Crucified males

Go to CruxDreams.com
I can attest to the pleasure of being fucked prior to crucifixion. It is an amazing sensation to submit to a full anal fucking , especially in front of an audience, and then be dragged to be spread and tied to the cross for a humiliating punishment . Since I am always mounted on a cornu, the secondary rape usually leads to a nice ejaculation.
I have never been crucified, but i want to.

I have never been crucified either. I want to be though.

Be patient. I am fortunate enough to have a wonderful MASTER who knows how to punish me properly and is well versed and skilled in the nuances of crucifixion. As a 24/7 slave I have been exposed to a variety of challenging experiences and crucifixion on cornu is at the top of them.

I personally think the erection depends on the stimulation and company you have while crucified... When hanging, for example, I like to wear my cockring so blood stays longer and my dick stays erected for more time.

I am usually cinched with a metal band around the scrotum. Combined with the cornu up my ass this makes for a super hard-on during the crux experience.

I can attest to the pleasure of being fucked prior to crucifixion. It is an amazing sensation to submit to a full anal fucking , especially in front of an audience, and then be dragged to be spread and tied to the cross for a humiliating punishment . Since I am always mounted on a cornu, the secondary rape usually leads to a nice ejaculation.

My MASTER has a beautiful fucking bench, equipped with manacles, that allows me to be positioned on either my back or belly, depending on how HE chooses to rape me before crucifixion. There is also a wooden yoke used to immobilize my head during the fucking.

Tex, in answer to your question these pictures are from the old Discipline4Boys site, which was shut down by the government in Czechoslovakia. I've seen some of the videos featuring extreme whipping (plenty of red marks which can't simply be special effects, electro genital torture with convincing screaming. I subscribed shortly to this site, the next installment was to be about this boys torture on a wheel, but before the video was uploaded, the censors took action.

Thanks much for the reply. I've seen D4Boys too, and agree, it's pretty severe. Pity we never got to see the handsome young man on the wheel though.

It isn't Christmas yet, but I couldn't wait to share my depiction of poor Rudolph's punishment. He couldn't escape Santa's grasp and has been made an example to dissuade other dissidents of the new North Pole regime.

I was apprehensive at first of posting male centered drawings, but after finding this thread I hope it can be appreciated here. I'll feature this on my main art thread as well.

Attachments

• traitor.JPG
    traitor.JPG
    466.8 KB · Views: 522
Last edited by a moderator:
It isn't Christmas yet, but I couldn't wait to share my depiction of poor Rudolph's punishment. He couldn't escape Santa's grasp and has been made an example to dissuade other dissidents of the new North Pole regime.

I was apprehensive at first of posting male centered drawings, but after finding this thread I hope it can be appreciated here. I'll feature this on my main art thread as well.

I'll bet that his nose won't be the only thing glowing after he is properly punished.

Crucified agin

Nice to see real home made crux.

I like it, hopefully you'll do some more male crux.

These are out of my archive from 2001

e2ed9618[2].jpg 081B-600.jpg cb07.jpg cb04.jpg cb03.jpg cb02.jpg cb01.jpg crucifiedx.jpg hall20.jpg hall17.jpg

Nice to see real home made crux.

I love those last two pics in b&w of the same guy. Such a perfectly shaped body, he'll endure long on the cross. Let's get him nailed up, any more of him?

I like it, hopefully you'll do some more male crux.

These are out of my archive from 2001

View attachment 528901 View attachment 528902 View attachment 528903 View attachment 528904 View attachment 528905 View attachment 528906 View attachment 528907 View attachment 528908 View attachment 528909 View attachment 528910

Crucified, third time. This time he bent my legs and I had to bend my knees. This was harder. The greater the dance but the pressure on the legs was great. No struggle on the arms but the legs cramped up rapidly. Lasted 20 minutes

Attachments

• IMG_4157 b.jpg
    IMG_4157 b.jpg
    155.6 KB · Views: 561
2 years ago I joined this site :), time goes fast.
I'm about to reach 10 months without being crucified and looks like I am not needing it as much as before, also it's way harder for me to get some help now as I moved.

Think haven't posted these before.
333.png 15.3.png 42.png 11.1.png
Regards.

2 years ago I joined this site :), time goes fast.
I'm about to reach 10 months without being crucified and looks like I am not needing it as much as before, also it's way harder for me to get some help now as I moved.

Sorry I don't live closer to help you! I like your pics, and it would be great if you could do more, and experience the cross once again.

Here is a selection of artistic male crux

1998_christwhipped_8x12.jpg Sacrifice001-731x1024Knippers.jpg c134bb5699148ea1dc47540af1ad9072cerquozzi.jpg naked-jesus-christ-on-the-cross 2.jpg Donizetti447.jpg bba9ad427f149a2eb814611b664a4753_w600.jpg 7-crucifixion.jpg 376817008_3864970201001_1002922-2-3392668-eps02-640w.jpg 89afbff439332442e453928c7472f042.jpg download.jpg

Back
Top Bottom