Crucified males

Go to CruxDreams.com
Here is some old male crux from my archive, 2000-2001

X078.JPG 1s.jpg crucify5x.jpg crucify (2).jpg wild5.jpg evil_cult04.jpg servus.jpg justice of rome.jpg Crux-59.jpg cb07.jpg

Thanks for bringing up good old memories, Phlebas.

My absolute favorite was always nr. 7, since it was representing a favorite youth fantasy of mine - getting crucified as a young runaway slave - and considering this is more than 15 years old it was really well done. Dont mind the loinloth, but I loved the facial expression, the skinny body and the make-up-effects, beaten and flogged, but not as overdone as it was usual since the Gibson movie. I would have loved to meet this guy who seemed to enjoy starring in this favorite fantasy ;)

good old times...
best regards
Ty.

I havent posted in a while but my earliest "crucifixion" was actually a self-crucifixion, and I was almost caught since I did it outside.

At the time, I lived in the first floor of an apartment, which was actually about 10 feet above ground level. In front of this space below the apartment were large bushes, so I had an idea.

When no one was looking, I crept outside, dressed only in tighty-whities, and tied one wrist, than the other, about three feet apart to the railing, using socks as cushion. With wrists tied apart in front of me, I hopped over the railing, so my back was now to the railing amd apartment, and my wrists were pinned up, as if I were surrendering.

I let my wrists slide down to the bottom of the railing, then hopped down. Snap! I was now hanging from my wrists, with my feet dangling about two feet above the ground, wearing only underwear!

I hung helpless for a bit, feeling the flies start ro bother me. I had a boner which I tried to rub against my underwear, but couldn't relieve it of course.

Suddenly, I heard voices comong down the stairs next to my apartment. Heart beating fast, I sort of just hung limply and played dead as the group of people passed by not more than a few feet away. Luckily, they didn't look over where I was hanging or it might have been an odd conversation.

I got loose right after that and snuck back into my apartment.

After years of standing on the floor, I finally found someone who could understand what I was talking about. So the feet were attached to the cross off the floor. I lasted about 20 minutes. We are going to do something different with the arms next time and maybe bend my knees a bit. See if I can last 30 minutes or longer.

Attachments

• August 17 b.jpg
    August 17 b.jpg
    519.4 KB · Views: 653
After years of standing on the floor, I finally found someone who could understand what I was talking about. So the feet were attached to the cross off the floor. I lasted about 20 minutes. We are going to do something different with the arms next time and maybe bend my knees a bit. See if I can last 30 minutes or longer.

Oh God... how I envy you. (And this is the best I can say as a gratulation!) :)

An artistic pose for sure.

Nice picture, I like the realistic images of a naked body, if you let me use your picture for one of my imaginative creations. I prefer the depilated bodies, but I still like this.
Thanks for the photo

Not quite a crucifixion but the medieval wheel quite similar in many respects. Again, as in Roman times, the execution is public and the prisoner always naked. And a slow death. The video shows the initial smashing with hammer, but the vital parts not hit. Invariable the bloodied victim was left on the wheel to slowly expire the the natural elements(insects, flies, bees, various vermin, crows from above. This is the hottest execution I've seen on film, what does everyone else think

Attachments

• Breaking-on-the-Wheel(Borgias).mp4
    37.7 MB · Views: 465
Not quite a crucifixion but the medieval wheel quite similar in many respects. Again, as in Roman times, the execution is public and the prisoner always naked. And a slow death. The video shows the initial smashing with hammer, but the vital parts not hit. Invariable the bloodied victim was left on the wheel to slowly expire the the natural elements(insects, flies, bees, various vermin, crows from above. This is the hottest execution I've seen on film, what does everyone else think

Seen that one before but I have always liked it as well.

Honestly did not have that video already so thanks for posting it!

Seen that one before but I have always liked it as well.

Honestly did not have that video already so thanks for posting it!
Thank you I am glad you like it. The only problem is the scene's too short. Still I wonder how that actor got through this without sporting a huge hard on. Can you imagine this guy in an extended crucifixion scene, and as here bare assed naked from the start? Look at that body, so perfectly shaped; not massively muscled to make body weight an issue, but extremely strong legs, to support himself on the beams. Ample chest and body hair for the honey to attract insects and vermin. Yes he would die slowly and painfully on a cross.

Attachments

• Borgia Execution vicsnap 6.png
    Borgia Execution vicsnap 6.png
    2.1 MB · Views: 734
Thank you I am glad you like it. The only problem is the scene's too short. Still I wonder how that actor got through this without sporting a huge hard on. Can you imagine this guy in an extended crucifixion scene, and as here bare assed naked from the start? Look at that body, so perfectly shaped; not massively muscled to make body weight an issue, but extremely strong legs, to support himself on the beams. Ample chest and body hair for the honey to attract insects and vermin. Yes he would die slowly and painfully on a cross.

I have often wondered the same thing........how he didn't have an erection before the crowd. Being walked naked thru the cheering crowd, and then tied to the wheel naked while everyone watched. I would be rock hard with my cock throbbing while wanting to somehow cum. The scene should have indeed been longer. The naked walk showing his reaction more as well as some of the onlookers would have been hot. His time waiting tied to the wheel could have been longer too. That would have given more time for him to get aroused.

I have often wondered the same thing........how he didn't have an erection before the crowd. Being walked naked thru the cheering crowd, and then tied to the wheel naked while everyone watched. I would be rock hard with my cock throbbing while wanting to somehow cum. The scene should have indeed been longer. The naked walk showing his reaction more as well as some of the onlookers would have been hot. His time waiting tied to the wheel could have been longer too. That would have given more time for him to get aroused.
Thank you Crux me. I think there was a more extended version of this wheel execution. I glimpsed it on you tube before it was quickly taken down. As per the attached photo I took, this was a purge, multiple executions on the wheel. These 5 prisoners rushed out in front of crowd, made to watch the crushing of that first prisoner. I imagine they were put up on separate wheels, each to watch each other die. Does anyone else remember this extended scene?

Attachments

• borgia execution march 11 (2).jpg
    borgia execution march 11 (2).jpg
    70 KB · Views: 800
Thank you Crux me. I think there was a more extended version of this wheel execution. I glimpsed it on you tube before it was quickly taken down. As per the attached photo I took, this was a purge, multiple executions on the wheel. These 5 prisoners rushed out in front of crowd, made to watch the crushing of that first prisoner. I imagine they were put up on separate wheels, each to watch each other die. Does anyone else remember this extended scene?

But this is not a execution.
The scene shows a group of pilgrims who were completely robbed on the way.

Back
Top Bottom