Crucified males

Go to CruxDreams.com
I know some guys on this site have been crucified and have had spontaneous erections as a result. Wayne is one of them and the pictures he provided are quite nice indeed!

As I gather you've realized, I had tremendous trepidation about that particular detail of my admittedly rather sudden and open sharing here - that detail above everything else, and everything else is definitely not nothing in my mind either. It takes courage to hit the 'post button' on something like that, not knowing if it will be poorly received. It means a lot to me to read the words that it's "okay" (to say nothing of "quite nice indeed"). Thank you, thank you for your understanding, appreciation, and support.

As I gather you've realized, I had tremendous trepidation about that particular detail of my admittedly rather sudden and open sharing here - that detail above everything else, and everything else is definitely not nothing in my mind either. It takes courage to hit the 'post button' on something like that, not knowing if it will be poorly received. It means a lot to me to read the words that it's "okay" (to say nothing of "quite nice indeed"). Thank you, thank you for your understanding, appreciation, and support.

Anyone who puts his or her self on the line like that here deserves praise and support. It is a big thing, and however much the professional models and photo shoots are pleasing to look at there is nothing like real amateur crux. Curiosity, desire, and a willingness to share. Thanks for taking that brave step out, Wayne.

Thanks for your contribution, Lexx (are you any relation to the giant organic starship?), though personally I'd like to see a little more meat on him and some real suspension!

Here's one from me, I like a good stretched torso, male or female :)

1959663821.jpg

You are welcome, friends!
Phlebas. No, my nickname created from my real name (Alex). I don't know any starship =)
Of course, you are right the crucifixion in these photos is not real. But the guy is very handsome. His photos are very erotical. Thank you for the beautifull picture in your last post. =)

Sorry for my English!

Continuation of the Boycrush seria.
1281099084.jpg bt098_chaseharding_kylermoss_milespride_roxyred_110.jpg first-gay-sex-forums-003.jpg first-gay-stories013.jpg hunk-first-time-gay011.jpg bt098_chaseharding_kylermoss_milespride_roxyred_20.jpg bt098_chaseharding_kylermoss_milespride_roxyred_021.jpg bt098_chaseharding_kylermoss_milespride_roxyred_120.jpg bt098_chaseharding_kylermoss_milespride_roxyred_128.jpg bt098_chaseharding_kylermoss_milespride_roxyred_140.jpg

so what men out there would like to crucify a 58 year old gay man? I'm wanting to hang on the cross but nobody is interested.

Back
Top Bottom