Crucified males

Go to CruxDreams.com
Sorry I don't live closer to help you! I like your pics, and it would be great if you could do more, and experience the cross once again.

Here is a selection of artistic male crux

View attachment 530748 View attachment 530749 View attachment 530750 View attachment 530751 View attachment 530753 View attachment 530754 View attachment 530755 View attachment 530756 View attachment 530757 View attachment 530758
The first painting is marvelous and true inspiration for me. Thnx for sharing.

I am going to be crucified at noon tomorrow on the big cross outdoors. So excited that I doubt I can sleep at all tonight. MASTER gave me a fresh head shave and I got hard when HE had me kneel and turned on the electric shearers.
Enjoy tomorrow, hell i'm even nervous or you. Hopefully when all is said and done it will be another memorable experience for you to share.

Enjoy tomorrow, hell i'm even nervous or you. Hopefully when all is said and done it will be another memorable experience for you to share.

I've been crucified many times before but this will be different because I will be mounted on the cornu and have a dilator inserted up my urethra. It's the dilator that has me so apprehensive because I'm not used to penis torture.

My crux experience was amazing. There was initial pain when the dilator was inserted in my penis but it didn't last long and, combined with prostate stimulation from the big cornu, left me with a stiff, sustained erection while I hung on the cross for just under one hour. My MASTER also added a penis gag to muffle my cries. Having my rectum, urethra and mouth invaded and filled was incredibly erotic and added to the humiliation of being crucified naked outdoors in front of an audience.

My crux experience was amazing. There was initial pain when the dilator was inserted in my penis but it didn't last long and, combined with prostate stimulation from the big cornu, left me with a stiff, sustained erection while I hung on the cross for just under one hour. My MASTER also added a penis gag to muffle my cries. Having my rectum, urethra and mouth invaded and filled was incredibly erotic and added to the humiliation of being crucified naked outdoors in front of an audience.
Could you explain more what that is? It sounds like a shaft inserted carefully into the penis.

Yes. It's a smooth stainless steel rod with small protruding bumps that is slowly and carefully pushed through the meatus and up the urethra, much like a catheter.
You must really know what you are doing to do that. How do you learn? Trial and error sounds a bit dangerous.

2 years ago I joined this site :), time goes fast.
I'm about to reach 10 months without being crucified and looks like I am not needing it as much as before, also it's way harder for me to get some help now as I moved.

Think haven't posted these before.
View attachment 530706 View attachment 530709 View attachment 530710 View attachment 530711
Regards.
You look really great on a cross. Having trouble recruiting helpers? It is hard to believe, however, it is easy here to over estimate the prevalence of our fetish.

Yes. It's a smooth stainless steel rod with small protruding bumps that is slowly and carefully pushed through the meatus and up the urethra, much like a catheter.

Can't say it appeals to me but applying it must add greatly to your shame.

Here is a crux like pose with full suspension, unusual having an asian male subject, makes a nice change.
From my archive 2001

AMB339.jpg AMB330.jpg AMB329.jpg AMB328.jpg AMB327.jpg AMB326.jpg AMB325.jpg AMB324.jpg AMB323.jpg AMB322.jpg

You must really know what you are doing to do that. How do you learn? Trial and error sounds a bit dangerous.

I am a 24/7 submissive slave serving a big, strong MASTER. HE is practiced and highly skilled in administering punishments and tortures with a delicate balance between pain and pleasure. When I submitted to HIS ownership 3 years ago I surrendered my clothing, my modesty, my pride, my free will and my identity. I wear HIS collar proudly and live only to serve HIS needs and desires. I have no other choice but to trust HIM. In many ways I am a work of art and HE is the artist, manipulating my body in different ways, whether through crucifixion, flogging, bondage, an infinite variety of sexual acts, suspension, stretched out on the rack, etc. It is not for everyone but it works for us and the discipline and humiliation keep me in my place and balanced.

Here is a crux like pose with full suspension, unusual having an asian male subject, makes a nice change.
From my archive 2001

View attachment 532804 View attachment 532805 View attachment 532806 View attachment 532807 View attachment 532808 View attachment 532809 View attachment 532810 View attachment 532811 View attachment 532812 View attachment 532813
Please tell the photographer he should make the photos always with the complete model, inclusive hands and foots.

From my archive 2001

View attachment 532804 View attachment 532805 View attachment 532806 View attachment 532807 View attachment 532808 View attachment 532809 View attachment 532810 View attachment 532811 View attachment 532812 View attachment 532813
I like the way this pose, like crucifixion stretches the body, flattening the abs even more. Dungeon thin.

Should it be ropes or nails? Thinking this through I can see why ropes alone can work. Simply place the knots where the nails would go (ankles and the carpal and ulnar nerve channel on wrists, never palms of hands!). There are two goals here; to extend the prisoners survival on the cross and try to equal the pain level of nails without loss of blood. The attached link demonstrates how this relatively bloodless crucifixion works. Crucifixions can be bloody as we all know but the key goal is death by slow asphyxiation. Here the prisoner crucified with the legs a bit up, in a bent position. He cannot lock and maintain position and take a full breath. Notice his gasping and the stretching of rib cage. This is the "dance of death", beautiful body movements and his moans and gasps provide the musical back drop. Of course he must be nude, as the bees, flies, and carrion must have full access before he dies. The crowds are allowed access to the prisoner for their enjoyment, but must not draw blood.

An excellent competition would be to rope up three, take bets on which one dies first. Or the executioners wager, that they can executed their prisoner without drawing a drop of blood. Now that is a challenge!

Should it be ropes or nails? Thinking this through I can see why ropes alone can work. Simply place the knots where the nails would go (ankles and the carpal and ulnar nerve channel on wrists, never palms of hands!). There are two goals here; to extend the prisoners survival on the cross and try to equal the pain level of nails without loss of blood. The attached link demonstrates how this relatively bloodless crucifixion works. Crucifixions can be bloody as we all know but the key goal is death by slow asphyxiation. Here the prisoner crucified with the legs a bit up, in a bent position. He cannot lock and maintain position and take a full breath. Notice his gasping and the stretching of rib cage. This is the "dance of death", beautiful body movements and his moans and gasps provide the musical back drop. Of course he must be nude, as the bees, flies, and carrion must have full access before he dies. The crowds are allowed access to the prisoner for their enjoyment, but must not draw blood.

An excellent competition would be to rope up three, take bets on which one dies first. Or the executioners wager, that they can executed their prisoner without drawing a drop of blood. Now that is a challenge!
I guess is it a video with our member @Modesto . Long not hear from him.

oops here is the link.

I can't open the link but enjoyed the description. In my experience being crucified I can testify that the way I am tied to the cross makes a difference in how long I can make it before it's necessary to be taken down. When my arms are stretched to their full extent,.with wrists bound tightly to the beam, my legs are spread wide and my hips raised as I am anally mounted on the cornu. At that point my ankles are pulled back and tied together behind the stipe leaving me in a squatting position with my knees bent and pointing forward. The support from the cornu is beneficial but the stress on my arms is unbelievable and my legs will cramp unless I pull my body as far upwards as possible. All my energy is spent in struggling to raise my upper body to relieve the pain in my shoulders and the discomfort from the phallus jammed up my rectum. Breathing is easier during the moments I raise up. When my strength gives out I slide back down to the root of the cornu and breathing is harder.

If it's a private crucifixion my MASTER is observing me and watching for signs of distress. I am not ashamed to admit that I began to panic the first few times I was crucified because breathing was a struggle, but I have learned to relax and go with the flow, focusing on the pleasurable stimulation of the prostate gland and the resulting erection and eventual climax to offset the discomfort of my arms and legs. My hands and feet will go numb if I don't move them, so that is another means of distraction and I wiggle my toes and stretch my fingers periodically. Although I am extremely turned on by being crucified in front of an audience I can't control my emotions when the pain and discomfort start to overwhelm me and can't help the sounds I make as I struggle on the cross and cornu.

I can't open the link but enjoyed the description. In my experience being crucified I can testify that the way I am tied to the cross makes a difference in how long I can make it before it's necessary to be taken down. When my arms are stretched to their full extent,.with wrists bound tightly to the beam, my legs are spread wide and my hips raised as I am anally mounted on the cornu. At that point my ankles are pulled back and tied together behind the stipe leaving me in a squatting position with my knees bent and pointing forward. The support from the cornu is beneficial but the stress on my arms is unbelievable and my legs will cramp unless I pull my body as far upwards as possible. All my energy is spent in struggling to raise my upper body to relieve the pain in my shoulders and the discomfort from the phallus jammed up my rectum. Breathing is easier during the moments I raise up. When my strength gives out I slide back down to the root of the cornu and breathing is harder.

If it's a private crucifixion my MASTER is observing me and watching for signs of distress. I am not ashamed to admit that I began to panic the first few times I was crucified because breathing was a struggle, but I have learned to relax and go with the flow, focusing on the pleasurable stimulation of the prostate gland and the resulting erection and eventual climax to offset the discomfort of my arms and legs. My hands and feet will go numb if I don't move them, so that is another means of distraction and I wiggle my toes and stretch my fingers periodically. Although I am extremely turned on by being crucified in front of an audience I can't control my emotions when the pain and discomfort start to overwhelm me and can't help the sounds I make as I struggle on the cross and cornu.
I guess is it a video with our member @Modesto . Long not hear from him.
Yes, for some reason cannot download the you tube link. Yelp anyone?

Back
Top Bottom