Crucified males

Go to CruxDreams.com
Thanks Phlebas. That second one is perhaps what I was thinking of, it is a still from one of my self-crux videos, all lost now so what you have is all that remains. I remember changing an image like that to put a sky in & some spears looming up in the front. I liked the vulnerability between bare flesh & sharp steel.

Good Friday today, the day we are encouraged by the Church to contemplate the suffering & death of Jesus. Well I needed no such encouragement ever! I wonder how many really do consider the horrible realities of that event if it ever existed or such punishment meted out on many many people back then.

But in my contemplation of the actual Bible accounts, which are pretty well the only accounts of crucifixion, I still wonder about the timing of the narrative.

For one thing I argued with friends that the sun near the horizon in a painting of the arrest of Christ was in my opinion a sunset whereas they thought it a dawn. My point being that there wouldn't have been enough time between a dawn & all the events following the arrest.

So much so that I take quite seriously a theory by some historical scholar that the Last Supper was actually on the Wednesday evening, this would give plenty of time for the events. I could never imagine Pilate being got up before dawn to question & try a common Nazarene. I doubt he would have attended to such things earlier than mid morning being the governor.

With Roman timing I believe the hours were counted from dawn onwards, so if dawn was at 6.00am the third hour when Jesus was actually nailed to the cross would have been nine o'clock in the morning. This doesn't give a lot of time for all the events even with a dusk of the previous day's arrest.

So with an arrest on the Wednesday evening there would have been a whole day of all the to-ing & fro-ing between the priests & scribes, Herod, & Pilate as well as time for beatings up & mockery in between. And of course a whole night between the Thursday and the Friday once the sentence was given for incredible ill treatment we can hardly imagine.

I saw a lot of articles and theories on this timeline out there also. Wednesday night arrest is quite common, some even says 72 hours between Jesus arrest and his crucifixion too (parallel-ing nicely with 3 days between time of death and Easter too, which when you says 3 days also incorrect lol).

My theory is that the religious leaders want to give themselves enough time to capture Jesus and arrange his execution so his death is not so close to Passover. It is very unlikely they planned it just 1 day before. But few circumstances got in the way of their original plan. Firstly, everyone wanted to get a piece of this popular rabbi (even they themselves could not help beating up this particular prisoner even they are done sentencing him). Then to Herod. The 'interrogation' should not be so short since the claim is quite serious, and the payback to the prisoner who gave him cold shoulder treatment wont be short either. Herod and his company would make sure the self-proclaimed got what he deserved and to turn people against him by mocking and humiliating him.

Lastly, the Roman soldiers themselves must have liked some time to play with this particular prisoner. Pilate must have understood this very well. Not only he got to annoy the religious leaders by delaying their demand as long as possible, but he gave extra time for his soldiers to entertain themselves. This prisoner is 3-fold special, he is Jewish, he is a religious leader (zealots to them) and political upriser (not really but in their eyes he is). He is incredibly popular too, not to mention young and fit enough to undergo all sorts of 'ill treatments' as you say, be it physical or mental. I am guessing he wanted to make sure his soldiers got 'their money worth' for all the inconvenience this is all causing them. So many scenarios that we imagine happen to Jesus during those dark hours...

Again, great pictures Ulf! Thanks for sharing them.
The less loincloth the better :D

Are you intending to do some outdoor crux this year? From my own expierience I can only tell you that it's a great thrill! So, don't miss it...;)

You are such a lucky guy to have someone who takes those pictures. Such fellows are very hard to find. I had this opportunity only three times so far.

Cheers

Have you ever thought about other leg-positions Ulf? With the legs angled or even bound to the sides of the cross it becomes much more exhausting and adds an additional thrill ;-)

Looking good! How long were you up there for?
It was close to 40 min. It's been my max. I was a really painful session.

Have you ever thought about other leg-positions Ulf? With the legs angled or even bound to the sides of the cross it becomes much more exhausting and adds an additional thrill ;-)
Yeah, i have been thinking in that. Wanna try tying the ankles to the sides of the upright and legs angles.

Exhausted.

x15.jpg x18-2.jpg

Last edited:
wow, you really are a perfect looking crucified lad up there. your body and loincloth look superb. I can picture the scene of 2000 years ago, with all the crowds ogling your flinching body up there in front of them all. most likely they would all remain watching you throughout and for however long you lasted thrusting about. adorable

Are you intending to do some outdoor crux this year? From my own expierience I can only tell you that it's a great thrill! So, don't miss it...;)

You are such a lucky guy to have someone who takes those pictures. Such fellows are very hard to find. I had this opportunity only three times so far.

Cheers
I personally love and adore the loincloth, it leaves for the imagination and looks so brilliant on your sexy body. I am for that lovely looking biblical loincloth everytime.

Again, very nice pictures Ulf. You look fantastic!!

Have experimented a lot with various positions on the cross but leg positions in particular. I prefer the legs either angled outward / spread with the soles of the feet facing each other, the soles on the outer surfaces of the vertical beam or the legs angled and the ankles tied to the sides of the vertical beam.
These varieties give me more thrill than having the legs striaght.

Just try some positions to find the one that excites you the most! Experimenting is everything ;)

You look like you were born to be crucified! Very beautiful and I love the pose you were in, a lot of people like the legs bent or spread but I like them just like that. You are very lucky to have experienced such a great crucifixion. I am very jealous. It's nice to see some men crucified on here just for a change of scenery. Great job!

You look like you were born to be crucified! Very beautiful and I love the pose you were in, a lot of people like the legs bent or spread but I like them just like that. You are very lucky to have experienced such a great crucifixion. I am very jealous. It's nice to see some men crucified on here just for a change of scenery. Great job!
amazing really

Attachments

• Nailed_jpeg.jpg
    Nailed_jpeg.jpg
    120 KB · Views: 310
One of the hottest crucifixion pageants ever, take a look at these bods! Take a look at the thief to left, sit back and dream, imagine him now naked and nailed. Man I wish this could have been done like that.

amazing body on him.

by far the best ever loincloth and crucified body I have ever witnessed. the last photo is certainly the most devine
it looks so very biblical, as one would imagine of a young skinny smooth lad being crucified fully in public wearing. and the body o support the 100s sanding there watching the complete crucifixion process.

Cheers

HI. Yeah my main goal for this year is to get a better body and get to perform an outdoors session in a very high cross. At some point i was thinking on nails but i will pass for now. And yeah, getting help is very hard.

Again, very nice pictures Ulf. You look fantastic!!

Have experimented a lot with various positions on the cross but leg positions in particular. I prefer the legs either angled outward / spread with the soles of the feet facing each other, the soles on the outer surfaces of the vertical beam or the legs angled and the ankles tied to the sides of the vertical beam.
These varieties give me more thrill than having the legs striaght.

Just try some positions to find the one that excites you the most! Experimenting is everything ;)

Yeah, i'm wanting to try new leg positions for next session. I think tying the ankles would add more strain to arms so more pain, wanting to try that too.

Thank you!. I like legs this way too but i'm up on trying more stuff. Getting help, space and setting up this, is really hard , i would like to do this twice a month but it's not possible. I had to play alone on the ground for years till i got help and more ideas ><.

Back
Top Bottom