Crucified males

Go to CruxDreams.com
good grief, never ever seen that before and I have watched it so man times too. wonderful sighting, clearly erect. he must have enjoyed himself being crucified naked by those clothed guards then. they must have touched it to get him that erect too. amazing
It's difficult to see but yes, he's definitely excited to have been stripped naked and mounted up on that cross.

Here is the video link,

Any glimpse of that erection a screenshot might be appreciated, i have looked but cannot see it.

Here are some stills of the Risen movie. Again no complete nudity, but I like the tilting up mechanism for the crosses something I have thought for some time the best way to get a cross up, & the Romans were fairly practical!

The one looking up vary close two reminds me of one of my images. Sadly I have lost all my images & movies, so unless someone can post one now & again they've gone for good!

Nice find, that JoM screenshot. Well done Pyan.

I think I'll visit thos Risen stills for a manip some time, when I am able to find the opportunity.

I think I have most if not all of your posted pics, PhilX, but not all in one place.
This might be the one you are talking about?
PhCrucified.jpg
or maybe this one?
Screen+shot+23.jpg

Here are some more looking up pics, not PhilX
crux_5032011_ax.jpg 33f37c0d4ece2aad6be2aff4aeabef5a71bf3a5fafc69aefb21fb2650e51e08c6g.jpg 1de5bb16fc3925d354f5a0924819060e0cd6c12fad2b515c548a9dfc412d7fd56g.jpg

Thanks Phlebas. That second one is perhaps what I was thinking of, it is a still from one of my self-crux videos, all lost now so what you have is all that remains. I remember changing an image like that to put a sky in & some spears looming up in the front. I liked the vulnerability between bare flesh & sharp steel.

Good Friday today, the day we are encouraged by the Church to contemplate the suffering & death of Jesus. Well I needed no such encouragement ever! I wonder how many really do consider the horrible realities of that event if it ever existed or such punishment meted out on many many people back then.

But in my contemplation of the actual Bible accounts, which are pretty well the only accounts of crucifixion, I still wonder about the timing of the narrative.

For one thing I argued with friends that the sun near the horizon in a painting of the arrest of Christ was in my opinion a sunset whereas they thought it a dawn. My point being that there wouldn't have been enough time between a dawn & all the events following the arrest.

So much so that I take quite seriously a theory by some historical scholar that the Last Supper was actually on the Wednesday evening, this would give plenty of time for the events. I could never imagine Pilate being got up before dawn to question & try a common Nazarene. I doubt he would have attended to such things earlier than mid morning being the governor.

With Roman timing I believe the hours were counted from dawn onwards, so if dawn was at 6.00am the third hour when Jesus was actually nailed to the cross would have been nine o'clock in the morning. This doesn't give a lot of time for all the events even with a dusk of the previous day's arrest.

So with an arrest on the Wednesday evening there would have been a whole day of all the to-ing & fro-ing between the priests & scribes, Herod, & Pilate as well as time for beatings up & mockery in between. And of course a whole night between the Thursday and the Friday once the sentence was given for incredible ill treatment we can hardly imagine.

I think I'll visit thos Risen stills for a manip some time, when I am able to find the opportunity.

I think I have most if not all of your posted pics, PhilX, but not all in one place.
View attachment 346826
or maybe this one?
View attachment 346829

View attachment 346830 View attachment 346827 View attachment 346828

Really like the 4th one.

View attachment 346826
or maybe this one?
View attachment 346829

My pleasure phlebas. So glad to be able to share a further delight of this film with others. Thanks for the hot pics.

View attachment 346826
or maybe this one?
View attachment 346829

I love that first pic. Lovely dirty body from his march to the place of his crucifixion.

Great pictures Ulf! You have a real nice body and look fantastic on the cross. Perhaps we will sometimes see poctures with you fully naked?
Would really love to do a session with you :)

Are you taking the pictures yourself with a special timer, or is there someone who takes the pics? To me it appears impossible to bound your arms that way by yourself. Very interested to learn more about your techniques...

Attachments

• 239_plgq49rydh.jpg
    239_plgq49rydh.jpg
    35.5 KB · Views: 537
  • Passion-Play-Picture.jpg
    Passion-Play-Picture.jpg
    232.1 KB · Views: 423
  • 11125549_10152740229222097_64465581_ox-300x200.jpg
    11125549_10152740229222097_64465581_ox-300x200.jpg
    28.6 KB · Views: 402
  • a69.jpg
    a69.jpg
    82.2 KB · Views: 388
  • A3-Landscape1b.jpg
    A3-Landscape1b.jpg
    586.2 KB · Views: 369
  • 635635023439447345-passion1.jpg
    635635023439447345-passion1.jpg
    35.8 KB · Views: 372
  • 2015_04_03_Passion_Play1-1024x681.jpg
    2015_04_03_Passion_Play1-1024x681.jpg
    102 KB · Views: 380
  • Durban-passion-play-1.jpg
    Durban-passion-play-1.jpg
    97.1 KB · Views: 439
  • p1092947521-4.jpg
    p1092947521-4.jpg
    212.6 KB · Views: 470
  • stjw.jpg
    stjw.jpg
    202.5 KB · Views: 442
Very good Ulf. We look forward to seeing the ones without the loincloth.

Some Passion Plays for the season
all the crucified figures appear overweight this year with long robe bath towels as their loincloths.

Just had a really long and painful session. Everything hurts right know.
2 pics of the session.
View attachment 347487 View attachment 347488
very realistic looking and yes you make a fab thief or Christ on the cross. lovely in that scrumptious loincloth too. I love the loincloth on you. pity you will not volunteer to do a passion play sometime. would love to see any more photos of you being nailed to that cross with your body arching upwards from the nails going in

Great pictures Ulf! You have a real nice body and look fantastic on the cross. Perhaps we will sometimes see poctures with you fully naked?
Would really love to do a session with you :)

Are you taking the pictures yourself with a special timer, or is there someone who takes the pics? To me it appears impossible to bound your arms that way by yourself. Very interested to learn more about your techniques...

There was someone who took the pics. I couldn't bound myself that way alone. There have been times when i have used a timer tho.

very realistic looking and yes you make a fab thief or Christ on the cross. lovely in that scrumptious loincloth too. I love the loincloth on you. pity you will not volunteer to do a passion play sometime. would love to see any more photos of you being nailed to that cross with your body arching upwards from the nails going in
Thank you. It's always great to read your comments

Back
Top Bottom