch to each other?
How when a woman besides you?

FoC

Back
Top Bottom