Crucified males

Go to CruxDreams.com
Three new pics from you Shaved, great. The second two are new manips to me but the base figures are familiar. But I don't think I've seen the first one before at all.

Here are some new finds from me

tumblr_obfhx980iW1sj8mzdo1_400.jpg tumblr_nub4tya2v41sj8mzdo1_1280.jpg homoeros_2016_tortured_01.jpg homoeros_2016_dylan-in-chains_003.jpg homoeros_2016_la-crux_004.jpg homoeros_2016_la-crux_003.jpg homoeros_2016_la-crux_002.jpg homoeros_2016_la-crux_001.jpg homoeros_2016_captive_006.jpg femdom-beach-bondage-bill-ward_femdom.jpg

Trex, I frequently have erections when crucified, even without outside physical stimulation ;)
The exposed and helpless position on the cross always makes me very much excited and a cornu even made me cum several times already! Perhaps the most intense orgasms I have ever had!
I too have experienced frequent erections and orgasms while I hang on my cross. During my early years of youthful exploration of crucifixion my erections were almost immediate, even before I removed my briefs or my loincloth. During my youth my orgasms required some stimulation but as I grew into adulthood I found that my body movements and cock slapping against my inner thighs was enough to cause me to ejaculate.
My first "cornu crucifixion" was an incredible experience and my orgasm became even more powerful, which I'm sure was probably due to having my prostate stimulated by the cornu.

Kodos do you have a story for your profile image?

Not really, just an image that I liked and set as my profile pic some time ago.

Though, I tend to alternate sometimes as imagining myself as allowing the figure in the image one last rest before I have him nailed to the cross or being that victim myself.

Not really, just an image that I liked and set as my profile pic some time ago.

Though, I tend to alternate sometimes as imagining myself as allowing the figure in the image one last rest before I have him nailed to the cross or being that victim myself.
I like that image too I think it is a work of Baron . He has some beautiful art as that one you put it on profile and the fateful shore, proditores and foraging and many more... I think that if you decide to nail him use shall use the 2 soldiers near him to give a good fuck while nailing him :)

this image was posted earlier in this thread and this one looks quite real, someone is quite the masochist...have not seen a woman in such a realistic situation, looks like a nice chest whipping took place...one of the more real looks pictures...View attachment 410890

This one looks like that event in the southern United States that I wrote about in an earlier post.

Back
Top Bottom